WTB either a set of black factory mats or all weather rubber mats for a P2 wagon
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

WTB either a set of black factory mats or all weather rubber mats for a P2 wagon

Only if the OEM mats were take offs or lightly used. The rubber mats can be more used as long as they're priced accordingly.
      I meant to say XC70 mats for the OEM mats, the rubber mats are all the same
      Email: jrl1194 ( at ) AOL (dot) com
      2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak/Tan/Arena, 116K miles. My DD with no plans to sell it anytime soon
      2000 V70R, Wife's, she won't sell. Now she hit 153,000 miles and still near perfect!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Do you have a pic of what you're looking for? I think I have a set, but I'm not sure...

If you don't know what you have how could you think you may have them?!
      The rubber mats all look the same in a picture and the XC mats are a berber type of a mat instead of a carpet mat
      Only you could know what model and year Volvo they came out of
      2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak/Tan/Arena, 116K miles. My DD with no plans to sell it anytime soon
      2000 V70R, Wife's, she won't sell. Now she hit 153,000 miles and still near perfect!

Got some, thanks

6. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements