Kidnapped and held hostage for 47 years - Page 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Quote Originally Posted by Chilled Man View Post
      The blocking on here sucks and why I still end up seeing the brainwashed BS he posts. Its annoying.
      He pretends hes intelligent, but in reality is just another brain-dead moron. It shows by what he posts.
      Although I think Capsians posts are a way in the outfield he has the right to say them (As long as they are in the right category). The whole Pizza gate thing makes me laugh, that said Epstein is definitely a kiddie diddler (This is fact, an it's horrific watching the trial/verdict) so I take a lot what he post as a bit "Enflamed" to say the least.2
      06R Custom Electric Blue Silver
      07R Magic Blue - Sold
      04 Bonatti Gray Rover Disco HSE
      09 Iridium Silver SLK55 AMG P30 Edition

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just found this site, figured I would add it to this page.

http://www.origamiwhalesproject.org/...ion-for-lolita

Companies who hold in captivity highly intelligent and sentient beings cannot expect to go without ridicule, boycott, etc.

Florida, wtf is up? Are there no intelligent life forms there other than the one whose been confined to a tiny tank for almost fifty years? Geez. I would love to see any human being who would defend this captivity behavior spend themselves fifty years in a holding tank, cell, whatever. For committing no crime. Stolen from your natural habitat and made to perform tricks for the profit of few.

Oh wait........

Oooooooo. Dis.

But you know what I mean. And I know there are intelligent people in FL, I've seen them protesting . Let's rise up as conscious people and strive to do better in the world. Animal captivity is archaic and ugly, any monkey can capture something that is disadvantaged to a foreign environment. As an evolved species we no longer need to exercise dominance over beings who seek not to inflict harm on us. That behavior doesn't show dominance, it shows insecurity and self serving ego. There has never been a documented human death in the wild due to an Orca, only in captivity.

Having said that, there is no reason to lash out at me, if I wasn't discussing and airing this topic, someone else would.

Thanks to everyone chiming in to express their thoughts on both sides. Chilled Man, peace to you. Call me whatever you like, peace to you. That's what I have for you. Peace. Allow peace to gracefully enter your heart, in doing so you evolve and become a greater being.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
      Although I think Capsians posts are a way in the outfield he has the right to say them (As long as they are in the right category). The whole Pizza gate thing makes me laugh, that said Epstein is definitely a kiddie diddler (This is fact, an it's horrific watching the trial/verdict) so I take a lot what he post as a bit "Enflamed" to say the least.2
      Driver, I just caught your comment about how pizzagate makes you laugh. Careful with that, you don't want to experience bad karma because you are laughing at children's misfortune of being sexually abused by sick people.

To understand pizzagate, start with the Franklin cover up, which is related to the Johnny Gosch kidnapping. If you can handle it, which I doubt you can which is why you simply laugh it off as a means to not face it, because it is a very dark topic.

The pizzagate thing was going on decades before the term pizzagate actually was coined by someone at YouTube.

I'll do a special post for you in the Red Pill thread so you can see that it's no laughing matter that high ranking government and industry are using child molestation as a form of blackmail.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Free Lolita!

Free Lolita!

We gotta keep this thread on track. Lol

No more hurt butts derailing it, cause then I turn into a jerk and I don't like doing that.

Free Lolita!

Free Lolita!

FREE LOLITA!

Well well ladies and gentlemen, Americans, human beings. 2019 upon us, mere hours and one moon stand between humans and another revolution around our brightest star, while Lolita floats in a tank the equivalent in size of a bath tub.

I feel like Florida needs another hurricane, they aren't "woke" yet. Where's the FL governor's house? I think he might be in a hurricane zone. What's his name? He played along with the Marjory stone man shooting psyop. I forget his name. Big bald shiny head, one of those shyte eating grins.

Pleadian's, bird people, Andromedan's, Canadian's, anyone, can we get some help please. Send help. Earth is being destroyed by lunatics.

Free Lolita!

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      Not a single SwedeSpeed member cares about Orcas huh? Or the possibility that Lolita who is stuck at Miami Seaquarium could be caught in a hurricane? Is football, cheap beer, and Volvo's the most important things in the world? Or do SwedeSpeeders ever venture outside of that box?

I'm thinking that CEO's of Palace Entertainment need to have one of their kids kidnapped. Give me one kid from each CEO, I'll dress them up in clown suits and make em mow my lawn while singing Frank Sinatra songs, and I'll charge a fee for anyone who finds it amusing and wants to watch. Come on, anyone, step right up, buy a ticket!
      I care.

Nora in Florida
      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Nora in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by OlRedHair View Post
      I care.

Nora in Florida
      Thank you! I know there are people who care, it's appreciated. Strength in numbers. Boycotting works.

If you think about it logically, places like Miami Seaquarium are really mental poison. Those parks have nothing beneficial to humanity other than showing us what not to do. Now that we understand that animal captivity of this form is wrong we should strive to view animals in their native habitat.

Viewing these animals in captivity is akin to taking the family on a vacation to a maximum security prison where they would view prisoners, where we know their behavior is completely different from the majority of the people on the outside, those who are what we consider free will, and whom are participating in society, helping it to thrive.

Any human being, or other conscious entity, who objects to animal rights, I encourage you to endure the same treatment as the Cetaceans.

Free Lolita!

Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      Bump.
      Thanks for the reminder. I care.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by OlRedHair View Post
      Thanks for the reminder. I care.

Nora in Florida

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...WkQ?li=BBnbcA1

Lolita still held captive, another year gone by.

F**k you former Florida governor rick scott, you piece of shyte.

Florida's new governor, ron desantis, I don't see him doing anything yet to help Lolita get out of that tiny tank at Miami seaquarium. He will likely be another corporate banker stooge sell out for the CFR. I mean, who isn't these days? America sucks.

15. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2