Does anyone know how many 2018 SPA XC60 "First Edition" vehicles were sent to the US market?
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Does anyone know how many 2018 SPA XC60 "First Edition" vehicles were sent to the US market?

Just out of curiosity...

Does anyone know approximately how many "First Edition" XC60 SPA vehicles have been shipped, or are still being shipped, to the US?

We bought a 2018 XC60 T6 Inscription which had been a dealer's courtesy/demo vehicle. (The vehicle had approximately 4650 miles on the odometer when we bought it, and had been "placed into service" in September, 2017.) Today, three weeks later, we found amongst the papers and manuals in the glove compartment folder, a bright orange piece of paper upon which is printed "First Edition". What's the significance of this? Seems irrelevant to me.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I donít think itís anything like the 2016 xc90 First Edition where a specific number were built and they had defining things about them like individually numbered sill plates etc. I had a previous generation xc60 loaner that had that in the glove box years ago, the vehicle was nothing special, just a regular olí xc60.
      Currently Own:

2018 Volvo XC60 Inscription ó Replaced my 2016 XC90 First Edition

2018 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum ó Replaced my 2017 Audi Q7

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
      I donít think itís anything like the 2016 xc90 First Edition where a specific number were built and they had defining things about them like individually numbered sill plates etc. I had a previous generation xc60 loaner that had that in the glove box years ago, the vehicle was nothing special, just a regular olí xc60.
      That is what I assumed.

And we're very happy with the vehicle!

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

It's probably a "First Edition" of the manual. When my car got back from OSD, there was a new manual thrown in the glove box sealed in plastic with a "Second Edition" piece of purple paper sealed in with it in front of the manual's cover.

Quote Originally Posted by amd2800barton View Post
      It's probably a "First Edition" of the manual. When my car got back from OSD, there was a new manual thrown in the glove box sealed in plastic with a "Second Edition" piece of purple paper sealed in with it in front of the manual's cover.
      Use the app for current updates. No need to worry about editions.

XC60 R Design T8
      NORWAY
      Mileage: http://bit.ly/2C2gQ9n
      Instagram: @my_xc60_t8

Quote Originally Posted by palengh View Post
      Use the app for current updates. No need to worry about editions.
      For me, the physical manual (in the leather case with the other stuff is buried under the rear floor next to the inflator and tire iron. I don't expect to ever need it, but at least it's there if the car has a problem and I've got a dead cellphone.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements