Kidnapped and held hostage for 47 years
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kidnapped and held hostage for 47 years

What's up SwedeSpeeders, Americans, humans,

As a person who loves the outdoors and wild life it has always frustrated me to see animals held captive, and the Orca Whales and dolphins are among those high on the list due to their level of intelligence and social structure. While looking over hurricane Irma content I wondered what would happen to the Orcas and dolphins at Miami Seaquarium if the employees evacuated. If the storm is too violent where can they go? Lolita the Orca is twenty feet long and weights 7000 lbs. She's in a tank size that would be equivalent to a large bathtub for a human. She's been in that tank for 47 years, she was captured in 1970. She's been in captivity for longer than I've been alive.

Orca captivity is certainly a low point for humanity in my opinion, that humans would exert their will and force onto an animal of such great intelligence and grace, I find it absolutely disgusting.

Miami Seaquarium is owned by Palace Entertainment, their office is in Newport Beach,CA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_Entertainment

Here are their CEO's and Board of Directors:

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/s...ivcapId=912387

Name Board Relationships Title Age
      Fernando Eiroa 2 Relationships Chief Executive Officer, President and Director --
      Russell D. Owens No Relationships Chief Financial Officer --
      Todd R. Wulffson No Relationships Senior Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel 50

Palace Entertainment Holdings LLC Board Members*

Name Board Relationships Primary Company Age
      Richard T. Golding 2 Relationships Parque de Atracciones Madrid S.A. --
      Fernando Eiroa 2 Relationships Parque de Atracciones Madrid S.A. --
      Pedro Cortes 2 Relationships Palace Entertainment Holdings LLC
      Now, the analytical side of me says, hmmm, what if the CEO's and those on the board of directors, and the park general managers, what if one of their offspring were kidnapped by a stronger entity and put in a equivalent size holding cell, for 47 years, only to be let out at particular times of the day to perform tricks for paying customers. That would suck for those CEO's and board of directors, and managers, to have to experience having their children stolen from them, but it's a direct comparison to what the captors have done, and what the park owners continue to do as they keep those Cetaceans captive. Ok maybe the people who run the parks didn't actually capture Lolita to begin with, I offer the same hypothetical situation to the original captors. Forty. Seven. Years. In. Captivity. In that small tank. While the ceo's and board of directors probably live in a house (mansion?) on a property three to five times the size of that tank, people who are 1/8 the physical size of Lolita, and weighing a average 175 lbs in comparison to Lolita's 7000 lbs. Where do these cretins get off thinking they can steal healthy animals from their family, from the ocean, and then use them to profit and then call it "research" or "education".

Where is the universal karmic justice to lay down the fist on these people? How do they get away with this? But if a person is found guilty of kidnapping a human being they are sent to prison. Why do humans place themselves above other sentient intelligent species? We know that we could capture an animal and confine it, what's the point? Profit only. Wild animals behave entirely different than captive animals.

When I see this sort of thing it makes me think.....Pizzagate....kids being stolen and unspeakable crimes committed..... Well, look what humans do to other species. It shouldn't happened at all to either species.

These are greedy stupid human tricks, not what a Cetacean would do in the wild:

I think it demonstrates the intelligence and patience, and righteousness of the Cetacean species in that Lolita has been captive for forty seven freaking years and she has yet to kill any "trainers". Me, I would have been worse than Tilikum, I would have chomped and maimed as many trainers as I could get my 19,000 PSI bite force teeth on, the tank would run red every time a trainer so much as stuck his foot in the water. God bless Lolita, she will go down in history as proof of man's many blunders in his evolution. These Palace Entertainment clowns are connected to people in high places, they could have relocated Lolita to a sea pen for rehabilitation, at least so she could taste natural salt water and feel the ocean's currents on her body again before she dies, she put in forty seven effing years of service so that humans could see dolphins jump and touch the tip of their nose to a suspended wire while some no talent arseclown's "music" is blasted.

Join me in boycotting Palace Entertainment and all of their parks and products. The same boycott stands for Seaworld parks. Seaworld is owned by the Blackstone Group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SeaWor..._Entertainment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blackstone_Group

Chairman and CEO of Blackstone is a Steven Schwarzman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_A._Schwarzman

And would you know it, Mr. Schwarzman is listed under "membership roster" on the Council on Foreign Relations' (CFR) website.

https://www.cfr.org/membership-roster-q-u

Anyone who has researched the CFR should then have a light bulb go off and understand that Mr. Schwarzman is few degrees of separation from some very powerful people. If any of these clowns wanted to get those Orcas into sea pens for rehabilitation, they could, but they are too busy running psyops and manufacturing wars for profit to be bothered to correct one of humanity's most grotesque mistakes.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-21-2018 at 11:04 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Not a single SwedeSpeed member cares about Orcas huh? Or the possibility that Lolita who is stuck at Miami Seaquarium could be caught in a hurricane? Is football, cheap beer, and Volvo's the most important things in the world? Or do SwedeSpeeders ever venture outside of that box?

I'm thinking that CEO's of Palace Entertainment need to have one of their kids kidnapped. Give me one kid from each CEO, I'll dress them up in clown suits and make em mow my lawn while singing Frank Sinatra songs, and I'll charge a fee for anyone who finds it amusing and wants to watch. Come on, anyone, step right up, buy a ticket!
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-21-2018 at 10:53 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

Alright so I had some free time today to look into these CEO's of Palace "Entertainment" a little more and it seems I'm not alone in investigating these clowns as I've found some photoshopped images and some old petitions, etc.

Mr. Fernando Eiroa has quite the living quarters considering that he confines a 7,000 lbs animal to a small tank.

Here is the "Management Team" at Palace Entertainment:

http://parquesreunidos.com/en/the-gr...nagement-team/

Fernando Eiroa:

Here is Pedro Cortes, chief strategy and development officer:

Isidoro Diez, chief financial officer:

Juan Barbolla, chief investor relations officer:

Jesus Fernandez Moran, chief operating officer in Europe

Rolf Paegert, chief operating officer of palace entertainment:

David Escudero, chief operation officer of AMA region:

Protests at Palace Entertainment

Here's what boggles my mind, Americans absolutely love their Hollywood and "celebrities" and the TV, everything they see on TV is gospel to them, they worship those crazy actors who are on the television and who look a certain way, and who have soooo much money and fame, but where all those super awesome Hollywood "celebrities" to speak up about the treatment of captive Orcas, especially Lolita who has been confined to that dilapidated small tank for forty seven years.

Where is Pam Anderson to speak out? What about Mel Gibson? How about Tommy Lee from Motley Crue? Aren't these people self avowed animal rights activists? Maybe not Mel Gibson but I know I've see Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee express concerns for animal rights. What about Madonna who women all through the 80's and 90's worshiped with her "Material Girl" and other "music"? Where's she at today? Oh I think she's busy doing Illuminati rituals with Britney Spears and Christina Agulera. What about Angelina Jolie? You know Angelina Jolie is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), right? The same CFR that Steven Schwarzman is a member of who owns Seaworld through Blackstone Group.... But Angelina Jolie with all her power and money and connections, and all her followers can't speak up and get Cetacean's released from captivity.

http://people.com/celebrity/angelina...ign-relations/

Angelina Jolie has been showing her glamorous side lately – walking red carpets from Cannes to Hollywood – but Thursday she was honored for her philanthropic work by joining the Council on Foreign Relations, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

The prestigious think tank officially approved Jolie’s membership nomination, adding her to a group whose membership includes presidents Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter, ABC’s Diane Sawyer, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and journalist Tom Brokaw.

Earlier this year, Jolie, already a UN Goodwill Ambassador, was nominated and recommended for approval by the CFR membership.

“Angelina Jolie is accomplished in her field and has demonstrated serious interest in issues such as Darfur, international education and refugees,” says Lisa Shields, vice president of communications at CFR. “As such, her profile fits very well with other young professionals we’ve selected as the next generation of foreign policy leaders.”
      So Angelina Jolie has been "selected" as one of the "next generation of foreign policy leaders" but she can't help get some whales released back into the wild? What does Angelina Jolie have to say about the USA meddling in Syria? Come on Miss Jolie, speak up!

Miss Jolie, are you going to help resolve the Palestine Israel conflict or are you just going to sit there like a lump on a log?

Ladies and gentlemen, are we seeing the degrees of separation here? Many people with a lot of money in high places who know other people with lots of money in high places but no one wants to touch the Orca captivity topic.

Where are all these young "celebrities" like Arianna Grande and the Lindsey Lohan's, and the Jennifer Lawrence's to speak out against the deplorable treatment of these Orca's? How about Charlize Theron, or Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith? Bunch of Hollywood mind controlled ....clowns.

Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-21-2018 at 10:52 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Why don't you LEAVE HERE and join and post in forums where you will find people like yourself.
      Go join Greenpeace, do something CONSTRUCTIVE but leave here.
      This is for CAR enthusiasts not for people like you
      NO ONE HERE CARES
      Email: jrl1194 ( at ) AOL (dot) com
      2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak/Tan/Arena, 116K miles. My DD with no plans to sell it anytime soon
      2000 V70R, Wife's, she won't sell. Now she hit 153,000 miles and still near perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by JRL View Post
      Why don't you LEAVE HERE and join and post in forums where you will find people like yourself.
      Go join Greenpeace, do something CONSTRUCTIVE but leave here.
      This is for CAR enthusiasts not for people like you
      NO ONE HERE CARES
      Hi JRL, how are you today?

I am a car enthusiast, I just don't let cars run my life, there is more to being here in this world than cars. Also, this is the off topic section, so if you don't like off topic content then don't venture into the off topic. Seems pretty simple, eh? This thread has over 60 views (not including myself) so if one person finds this information helpful and passes it along to a friend then I have made a difference. The goal in this thread is to put Palace Entertainment on blast for keeping a 7000 lbs animal in a small tank for almost fifty years.

Think about it, JRL, how would you feel if one of your kids were kidnapped from you and then they were stuffed in a cage hardly large enough for them to move around in, and only taken out to perform tricks for paying customers, and for forty seven years. You probably would not like it, would you? This is perspective. Humans have come to the point in their evolution where all they care about is some funny green paper, and they don't care who or what they hurt in order to get it. Well, as long as I'm around those people will not go without being called out for it.

If you don't like me, please don't read my threads and posts, it's as simple as that, you have a choice.

Caspian

Any SwedeSpeed members in FL? Does anyone want to visit Miami Seaquarium and get some photos and video of Lolita's tank? I'll pay you. Bitcoins, paypal, I'll mail you green paper if you want. Let's see Lolita's tank as it sits 9-23-2017. Prime digital technology age, anyone can take a high resolution photo and have it up on the internet in a matter of minutes.

I'm curious to see how dirty Lolita's tank water is after Hurricane Irma, if the employees there have cleaned it out and pumped in fresh water yet. I may just book a flight and go grab photos myself, I'll pick up a drone at a local electronics store and stick my camera on it for some quick shots.

Thousands of high profile "celebrities" and "stars" in the big bad USA and no one wants to step up or form a cohhilition to get some of these whales released, specifically Lolita since she's going on 47 years of captivity stuck in that tiny tank by herself.

The USA with the big bad US government and the big bad US military and donald Trump president RUH RUH RUH *puffs up chest* all who could set an example for the world, yet are sitting there letting corrupt judges side with the corporation. Who's pocket is Judge Ursula Ungaro in? Last year she sided with Miami Seaquarium in a lawsuit filed against Palace Entertainment/Miami Aeaquarium. The big central bank families and those who call themselves "royalty" (LOL) can print bazillions of fiat currency green paper to fund their wars and conquests, but they can't or won't combine forces with any people to get some whales released back into the wild. WOW.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/J...381767031.html

The Miami Seaquarium has won a major legal battle over the hotly contested debate over Lolita, the Orca that lives at the facility and has attracted protest from across the country. U.S. District Judge Ursula Ungaro dismissed a lawsuit filed by an Orca awareness group seeking Lolita's release, ruling that it was not proven that the living conditions do not violate the Endangered Species Act.

