Audio and Equalizer Settings (B&W)
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Audio and Equalizer Settings (B&W)

I created a new thread (without the poll) to encourage all of us to enter and share your audio and equalizer settings for your new SPA vehicle.

Just click on the Data Entry Form, enter your user name (and Car Model and version, all optional), then enter the prompted data. The objective is to have a centralized location where this data can be stored and retrieved. After entering your data, you should be able to see an updated graph.

Data Entry Form
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...xde3Q/viewform

Data Form Summary Sheet
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...95&single=true

Equalizer Settings
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...at=interactive

Tone Settings Details

Balance and Fader Settings Details

Note: If this works, thanks goes to PhillipU for his technical prowess. If it doesn't work, blame me as I am a novice at this. Once I figure this out, I will replace the links with an interactive image that should update after users have entered and saved their data. If you were one of the original participants, I can delete your original data in case you which to enter and maintain your own data.
      Last edited by Gary-16-Xc90; 04-15-2018 at 02:37 PM. Reason: fixed links
      2016 XC90 T8 Inscription | US 10/2015 Build| Crystal White | Blonde | Blonde | B&W | Air | HUD | Convenience Vision Climate | PAII + Mitigation Upgrades | Xpel + Gtechniq Ceramic | 50% Tint & 90% UV Rejection | 20" A/S & 22" Summer | Tow | Last TSU installed 17 June 2019 | 43K miles | See Fuelly.com, 31.8 Lifetime MPG including tows, multiple 1400+ mi. trips and one transcontinental US 5000+ mi trip)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Not working for me. Link = Not found ERROR 401
      Her HHI car - 2010 C70 T5 Ice White w/ off-black interior
      His - 2015.5 XC60 Bright Silver, T6 Platinum w/ off-black interior now with Polestar!
      Hers - 2017 XC60 Magic Blue w/ blond interior, T5 Dynamic
      For Fun - 1992 NA 300ZX lightly modified

File does not exist.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Thanks! I have updated the links. I learned that copy/paste must be done in edit mode to copy the entire link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      2016 XC90 T8 Inscription | US 10/2015 Build| Crystal White | Blonde | Blonde | B&W | Air | HUD | Convenience Vision Climate | PAII + Mitigation Upgrades | Xpel + Gtechniq Ceramic | 50% Tint & 90% UV Rejection | 20" A/S & 22" Summer | Tow | Last TSU installed 17 June 2019 | 43K miles | See Fuelly.com, 31.8 Lifetime MPG including tows, multiple 1400+ mi. trips and one transcontinental US 5000+ mi trip)

I canít access the Data Entry Form, probably because Iím working on an iPad. I can see othersí input, but cannot input data of my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosca View Post
      I canít access the Data Entry Form, probably because Iím working on an iPad. I can see othersí input, but cannot input data of my own.
      Sorry about that. I added the Data Entry Form and renamed the Data Summary Form. Give it a try now.

Got it, thanks, data added. I just did a reset about two weeks ago, put it on Dynamic and left it there. One of these days Iíll get in there and muddle around with it.

On a different note (heh), I did the test tones. I could feel 20hz, hear 30hz, the lowest that I thought was clean was 60hz. At the top, the highest I could hear without turning up the volume was 11k. 12k required about 3/4 max volume to barely hear. 14 I could just about hear with the volume slider maxed out. Not bad for 63 years old.

Filling out the dots threw me off for a second because it doesn't default to showing 0.0 in the center. Corrected it and fixed my data. This is pretty cool! I wonder if Volvo is recording this from our cars also.

11. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements