SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1996 850R Black/Dark Grey Estate Part Out

9K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  JaredR 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, parting out a 96 black/dark grey 850R estate (this one http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?545362-855R-Parts-Car).

SOLD:
Front strut brace
Neptunes

PENDING:
Roof rails

I am keeping:
Shift knob
suspension (including sway bars)

The front seats I am holding onto for now but I might liquidate a full set of R estate seats soon if the fronts from this car clean up well enough to be useful.
The R bumper I may hold onto for the moment as well but money talks sooo....

See less See more
#3 ·
Turns out they're Eibachs, not IPD :D

#9 · (Edited)
Nope.

Is the top dashboard in a good condition and available? No sun damage?

Also is the passenger side doors in a very good condition, no dent or paint damage? What about the tailgate? rust free?

I want the roof rails!! I hate the V70 ones I have on now.
Dash pad is trashed; I threw it in the dumpster in the background lol.

I'll inspect and take pictures next time I am there. The tailgate won't open as the latch is hopelessly rusty :(. The door trim has been painted so I am suspicious that the car has been repainted, but I'll inspect for that more carefully as well. There are no dents that have jumped out at me up to this point so any dents that are there would probably be limited to minor door dings.

Roof rails are available! I'll hold onto them for you for now and we can figure out how to get them to you once we know if the doors are any good. With you 100% or the roof rails; MY99+ rails look terrible on 850s!

Do you still have the center console and steering wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the steering wheel. The leather is not perfect. I'll add pics soon.

Center console was busted. Also went in the dumpster. The walnut trim had been swapped for a plain black plastic manual console trim piece (car was manual swapped).

I'm interested the rear interior window trim for both sides.
The previous own of mine decided drilling holes for subwoofer wires was a good idea.
Are you talking about the plastic pieces below the windows in the cargo area? Or some other piece?

#6 ·
Is the top dashboard in a good condition and available? No sun damage?

Also is the passenger side doors in a very good condition, no dent or paint damage? What about the tailgate? rust free?

I want the roof rails!! I hate the V70 ones I have on now.

#11 ·
#12 ·
bump I will be at the parts car all afternoon tomorrow (Tuesday) so let me know what you need. Possible that this will be the last trip.

#13 · (Edited)
Couple small items I am looking for: the flip up mirror cover and light for the passenger side sun visor; rear view mirror. Also just misplaced the retaining spring for my driver's side corner light. I have a replacement light, but somehow lost the spring - so if you have that let me know.

One more item I forgot to add earlier, I wanted to see if you had the air vents (to the left of the steering wheel). I want to mount a boost gauge in one of them and didn't want to hack up mine.

#14 ·
I'll PM you soon. My white R needs a mirror but I may have two in stock. The rest of that stuff I should have.

#15 ·
Part out is complete. Have boxes and boxes of parts to liquidate. Let me know what you need. Lots of fun stuff.

#17 ·
paint was no good. pretty sure the car was scrapped last week anyway, though.

#19 ·
Scrapped with the car....but it was junk anyway.

#20 ·
Still have the head lights?

#21 ·
yes.

#23 ·
That grille was trash lol it was scrapped with the car. But I have a bunch of waterfalls in stock if you're interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.