SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

EST AWD Downpipe Group Buy

3K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  J5T 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

In case you didn't read this in the other thread, EuroSport Tuning is offering us a discounted price of $579 plus shipping on their AWD downpipe with high-flow 200 cell cat. For us Canadians, that's $750. A deposit of $100 is required.

http://www.eurosporttuning.com/inde...ning-turbo-down-pipe-w-cat-t5-awd-models.html

To go ahead with this, we'll need at least 5 people to commit to purchasing one. Let all your T5 AWD friends know!

This isn't just a discounted group buy, this may be the only way to buy this downpipe in the near future as they are sold out and will only order them if they can get 5 people to commit! Production time would be 3-4 weeks after the group buy ends.

#6 ·
I'd be down

#10 ·
I think you mean weld appearance and not quality as our defect rate on the welds with the Mototec cat back systems are maybe 1 a year. They are mig welds and not tig so they don't look a pretty as the cheap stuff from China but last much longer.

#9 ·
Okay, below is a link to submit your $100 deposit to get in on the AWD downpipe group buy. The group buy price is US$579 / CDN$750 plus shipping and we require 5+ orders to get this discounted price. Once you have clicked on the link below your must change the qty in your cart to 100 and enter VLE-450-103 in the "Estimate / Invoice Number / Part Number / Email Address" field.

USD - http://www.eurosporttuning.com/index.php/eurosport-tuning-online-payment-2.html
CDN - https://www.eurosporttuning.com/cawebsite/index.php/eurosport-tuning-online-payment-2.html?___store=eurosportcastore

Once we receive the 5+ orders we will start production of the downpipes and post a new link for the balance of the payment with shipping.

#19 ·
We have reached 5 orders! :partywave:

Any additional orders are still welcome to join in. The order is in with fabrication and once they are almost completed we will post a new link for the balance of payment and shipping.

#20 · (Edited)
I'm interested. I have a V50 2005. Would love to get this fitted to the car. Question, I don't have a cat back exhaust set-up. Would I receive any benefit in just having the downpipe collaborate with my tune already? Or is a Catback absolutely needed?

#22 ·
You can just upgraded the downpipe with the factory cat back system but to optimize flow we recommend doing both the downpipe and cat back system.

I tried placing an order and when I got to the confirmation it said "if you have website issues contact"
Where you able to complete the order? Where you paying with credit card or Paypal?

#21 ·
I tried placing an order and when I got to the confirmation it said "if you have website issues contact"

#24 ·
Okay, somehow I missed this. Is it still possible for me to order one at this price?

#27 ·
I sent in a request for this down pipe last week not knowing that this was an old thread. Frank at EST sent me an email notifying me that this offer was over. He did tell me that if I could get 4 more people that he could offer the price for U$599 to a group of 4 or more. I am not sure what it would be in Canadian dollars but I pretty sure Canadians would count on the discount. I am not in a hurry to get the pipe right now but figure I would give it a shot. I clicked on the link above and sent my U$100 in and hope that there are at least 4 more people out there that would want to cash in on this opportunity.

#28 ·
I am not sure what it would be in Canadian dollars but I pretty sure Canadians would count on the discount.
You should perhaps know that EST is based in Ontario! :D They're a long, long-term SwedeSpeed advertiser and supporter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.