HunteR’sBuilD - Page 10
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: HunteR’sBuilD

Quote Originally Posted by HunterBD View Post
      My mechanic is having the worst time trying to get the EST DP install. There is no fire ring like the Snabb so it is blowing the gasket out. It doesn't sit correctly and it also has 10mm holes for the studs instead of the 8mm (stock) studs holes the Snabb has. I told him to put the stock DP back in. The EST is not worth the headaches. I just ordered the Snabb DP from Snabb and it is on a major sale. Best price out there and designed for our R's. The EST looks like a great idea but it is not built to bolt on easily like the Snabb.
      That sucks to hear. I actually canceled my order. Kinda disappointing when they have there catback listed as “in stock” when actually they don’t have it. They’re catbacks are getting sent back to overseas due to Covid and customs. Purchased a revolv dp. Now on the lookout for a catback.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It’s just the down-pipe that is the issue That being said the cat back touring exhaust has a great tone in my VR. That is why I chose EST exhaust to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      05 VR GT Titanium Grey/Nordakp, sunroof, Winter Package, Premium sound with Volvo Sub. VST rear brace, Ultra Racing front strut brace. iPD Sways and other little upgrades they have. EST DP with Touring Exhaust.

I have really enjoyed this ride but it’s time. I am moving on to the next level. 2015 V60 R-Design Polstar. I will wait for one and drive MY10 C70. I have loved this VR and hope the next person loves it as much.
      It is one hell of a ride.
      Stay tuned.

05 VR GT Titanium Grey/Nordakp, sunroof, Winter Package, Premium sound with Volvo Sub. VST rear brace, Ultra Racing front strut brace. iPD Sways and other little upgrades they have. EST DP with Touring Exhaust.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Congrats! We will miss you, that said keep us up to date on the new Volvo
      06R Custom Electric Blue Silver
      07R Magic Blue - Sold
      04 Bonatti Gray Rover Disco HSE
      09 Iridium Silver SLK55 AMG P30 Edition

Dam Hunter
      05 XC70R Ice White
      06 V70R GT TiGrey/Gobi

Sold & missed: 05 V70R M66 Saffhire Black/Nordkap

I just installed my EST (Mototec) down pipe last week in my garage and didnt have any issues.

Wait - what?!?
      Quote Originally Posted by HunterBD View Post
      I have really enjoyed this ride but it’s time. I am moving on to the next level. 2015 V60 R-Design Polstar. I will wait for one and drive MY10 C70. I have loved this VR and hope the next person loves it as much.
      It is one hell of a ride.
      Stay tuned.

"The Real IPD" - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      2007 Passion Red/Gobi VRgt; 2005 Silver/Beige Leather S60 2.5T AWD; 2002 Silver/Off black leather V70XC
      Past: 1999 Tropic Blue/Green/Oak leather V70 (NAa); Mom traded 1975 Maroon/Maroon leather 164E

Yes, I will be selling her. I missed out on driving a new VR and I’ve done better with this build. I can now appreciate how this car was when it came out. I enjoy the ride but my partner can’t handle the power and cornering. She is a disabled firefighter. It is too much for her so I have to find something newer, or older like a 50’s Pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodtheviking View Post
      I just installed my EST (Mototec) down pipe last week in my garage and didnt have any issues.
      That is what the guy at EST said with his. I must have gotten a bad pipe that missed QC. Nice, isn’t it?

12. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10