Howard Garrett, co-founder of the Orca Network, posted a message on his Facebook page expressing disappointment in the ruling.

"This ruling allows Miami Seaquarium to continue harming the long-suffering orca Lolita by confining her to a tiny tank, subject to harassment from incompatible animals, with no companionship from her fellow species and little respite from the hot South Florida sun," Garrett wrote.

Source: Judge Throws Out Case Against Miami Seaquarium Over Orca Battle - NBC 6 South Florida http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/J...#ixzz4tNu00AhX

Follow us: @nbcmiami on Twitter | NBCMiami on Facebook
      Another source:

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news...e-orca-7824684

Here is a four minute video educating viewers on basics of Orca captivity stats,for anyone who is interested in this topic.

Edit:

Here's her display/tank before the hurricane:

Here is a good look at her size in comparison to the small tank she is confined to. Forty. Seven. Years.

After Hurricane Irma:

Can't even see into that water! Deplorable, what a disgrace.

A more clear photo, tons of sediment in her tank:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/or...g-irma-9665020

She should have been moved, no questions asked," former SeaWorld trainer Dr. Jeffrey Ventre says. "It was criminal animal negligence or animal cruelty."

No one at Seaquarium was available to respond to Ventre's claims or to describe what hurricane preparations had been employed to ensure the safety of their animals, nor was it immediately clear whether staff members were present at the facility to attend to the animals. After the storm, Seaquarium released a tweet, claiming all animals were safe. Many commenters have criticized the photo as an old, reused image from before the storm
      This lady in Mexico calls for a boycott of Miami Seaquarium, nice.

https://www.local10.com/news/mexican...ami-seaquarium

Mexican actress calls for release of Lolita at Miami Seaquarium
      Kate del Castillo talks about killer whale's 'hellish tourist trap' in new video

By Peter Burke - Local10.com Managing Editor
      Posted: 2:43 PM, January 17, 2017
      There is a petition or two out there on the net anyone can sign supporting Lolita's release.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-21-2018 at 10:47 PM.

Bump, I can't let these Palace "Entertainment" cretins fall out of the spot light, they need to have constant pressure put on them.

Rick Scott, governor of Florida, what's up with your double standard laws over there? Seems that funny green paper runs the show over there like it does everywhere else, eh? EDIT 4-11-2018, see Florida Governor rick scott linked to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas "school" Parkland FL PSYOP "shooting" in this thread, post #13:

https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...74#post6755874

http://voiceoftheorcas.blogspot.com/...of-lolita.html

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hurricane Irma and the Tragedy of Lolita

Dear APHIS & the City of Miami:

You have warned Floridians not to abandon pets in the wake of Irma. The city has mentioned felony penalties for animal cruelty. The governor issued mandatory evacuation orders for South Florida. The mayor of Miami Beach told residents to leave early. Irma was described as "catastrophic" and "nuclear."

Executives at the company elected to roll the dice with Lolita's life. Captive orca transports are routine. And while not completely risk free, leaving her to perish in a flimsy facility on Virginia Key is unconscionable. Does the Seaquarium get infinite passes regarding clear cases of animal cruelty?
      Yes of course the corporation, Palace Entertainment, and their Miami Seaquarium get a pass, because all they have to do is feed green paper to sell out judges like Ursula Ungaro and like a good puppet she turns a blind eye.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/J...381767031.html

The Miami Seaquarium has won a major legal battle over the hotly contested debate over Lolita, the Orca that lives at the facility and has attracted protest from across the country. U.S. District Judge Ursula Ungaro dismissed a lawsuit filed by an Orca awareness group seeking Lolita's release, ruling that it was not proven that the living conditions do not violate the Endangered Species Act.

Source: Judge Throws Out Case Against Miami Seaquarium Over Orca Battle - NBC 6 South Florida http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/J...#ixzz4v8eotPPH
      Follow us: @nbcmiami on Twitter | NBCMiami on Facebook

Published at 9:30 AM EDT on Jun 3, 2016 | Updated at 12:34 PM EDT on Jun 3, 2016
      So a tiny dilapidated tank is not considered poor living conditions for an endangered species? I bet judge ungaro lives in a fancy house though with a size that dwarfs Lolita's tank.

Sell out Judge Ursula Ungaro:

Let's see who judge ursula ungaro is connected to.....

http://www.socialmiami.com/newslette...retratos2.html

This is an old event but here is ursula ungaro attending a VIP (LOL) Bass Museum of fine art function waaay back in 2005 where she was bumping shoulders with some people who likely have the ability to band together to help get Lolita released to a sea pen for rehab. She has plenty of connections, let's just put it that way.

Thursday July 21, 2005

VIP Reception at the Bass Museum of Art
      Retratos: 2,000 Years of Latin American Portraits

Over 500 people attended the VIP reception for the Bass Museum's highly anticipated blockbuster exhibition Retratos: 2,000 Years of Latin American Portraits. A Latin American theme prevailed in the decor, the delicious refreshments, and the lively music that guests enjoyed in the Bass café and terrace throughout the evening. The crowd viewed the remarkable exhibition in the new wing's upstairs galleries, filled with more than 100 objects from 15 countries. Diane Camber, Executive Director and Chief Curator of the Bass Museum of Art, welcomed Friends of the Bass Museum members, government officials from throughout Miami-Dade County, and many diplomats from Latin American countries who were on-hand to celebrate the occasion. Ms. Camber expressed her gratitude to Ford Motor Fund for sponsoring the exhibition, reception, and the extensive educational and outreach programs the Museum is providing throughout the exhibition. Retratos: 2,000 Years of Latin American Portraits is on view through October 2, 2005. For more information please go to www.bassmuseum.org or contact Lee Ortega, Director of Marketing and Public Relations 305-673-7530, Ext. 2001.
      Ooooo, 2000 years of Latin America. So what? Sounds like more arrogant humans stroking their ego. *thumbs down farting noise*

Another link to the same function, funny, the website is named "imperial holdings international". What does that tell you?

http://imperialholdingsinternational...%20Opening.htm

Notice how FORD MOTOR fund SPONSORED the event. How many billions of green paper does Ford Motor Company have? How many so-called powerful people in high places are all connected here but they can't or won't get a whale released to a sea pen and possibly reunited with her family after forty seven years of captivity.

I mean, just look at some of these people that judge ungaro was mingling with:

Saul Gross miami beach commissioner

Diane Camber, Executive Director and Chief Curator of the Bass Museum

Marion Oettinger, Senior Curator, San Antonio Museum of Art; the Honorable Joao Almino, Consul General of Brazil

Marjorie Serralles and the Honorable Eduardo Jorge Lomonaco, Consul General of Mexico and his wife Claudia.

Hilda Fernandez, Assistant City Manager of Miami Beach

George Dupuy, Chilean Ambassador; Macarena Dupuy; George Roman of the Peruvian Consul; Gina Roman

Sandra Ulsh, President Ford Motor Company Fund

Jay Jensen, Chairman of the Education Committee

Oh that's a good one, chairman of the "education" committee. You mean the "education" system that is a giant fraud?

H.I.H. Princess Thi-Nga of Vietnam

Maybe the Vietnam war taught this "Princess" nothing.

Jorge M. Gonzalez, City Manager of Miami Beach; Howard Martin of the GMCVB; Hilda Fernandez, Assistant City Manager of Miami Beach

Olga Viso, Deputy Director of the Hirshhorn Museum; Lee Ortega, Director of Marketing and Public Relations of the Bass Museum of Art; Carolyn Kinder Carr, Deputy Director and Chief Curator of the National Portrait Gallery; Julian Zugazagoita, Director of El Museo del Barrio, New York.

The Honorable Richard L. Steinberg, Commissioner, City of Miami Beach

"Honorable"? That's funny

So lot's of government thugs attended that party over ten years ago with judge ursula ungaro and not a single person spoke to her about Orca captivity. How about now twelve years later? Nope, she still rules in favor of the corporation.

Florida dot gov page with ursula ungaro's name listed third down from top:

http://www.flsd.uscourts.gov/?page_id=11795

Chambers Information

Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. United States Courthouse

400 North Miami Avenue

Room 12-4

Miami, Florida 33128

(305)523-5550
      Judge ungaro's wiki page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_Mancusi_Ungaro

Ursula Mancusi Ungaro (born January 29, 1951; formerly known as Ursula Ungaro-Benages) is a United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

Education/indoctrination
      Ungaro was born in 1951 in Miami Beach, Florida. She graduated from the University of Miami with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1973 and from the University of Florida College of Law with a Juris Doctor in 1975.
      Oh well would you look at that, she was nominated by George herbert walker Bush, one of the biggest criminals the modern world has known!

Federal judicial "service"
      President George H. W. Bush nominated Ungaro-Benages to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida on November 26, 1991, to the new seat created by 104 Stat. 5089. Confirmed by the Senate on October 8, 1992, she received commission on October 9, 1992
      Confirmed, Florida judge Ursula Ungaro: SELL OUT

When I have more time I'm going to dig into the CEO's of Palace "Entertainment", I was momentarily sidetracked by the itanimullI's latest distraction/ritual, the Vegas "shooting" psyop. Hey, remember what department of homeland "security" says, if you aren't doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about. It goes both ways.

Caspian
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-11-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Caspian,

Unfortunately, you are barking up on deaf ears, on this subject..It is sad but very true.

I did not know about the Miami Aquarium orca. I have long boycotted SeaWorld as most of our friends have in SoCal. SeaWorld is going down, not fast enough, but down for sure. I cannot wait until the day when they will close their doors for good. I have sent a few emails to Miami CEO and officers, not that it will make any difference.

And don't mind JRL, he is always cranky.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      Caspian,

Unfortunately, you are barking up on deaf ears, on this subject..It is sad but very true.

I did not know about the Miami Aquarium orca. I have long boycotted SeaWorld as most of our friends have in SoCal. SeaWorld is going down, not fast enough, but down for sure. I cannot wait until the day when they will close their doors for good. I have sent a few emails to Miami CEO and officers, not that it will make any difference.

And don't mind JRL, he is always cranky.
      Bless your heart Grecian my friend, it makes me feel good that you are aware of the dolphin captivity problem and that you have chosen to boycott seaworld. Good on you.

I don't mind jrl, I know I touch on a lot of sensitive topics that can cause some emotions to come out, but now he knows and that's half the battle.

Have a nice day, Grecian.

What's up SwedeSpeed, I'm bumping this thread for Empty the Tanks protest May 12, 2018

http://emptythetanks.org/event/6th-a...nks-worldwide/

The official event page for the 6th Annual Empty the Tanks Worldwide event taking place on May 12, 2018. Stay tuned for more details.

Marine entertainment parks have no place in our world anymore. These are incredibly social, intelligent beings that are being exploited to make money. It is animal slavery, and it needs to be brought to the general public’s attention.

Empty the Tanks is not a radical movement demanding the release of all captive marine mammals into the wild. Some of these animals might be great candidates for release, but those that are not should be retired into sea pens, where they can enjoy the rest of their days in natural seawater, feeling the waves of the ocean around them. They should not be worked until their last breath is taken and then thrown out like trash and replaced.

This is a campaign to educate the general public about what captivity means to cetaceans. These annual events will allow activists to reach the public all over the world in a positive and productive way.

For more information or if you are interested in hosting an Empty the Tanks event on May 12, 2018 please email [email protected]
      Before anyone calls BS on that claim about Orcas being worked and then thrown in the trash I would like to point out that a marine park in the past did dispose of a male Orca by dumping it in a land fill after it had died in captivity, if I recall correctly the whale's name was Hugo.

If you can't make the protest in person and want to help then you can donate through the link on Empty the Tanks website. Thanks to all who are aware of this and helping to resolve it.

Bob Barker teams up with PETA to help get Lolita and the whales released back to their natural habitat.

http://people.com/pets/bob-barker-pe...-lolita-video/

SARYN CHORNEY January 04, 2018 03:26 PM

Here’s a New Year’s resolution we can all get behind in 2018: Free the captive whales, at long last.

Bob Barker, in association with PETA, put out the social media challenge towards Miami Seaquarium in particular.

In a Jan. 3 YouTube video, the long-time Price Is Right host and TV icon issued the challenge to the Miami Seaquarium: Allow the lone orca at the park, Lolita, to be released into a seaside sanctuary where she can feel the ocean currents and communicate with her family once more.

“Lolita was torn away from her family decades ago and has lived in captivity for more than 47 lonely years,” Barker says in the video, which is set to air during The Price Is Right in January. “At Miami Seaquarium, her barren, concrete, and chemically treated enclosure is the smallest orca tank in the world.”

In a press release from PETA, we learn that Lolita has had no orca companionship since a tragic incident in 1980, “when her tank mate, Hugo, died from injuries sustained when he rammed his head into the tiny tank’s concrete wall.”

For 37 years, Lolita — the loneliest captive whale — has not had contact with another member of her species. However, if released to a sanctuary in her home waters, the whale might be able to interact with her original family pod, including one believed to be her mother, who is still thriving at over 80 years old.

“[E]nough is enough,” Barker concludes. “Miami Seaquarium, please, make your New Year’s resolution to release Lolita to a seaside sanctuary in 2018. Do not let her spend one more year in captivity.”

Barker joins celebrities like Jessica Biel, Daisy Fuentes, Wilmer Valderrama, Steve Aoki, Alan Cumming and Kate del Castillo in his desire to team up with PETA and help fight for Lolita’s freedom.

“Bob Barker banned furs as prizes from The Price Is Right, helped PETA persuade NASA to end radiation experiments on monkeys, and campaigned with PETA against traveling exotic-animal acts, leading to the closure of Ringing Bros. circus,” PETA founder Ingrid Newkirk tells Miami New Times. “Lolita has the best activist on her side in Bob Barker, and we hope the Miami Seaquarium will hear his plea.”
      More on this later, there are hidden motives here. Bob Barker has been accused of sexual harassment by several of his former female coworkers years ago. I suspect that Barker is using this as a way to try and clear his name or be seen in a positive light. Maybe he has had a change of heart, but I am always cautious with "celebrities" and high profile people now that I see the world as it really is.

Also, I'm bumping this up because there are always people organizing protests outside Miami Seaquarium, you can get involved by searching facebook for "Miami Seaquarium protest". Network and numbers are key in this, we need to keep pressure on Palace Entertainment douchebags.

Caspian
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-10-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Bump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/or...fin/ar-AAvqcU9

Orca at SeaWorld sustains ‘horrific’ injury to dorsal fin

Katina, the matriarch of the SeaWorld Orlando orca pod, sustained a huge cut into the backside of her dorsal fin in what SeaWorld believes to be the result of interactions with other members of the orca pod.

"It's horrific," Heather Murphy, founder of Ocean Advocate News, told The Dodo. "I can't imagine the pain she must have been through."

SeaWorld's veterinary and animal care teams are attending to Katina's injury with cold-laser therapy and medical honey treatments, according to SeaWorld's blog posted Saturday, two weeks after the orca's injury.

It could take several weeks or months for Katina to heal, Travis Claytor, the director of corporate communications at SeaWorld, told the Orlando Sentinel.

Claytor also said he didn't know whether the injury would prevent Katina from performing in the future; she's been held out of performing in SeaWorld's "One Ocean" show. She is recuperating in a separate pool with daughter Nalani and son Makaio.

SeaWorld said it "expects Katina's dorsal fin will have permanent changes, as a result of the injury."

"While Katina was near Trua, a 12-year-old male, at the time, she was interacting with several members of the orca pod, so it's not clear exactly how she sustained that injury," SeaWorld wrote, attempting to explain how it happened.

"Killer whales are a social and hierarchal species, so interacting with other members of the pod, even in an aggressive or antagonistic manner, is a natural behavior we'd expect to see. However, it's not clear if this was the result of an aggressive behavior or other interactions within the orca pod."

Naomi Rose, a marine mammal scientist at the Animal Welfare Institute, disputed SeaWorld's explanation, telling The Dodo that she's never seen an injury like this among wild orcas.

"There are other kinds of injuries that they inflict upon each other, but I've never seen the trailing edge of the dorsal fin at the base sliced like that, as if a machete hacked at it," she said. "It looks like a sharp edge."

"[And] the fact that they claim they don't know [how it happened] is pretty mind-boggling. They're supposedly the ones who know everything about these animals daily, and they spend more time with them than they do with their own children. And there's cameras everywhere, so how is it that they don't know what happens to them here?"

Some have suggested the injuries are the result of forcing orcas to live in small tanks, but SeaWorld denied this accusation, writing, "No, this is a common occurrence among wild killer whale pods, as well as those at SeaWorld."
      EMPTY THE TANKS.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-21-2018 at 10:44 PM.

This Orca captivity thing is getting ridiculous. There are plenty of people out there in the world who could unite and get Lolita released. Humanity disappoints me. If I were God I would have started plucking specific humans a looooong time ago, starting with Cetacean captors, freemasons, and government trash like ursula ungaro and rick scott. These government thugs offer nothing of value to the world, mean while, there are people working hard in the fields tending to crops, picking fruit and vegetables so that these government stooges can eat.

This website, takeapart, is working on bringing awareness to Cetacean captivity and to get Orca's released to sea pens for rehabilitation.

http://www.takepart.com/captive/index.html

http://www.takepart.com/feature/2016...after-seaworld

The detailed proposal for Lolita’s rehabilitation focuses on weaning her from dependence on humans for survival and includes plans for a project manager, a staff veterinarian, caregivers, divers, security personnel, and a water quality manager. The total estimated budget, for transportation, infrastructure, and feeding and caring for Lolita for three to six months ranges from $758,000 to about $1.56 million.
      $1.6 million is f***ing chump change for the world's wealthiest families who are worth billions. It just goes to show you that there are no good people among the 1%, or even among the top 20% who are worth millions. If I had a net worth of even 10 million I would put up the funds for this sea pen project for Lolita. All the people in the auto community driving around their $100,000-$500,000 sports or exotic car, are losers. Hey guess what, your car doesn't make you cool, it's only a material object that garners you respect from shallow people. A measly 1.6 million and no hollywood "celebrities" or "stars" have bothered to step up and say a word? How pathetic. F*** hollywood, bunch of mind controlled pedophiles is what they are.

"We will raise the money through traditional fund-raising, including individual small donors, major foundation grants, and appealing to benevolent benefactors, anybody willing to pitch in to help Lolita go home," Garret says. "Unfortunately, I don’t have a Rolodex of billionaires that I play golf with.”

Money isn’t the only obstacle. Miami Seaquarium has consistently rejected the idea of retiring the whale.

“There is no scientific evidence that…Lolita could survive if she were to be moved from her home at Miami Seaquarium to a sea pen or to the open waters of the Pacific Northwest,” Andrew Hertz, Miami Seaquarium’s general manager, informs me in an email. “It would be reckless and cruel to jeopardize Lolita’s health and safety. Miami Seaquarium is not willing to experiment with her life in order to appease a fringe group.”
      Andrew hertz, you are on my radar. "Fringe group"? Lolita was kidnapped, STOLEN from her family in the wild. It's not like she suffered a injury preventing her from fending for herself, human garbage STOLE her from her natural habitat so that douchebags like you could exploit her for a paycheck from ignorant douchebags who visit your lame marine life prison park.
      Andrew met his lovely wife Jana when they were both volunteering for the Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis. And as wonderful as marriage is, becoming parents was even more fulfilling and challenging as they welcomed Joshua and Alexander to the family.
      It would suck if if one of them were kidnapped by a gang of thugs who sought to exploit the child as a profit generator. Just sayin, a little perspective for mr. hertz.

And pulease, the buoniconti fund to cure paralysis? LOL, yeah sure, people like you mr. hertz squash the real cures, you know it was only about money, not really about finding a cure.

Let's see what this cretin andrew hertz looks like.

https://www.visitflorida.org/about-u...8wx3T11ALvU%3D

Here's another cretin dependent upon the exploitation of animal captivity so she can get a paycheck.

https://www.visitflorida.org/about-u...CxoSDfLF3AY%3d

Sheri Keller
      Title: Vice President of Global Sales
      Organization: SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
      Committee Position: Member
      Term: 08/21/2017 to 06/30/2018
      Putting pressure on these cretins involved in Cetacean captivity is one of my main priorities this year, it has gone on long enough. I'm going to make the documentary Blackfish look like a sunday cartoon.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-16-2018 at 10:46 PM.

BUMP

May 12, 2018 EMPTY THE TANKS PROTEST at Miami Seaquarium 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy Miami, FL 33149

Or if you can't make it to Miami FL you can protest at Miami Seaquarium's headquarters, Palace "Entertainment", which is located in CA at 4590 MacArthur Blvd # 400, Newport Beach 92660.

All that money spent to capture Orcas and Bottlenose, etc dolphins from their home in the ocean should be spent to rehabilitate them for release back into the wild. How do they say it? "Man up".

https://www.facebook.com/pg/EmptyThe...fficial/posts/

These marine park CEO's and the fishermen who capture dolphins for them are lucky that I don't have boat loads of fiat currency.

6th Annual Empty The Tanks Worldwide Event!

This is a day for everyone around the world to stand up against marine mammal captivity. The abuse and exploitation of these sentient beings have no place in the 21st century.

If you can please bring your own signs, we have some signs, but there will be a lot of people at this event. You can get whiteboard at staples or office depot, slogan ideas: Shows Over, Retire Lolita, Empty The Tanks, Thanks But No Tanks, Free Lolita, Honk For Lolita!

Lolita has been in captivity for 47 years at the SeaPrison. 100+ dolphins, many Sea Lions, and other animals have also died here!

Come out and make your voice heard!
      Come on humans, you can do better than this. I don't want to hear any person crying about children being kidnapped and molested in "Pizzagate" / "Pedogate" while they are ignoring other species children being kidnapped for profit.

PLEASE JOIN US - EMPTY THE TANKS - MAY 12 2018 - LONDON.

Activism For Life
      Published on Feb 2, 2018

Look at the tank size in relation to the size of this Orca. Deplorable. Miami seaquarium are a disgrace.

Look at this, the tank is so small that it could not fit two Orcas in a row length wise. But the CEO's who own Miami Seaquarium through Palace "entertainment" live in a house that's double or triple the size of this tank.

Empty the tanks, arseholes!
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-21-2018 at 10:42 PM.

EMPTY THE TANKS!

Protests held around the world today.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/38174192/p...mpty-the-tanks

Notice that the Lamestream media has to go right into damage control to help Seaworld's deteriorating image by citing profit increase.

SAN DIEGO (NEWS 8) – Dozens of rallies were held around the world Saturday, to call on SeaWorld to "empty the tanks."

Protesters demanded that SeaWorld ends its practice of holding killer whales in captivity at its theme parks.

snip

Saturday’s empty tank protest took place in over 22 countries, including South Africa, Mexico and China.
      It's amazing to me that the men who run Palace "Entertainment" and seaworld actually found women who would marry them and bear their children.

Look at this lame media website. They post a photograph with a caption, "protesters staged a demonstration outside of the Vancouver aquarium on Saturday...."

Then they show a photograph of inside the park where no one is around. LOL

https://globalnews.ca/news/4204730/v...arium-protest/

Here is an article dated a few days ago on the 9th about Lolita (Tokitae).

http://q13fox.com/2018/05/09/battle-...okitae-lolita/

WHATCOM COUNTY, Wash-- Some members of the Lummi Tribe near Bellingham are starting a quest this week that will take them thousands of miles to Miami. Along their route, they'll be trying to raise support for their effort to right a wrong that's now 47 years old.

They're trying to free a southern resident killer whale taken from Puget Sound as a calf.

"We all have to unite to protest the Salish Sea," says Jewell James with the tribe.

James says the waters of Puget Sound and all the creatures above and below the water have helped form the culture of the Lummi people.

It's a deep respect for these mammals that we have," says Lummi tribal member Douglas James. "Because from the beginning of time we've existed simultaneously."

But, these calm Puget Sound waters were anything but in August 1970.

"We think of it as a massacre."

The owners of Palace Entertainment is a Madrid-based company called Parques Reunidos. Q13 News reached out to both of these companies for an interview or statement. Neither company returned our request as of this writing.
      I believe that the actions of these Native Indians speaks volumes about their character.

http://emptythetanks.org/
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-21-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Bump for some protest photos and an article about how a pilot whale was found on a Thailand beach in distress. The whale later died and an autopsy turned up 17 POUNDS of plastic bags in its stomach! Humans disappoint me, not all but for sure those who are careless and who litter. I hate plastic bags, I try to always remember to bring paper bags or a couple vinyl bags for grocery items. Yeah I use plastic but I really don't like to for reasons such as this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ste/ar-AAycF0I

A Pilot Whale Has Died in Southern Thailand After Swallowing 17 Pounds of Plastic Waste

A pilot whale died last week in southern Thailand after eating more than 80 plastic bags and other debris, Agence France-Presse reports.

The distressed whale was found last Monday a canal in southern Thailand near the border with Malaysia, according to officials from Thailand’s Department of Marine and Coastal Resources. A veterinary team rescued the whale and attempted to “stabilize its illness,” according to AFP, but it died Friday after vomiting five plastic bags. An autopsy exhumed 8 kg (more than 17 lb) of additional plastic rubbish from the whale’s stomach, the department said in a Facebook post.

The department’s chief theorized that the whale had mistaken the plastic bags for food, but after eating them had become “sick and unable to hunt for food,” Reuters reports.

The pilot whale wasn’t the only recent casualty of ocean pollution; in April, a 33-foot sperm whale found dead on a Spanish beach had more than 60 lb of garbage in its digestive system.

Around the world, 8 million tonnes of plastic waste ends up in oceans every year, comprising 80% of all ocean litter, according to the U.N. Environment Programme. A March study found that a collection of 1.8 trillion pieces of trash in the Pacific Ocean known as the Great Pacific Garbage Patch could amount to 16 times more waste than previously thought.
      Photos from the Empty the Tanks protest last month.

http://miami.carpediem.cd/events/675...mi-seaquarium/

http://josweb.co.uk/please-join-us-e...may-12-london/

http://miami.carpediem.cd/events/675...mi-seaquarium/

http://josweb.co.uk/portfolio_page/e...s-london-2018/

God bless these people for taking the time to protest and bring awareness to Cetacean captivity.

Please ladies and gentlemen, please stop using plastic bags and please please don't litter. The planet does not belong to you, it is not your trash can, especially you smokers who think that it's ok to flick your cigarette butt our your vehicle window. Please put your trash and cigarette butts in a dedicated trash bag in your car and dispose of it properly in the trash where it belongs when you reach your destination or when you clean your car. Litterbugs are a part of the problem not the solution.

Those of you who throw your trash on the ground or out your car window let me ask you this... When you are in your home do you throw trash on the floor in your living room or kitchen? Do you throw your cigarette butts on the floor in your home? Or do you put them in an ashtray and then later dump the ashtray into the garbage? So why then would you throw your cigarette butts out your car window? That's selfish behavior to keep your own personal space clean but to then trash the planet that you share with billions of other people and animals etc. Pease have some respect for the following generations and plants and animals that will be here after you are gone.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 06-05-2018 at 12:29 AM.

We could always eat them. Orca burgers, anyone?

*yawn* thanks for bumping this thread.

Really cool vid of a kayaker swimming with an Orca. The Orca could have shredded this guy but it's more proof that these are gentle giants, so elegant and graceful in how they move through the water.

But let's capture them, separate them from their family, then we can force them to do stupid tricks by withholding food from them, dead fish no less, and we'll keep them confined to a tiny tank for half a century and charge humans Fiat currency or electronic payment (thin air but with interest attached for ultimate slavery lol) to watch the Orca perform tricks that they wouldn't perform in their natural habitat. Because money, profit, but we'll call it "research", and "education".

https://youtu.be/eoUVufAuEw0

Orca and Kayaker encounter caught on drone video

Published Sept 9, 2016

EMPTY THE TANKS. Boycott marine parks. Miami Seaquarium sucks. Florida governor Rick Scott is a disgrace, which morons voted for that toolbag?

Another year gone by where FL government had the ability to redeem themselves and set a positive example by moving Lolita to a sea pen in Puget Sound WA for rehabilitation and instead the government participated in fake shooting psyops instead.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 09-19-2018 at 09:39 PM.

Man that's sad.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tommm View Post
      Showing up at the track in mommy's old station wagon will not make you cool.
      Now 2011 Volvo XC90 V8 AWD Executive, Luxury Package. Rear Camera. Multimedia Package. Premium Electric Silver/Soft Beige. 116K. (2011-)
      2011 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD. Climate Package. Rear Park Assist Camera. Technology Package. Exterior Styling Kit. Premium Electric Silver/Sandsoft Beige. 101K. (2010-)

Then 2005 Volvo S40 2.4i. Sport Package. Climate Package. Convenience Package. Black/Dark Beige. (2005-2010)
      2006 Volvo XC90 2.5T AWD. Premium Package. Versatility Package. Convenience Package. Climate Package. Titanium Gray Metallic/Light Taupe.(2005-2011)

My Photography Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lomaarts/

hey cas, thanks for the info, i never knew that place existed. I can't wait to get down there and see the show. I love watching animals perform. They should open more places like this all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by jlh3rd View Post
      hey cas, thanks for the info, i never knew that place existed. I can't wait to get down there and see the show. I love watching animals perform. They should open more places like this all over the world.
      Stupid comment award for November
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

Stupid comment award for November
      SUE me. I don't need a moderator from california to judge me . This is an any topic forum, right? Who died and made you king.

SUE me. I don't need a moderator from california to judge me . This is an any topic forum, right? Who died and made you king.
      Your reply shows your “depth” or lack thereof. What does “sue” me have to do with what I wrote? It only further validates what I wrote re: your original comment.

And, yes, it is “any topic” (sic) forum which allows me to criticize your post and, in turn you can do the same with my posts or anyone else’s. However, stupidity and arrogance can not be hidden, it’s universal as is universal the public’s growing intolerance for places like SeaWorld, etc.; very soon, these “prisons” will simply go out of business.

So taking animals from the wild and forcing them to perform, either through physical abuse or deprivation, amuses you? Look at what happened to the Barnum and Bailey Circus. Their trainers got caught mistreating animals. Remember the Orca from Free Willy? That whales's dorso fin was flopped over due to being in a small enclosure.

Animals are meant to stay in the wild and not captured for our amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      So taking animals from the wild and forcing them to perform, either through physical abuse or deprivation, amuses you? Look at what happened to the Barnum and Bailey Circus. Their trainers got caught mistreating animals. Remember the Orca from Free Willy? That whales's dorso fin was flopped over due to being in a small enclosure.

Animals are meant to stay in the wild and not captured for our amusement.

Personally, I enjoy going to see animals in the wild. I’d rather spend my money going on vacation to an exotic location an watch them in their natural habitat and not dealing with tourists is a major major plus as well. Kind of like seeing a super car on the street vs at a dealership, it’s just not the same effect.
      06R Custom Electric Blue Silver
      07R Magic Blue - Sold
      04 Bonatti Gray Rover Disco HSE
      09 Iridium Silver SLK55 AMG P30 Edition

If this were the other forum I'm part of, you would've been called out by the mod, had a thread created about you in a section called "Smack Down" and basically eaten alive for your trolling and stupidity from other members until a mod finally ended the pain by banning you. I'm glad the mods on this site seem a little nicer...

Your reply shows your “depth” or lack thereof. What does “sue” me have to do with what I wrote? It only further validates what I wrote re: your original comment.

And, yes, it is “any topic” (sic) forum which allows me to criticize your post and, in turn you can do the same with my posts or anyone else’s. However, stupidity and arrogance can not be hidden, it’s universal as is universal the public’s growing intolerance for places like SeaWorld, etc.; very soon, these “prisons” will simply go out of business.
      Stupid - slow of mind, obtuse. ...webster dictionary
      well, that would appear to apply to, um, YOU, not me, lol, as it is obvious that you were too " slow of mind" in recognizing and understanding a satirical, and rhetorical post.
      Also, calling people you don't even know names because that's ALL YOU HAVE, is the last defensive characteristic struggle of someone who either has lost an argument or has nothing else intelligent to say. I'd say that's pretty....well......stupid.
      My comment pertaining to the original poster's extensive diatribe doesn't imply anything as to someone's actual intelligence. As a matter of fact, I think it's pretty " stupid " and arrogant for some stranger to react in the manner that you DID. ( I like CAPS 'cause you liked ' em so well).
      I've gotta hand it to cas, he didn't attack me or respond, um, stupidly ( like you did ) . Nor did I call him any derogatory names or even try to dispel his feelings on the subject matter, he's entitled. I respect him for that.
      Finally, lol, calling me names isn't gonna make me go to a safe place, I've been called worse.
      Oh by the way, the statement of " sue me" is relevant as it conveys the feelings of that person that he or she could care less what another person has stated or implied. I guess that also " flew" right over your head. ( you do know what I mean by the word " flew" ,right?) I mean, statements don't actually " fly ". ( this is exhausting)
      Have a nice life.

Quote Originally Posted by boosted_xc70 View Post
      If this were the other forum I'm part of, you would've been called out by the mod, had a thread created about you in a section called "Smack Down" and basically eaten alive for your trolling and stupidity from other members until a mod finally ended the pain by banning you. I'm glad the mods on this site seem a little nicer...
      I'm not trolling. You can read my answer above. I called no one any names or made any deragotory comments attacking anyone personally, FIRST! Mr grecian did that so go after him, or is this another do as i think or say or you're outa here forum. You don't like the fire, get out of the kitchen. You " swing" at me ,I swing back.
      I joined swedespeed to get and offer help on Volvo's, that's it. I stumbled upon this section and said something you don't like, fine. Smack down all you want, lol. I'm really hurt.

LOL arguing with Caspian is like arguing with a religious retard.

Granted those go hand and hand
      /2006 S60 T5 /K24/R Calipers/17" pegs/OBX/Koni/Eibach/JVC/SNABB/IPDSway,
      /2004 V70 R/M66 /05+ Tails/ 05+ Console/Evolve Intake/IPD Sways/OZ/Kenwood/PHUZZ
      /2005 V70XC -Stock
      /2004 V70XC - Project Truk
      Unquestionable faith is the Epitome of Ignorance. - me
      That’s because you savagely dismember Volvos. That’s not ownership, that’s a serial killing kidnapper!

Haters gonna hate, no one is arguing here, we are expressing our disgust for animal abuse. Chilled man slings insults because he lacks the intellectual capacity to understand the topics I go into in the red pill thread.

Never mind jlh3rd, Grecian, he is trolling for responses, best not waste your energy on him.

oh, ok....i'm new here, shouldn't have taken the bait...

oh, ok....i'm new here, shouldn't have taken the bait...
      The blocking on here sucks and why I still end up seeing the brainwashed BS he posts. Its annoying.
      He pretends hes intelligent, but in reality is just another brain-dead moron. It shows by what he posts.
      /2006 S60 T5 /K24/R Calipers/17" pegs/OBX/Koni/Eibach/JVC/SNABB/IPDSway,
      /2004 V70 R/M66 /05+ Tails/ 05+ Console/Evolve Intake/IPD Sways/OZ/Kenwood/PHUZZ
      /2005 V70XC -Stock
      /2004 V70XC - Project Truk
      Unquestionable faith is the Epitome of Ignorance. - me
      That’s because you savagely dismember Volvos. That’s not ownership, that’s a serial killing kidnapper!

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast