Suggested OSD Financing option - Page 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by claycarson View Post
      Volvo tried to give me a rate of 5.79% after I had already been pre-approved for 2.15% with my credit union and then tried to bully me into accepting it by claiming that no lender would finance an OSD without the title. I took my 825 FICO score to LightStream, which approved me for an unsecured loan at 3.4% which should show up in my account tomorrow after which I will be bringing a big sack of one dollar bills to the Volvo finance manager who told me that my credit rating “wasn’t all that great” and that I was “saddled with debt.” I literally have no debt other than a single 140k mortgage on my primary home that’s worth 3x what I owe on it!
      Sadly, this is consistent with, and as bad as, my experience with Volvo Finance on my last Volvo. Therefore, the loan in place on my upcoming Volvo is with PenFed. Very simple, OSD no problem, 2.49% for 36 months.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Volvo tried to give me a rate of 5.79% after I had already been pre-approved for 2.15% with my credit union and then tried to bully me into accepting it by claiming that no lender would finance an OSD without the title. I took my 825 FICO score to LightStream, which approved me for an unsecured loan at 3.4% which should show up in my account tomorrow after which I will be bringing a big sack of one dollar bills to the Volvo finance manager who told me that my credit rating “wasn’t all that great” and that I was “saddled with debt.” I literally have no debt other than a single 140k mortgage on my primary home that’s worth 3x what I owe on it!
      If you were actually approved by your CU (not just "pre-approved") you could have taken their 2.14% to lightstream and they would have given you 2.04% ...
      2018 V90CC Ocean Race, Blond/Charcoal Interior, Polestar (OSD July, 2018)

Volvo tried to give me a rate of 5.79% after I had already been pre-approved for 2.15% . . . I took my 825 FICO score to LightStream . . . the Volvo finance manager who told me that my credit rating “wasn’t all that great” and that I was “saddled with debt.”
      Quote Originally Posted by Orphanscribe View Post
      Sadly, this is consistent with, and as bad as, my experience with Volvo Finance on my last Volvo.

Sorry to hear this but thanks for sharing. This is exactly why I'm thankful for all the helpful Swedespeed members who have posted several financing options to explore. Bringing to light these facts & experiences are the only way to acknowledge, counter, and prevent such behavior which I frankly find gives the Volvo brand a "bad taste" to an otherwise pleasant buying experience for current customers - and potential customers . . .

Maybe Volvo will take note and reign in those specific, pushy finance/sales people with some customer training so stories like this stop being circulated in Volvo forums . . .
      Last edited by likeXC90; 06-16-2018 at 09:11 PM.
      2019 XC90 T8i (OSD 2018 July)
      “Scientists study the world as it is; engineers create the world that has never been.” - Theodore von Karman

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Timing?

Quote Originally Posted by nquery View Post
      Just an update on financing OSD purchases for those interested.

If you have good credit, the best choice for OSD financing imo is lightstream.com. While they don't necessarily have the best up-front rates, they will match and beat any other approval at the same terms by 0.10% (their 'rate beat program'), and the whole process is online, fast and easy. But most importantly for OSD deliveries, the loan is unsecured - i.e. they do not need a VIN and do not care about title or lien. (If for some reason your credit is not good enough to get an unsecured loan from lightstream then they will not be a viable option for OSD as they will want the title/lien in short order).

My second choice was penfed.org credit union because of their lenient terms in the context of OSD - they don't need proof of insurance/taxes, allow 150 days to receive the title (and put a lien on it), and have pretty low rates. Also, anyone can become a member unlike many/most credit unions.

If you are eligible to become a member of a CU with better rates I would also apply there even if they require title in standard fashion because you can get lightstream to beat their rate. For example, I see that there are lots of CU's in California with rates as low as 2% fo 36 months. Unfortunately I could not find any that I was eligible for and also had lower rates than penfed.

In the end, I was able to get a 2.89% unsecured loan for 48 months. You can probably get 2.39% or lower for 36 months though rates are moving right now and may be higher. This is the process:

1. became a member of penfed.org online with an account - I had to donate $17 for a military charity because I do not belong to any of the standard eligible employers/groups. took a few minutes and note that it does do a hard pull of credit from Equifax ... but that pull is also used for the actual loan application as well. Also requires a $5 new account deposit which you can take out later on.
      2. applied for new car auto loan online at penfed.org. rate of 2.99% for 48 months. (2.49% for 36mos). This took another couple of minutes and I was approved immediately online. grabbed a screen shot of the approval screen.
      3. applied online at lightstream.com for same exact terms - amount, 48 months. best advertised rate was 3.69%. Hard pull from Experian and possibly Equifax.
      4. 2 hrs later they emailed me to upload a doc, which i did.
      5. 2 hrs later lightstream approved an unsecured loan at their advertised best rate of 3.69%.
      6. i emailed lightstream customer support with the screenshot of penfed approval at 2.99%.
      7. lightstream automatically adjusted my rate to 2.89%

next steps:
      8. one e-signs the loan doc online and specifies date you wish to get the funds. (can be same day even!)
      9. lightstream transfers funds into your bank account.
      10. you can then write a check to your OSD dealer whenever you wish.

hope this helps anyone looking for OSD financing going forward.

May I ask how far in advance of actually paying the dealer for your car did you start this process? And once you received the funds when is or was your first payment due?

Quote Originally Posted by Iweenie View Post
      May I ask how far in advance of actually paying the dealer for your car did you start this process?
      Between 30-60 days via a pre-approved loan (good for 60 days with Navy Federal Credit Union). Note the payment to the dealer is due about 30 days prior to the OSD delivery date.
      Quote Originally Posted by Iweenie View Post
      And once you received the funds when is or was your first payment due?
      Less than 30 days from OSD delivery date.
      “Scientists study the world as it is; engineers create the world that has never been.” - Theodore von Karman

Thanks for the info! That helps with the timeline.

Super useful thread, thanks! When applying for the loan that I hope to eventually have Lightspeed match, they are asking for a total vehicle cost including license and title, were you asked for that? At this point I only have the pricing showed on the order confirmation from volvo which doesn't include either of those items. Is it enough to list that price at this stage or do I need to have my sales rep calculate these other items? Which also begs the question of when those $ are due, when you receive delivery or does that need to be paid as part of the 30day before delivery payoff? Appreciate any quick insights as I am trying to deal with finance stuff today.

Thanks!

I can't answer your other questions just this one below. Recommend you PM nquery for the Lightspeed stuff . . .

Quote Originally Posted by scooterb View Post
      Which also begs the question of when those $ are due, when you receive delivery or does that need to be paid as part of the 30day before delivery payoff?
      Full payment (via loan or "cash") to the local (USA) dealer due around 30 days before you take delivery in Sweden at the Factory Delivery Center. If you have to change your delivery date earlier (like I did) you can always check to see if there are open spots as folks change dates (like me).
      Last edited by likeXC90; 07-28-2018 at 03:05 PM.

I just got approved through USAA for 3.29, but if we use their car buying service we get it at 2.79. I'm not sure how that will work since the car isn't going to be exactly on the lot per se, but we will be using the dealer they are sending us to. I guess I will find out soon. The only issue is the dealers they provided us for a T8 were three dealers outside of our immediate area, about 2 hours away, because our local dealer has jack squat on the lot. Nothing over a Momentum package. Not that big a deal for the drive, but I am curious as to what motivation the dealer has to do OSD deals. Its a lot easier to deal with a uncooperative or slow dealer who is 30 mins away than someone we have to drive 2 hours to see. Especially when they never answer their phone. My local dealer doesn't seem too excited. Its just weird. We are literally sitting in his office basically saying we are ready to buy and he just seems not real interested.

Like when I had some questions about some options we couldn't find on the order forms, he emailed someone and said he would have to get back to me. It was the weekend so I went with it. Then two weeks later nothing. Called him 3 times and never got an answer. Finally I showed up in person and he says he emailed twice and got no response. With me standing there in front of him he finally did what he should have done and made a phone call.

Apparently the person he emailed was on vacation, but the other person answered our question fairly quickly and showed him how to use his own computer to find the answer himself. Another time we went to an outside dealer to take a look at some XC90s with more options, and the guy said he would call me when 2019 models were available for order....... I mean really? They already have some 2019s on the lot.

Anyway, I'm now waiting for a call back from another dealer that is also 2 hours away, so I hope this works out.

Quote Originally Posted by cybereyes View Post
      but I am curious as to what motivation the dealer has to do OSD deals. Its a lot easier to deal with a uncooperative or slow dealer who is 30 mins away than someone we have to drive 2 hours to see. Especially when they never answer their phone. My local dealer doesn't seem too excited. Its just weird.

Like when I had some questions about some options we couldn't find on the order forms, he emailed someone and said he would have to get back to me.
      Any chance you can do your OSD with Bob of University Volvo (out in one of the Carolinas) who is this OSD forum sponsor? Folks have given him great reviews . . .

I just got approved through USAA for 3.29, but if we use their car buying service we get it at 2.79. I'm not sure how that will work since the car isn't going to be exactly on the lot per se, but we will be using the dealer they are sending us to. I guess I will find out soon. The only issue is the dealers they provided us for a T8 were three dealers outside of our immediate area, about 2 hours away, because our local dealer has jack squat on the lot. Nothing over a Momentum package. Not that big a deal for the drive, but I am curious as to what motivation the dealer has to do OSD deals. Its a lot easier to deal with a uncooperative or slow dealer who is 30 mins away than someone we have to drive 2 hours to see. Especially when they never answer their phone. My local dealer doesn't seem too excited. Its just weird. We are literally sitting in his office basically saying we are ready to buy and he just seems not real interested.

Like when I had some questions about some options we couldn't find on the order forms, he emailed someone and said he would have to get back to me. It was the weekend so I went with it. Then two weeks later nothing. Called him 3 times and never got an answer. Finally I showed up in person and he says he emailed twice and got no response. With me standing there in front of him he finally did what he should have done and made a phone call.

Apparently the person he emailed was on vacation, but the other person answered our question fairly quickly and showed him how to use his own computer to find the answer himself. Another time we went to an outside dealer to take a look at some XC90s with more options, and the guy said he would call me when 2019 models were available for order....... I mean really? They already have some 2019s on the lot.

Anyway, I'm now waiting for a call back from another dealer that is also 2 hours away, so I hope this works out.
      Why endure all this misery? I absolutely recommend that you call Bob Kennedy at University Volvo in Charlotte, NC. I can assure you that he has all the answers as he has done a few hundred OSDs. Moreover, he will WANT your business. Finally, while you speak to him, ask him what rate Volvo finance can offer you. I suspect that it will be competitive with what USAA offers and it will be seamless.
      2016 XC60 T5 FWD OSD (May 2016), 6 countries, 2500km

Quote Originally Posted by scooterb View Post
      Super useful thread, thanks! When applying for the loan that I hope to eventually have Lightspeed match, they are asking for a total vehicle cost including license and title, were you asked for that? At this point I only have the pricing showed on the order confirmation from volvo which doesn't include either of those items. Is it enough to list that price at this stage or do I need to have my sales rep calculate these other items? Which also begs the question of when those $ are due, when you receive delivery or does that need to be paid as part of the 30day before delivery payoff? Appreciate any quick insights as I am trying to deal with finance stuff today.

Thanks!
      We paid the total cost of the vehicle on the order confirmation 30 days(ish) before our OSD date. The sales tax and tags will be paid when we take delivery of the car in the US. We will get our own registration and pay the sales tax at that time when the car is registered in CT.

Quote Originally Posted by SCwires View Post
      Why endure all this misery? I absolutely recommend that you call Bob Kennedy at University Volvo in Charlotte, NC. I can assure you that he has all the answers as he has done a few hundred OSDs. Moreover, he will WANT your business. Finally, while you speak to him, ask him what rate Volvo finance can offer you. I suspect that it will be competitive with what USAA offers and it will be seamless.
      I honestly would love to go through someone I knew was confident in the OSD deal, but Charlotte is nearly a 3 hour drive for us. Its bad enough to have to drive 1.5 hours. How does that work for future services? Do we have to drive to Charlotte every time we want the covered oil change?

How does that work for future services? Do we have to drive to Charlotte every time we want the covered oil change?
      There is no requirement (or guilt trip) that says you have to service your car where you bought it. Volvo warranty/maintenance service is honored/covered anywhere, at least in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by likeXC90 View Post
      There is no requirement (or guilt trip) that says you have to service your car where you bought it. Volvo warranty/maintenance service is honored/covered anywhere, at least in the USA.
      +1

I just got approved through USAA for 3.29, but if we use their car buying service we get it at 2.79. I'm not sure how that will work since the car isn't going to be exactly on the lot per se, but we will be using the dealer they are sending us to. I guess I will find out soon.

My OSD dealer was one of the ones that USAA listed as one of theirs (actually TrueCar's) approved dealers. Basically... it doesn't count for the lower rate. Also, know that your loan application may expire between when you apply and when you actually pay (~30 days before delivery). Also, you can possibly get close to that lower rate if you call USAA a bit before final payment and ask for a better rate. They basically gave me the 0.5% car buying service discount because I asked them to match another bank's rate. They didn't quite beat the other bank, but came close enough that their service and the discounts I'd get on insurance made it worth it.

Also - as others have recommended, I'd highly suggest you call or email Bob. I didn't because I used another dealer's website (the one my bank sent me to). The salesperson there was incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and helpful... HOWEVER, his finance manager was incompetent and a liar. Missed/ignored emails and phone calls for days, tried to sneak some extra charges in last minute, even though I had emails and phone calls from both him and salesperson confirming final price with no doc or other processing fees. If / when I do this again, Bob will be the one getting my call.

++1 regarding Bob.

Volvo Finance not so much. Volvo Finance may be "seamless," but many on this forum, me included, who have had loans through Volvo Finance, have found Volvo Finance is not just fractions of a point from competitive. Volvo Finance is off-the-charts higher than many alternatives. Worse, the Volvo Finance rate that is vaguely alluded to during the shopping process probably will be substantially higher when you arrive at the dealership and are presented the paperwork.

I had occasion to ask Bob whether, despite my prior bad experience, Volvo finance could come close to third-party rates I had been quoted. I asked precisely because "seamlessness" was worth a couple tenths of a point to me. Long story short, for my recent OSD, Volvo Finance could not touch third party rates.
      Last edited by Orphanscribe; 07-30-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amd2800barton View Post

Also - as others have recommended, I'd highly suggest you call or email Bob. I didn't because I used another dealer's website (the one my bank sent me to). The salesperson there was incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and helpful... HOWEVER, his finance manager was incompetent and a liar. Missed/ignored emails and phone calls for days, tried to sneak some extra charges in last minute, even though I had emails and phone calls from both him and salesperson confirming final price with no doc or other processing fees. If / when I do this again, Bob will be the one getting my call.
      Yet another benefit of placing your order with Bob is that he doesn't charge a doc fee or dealer prep fee. That alone can save you hundreds.

My OSD dealer was one of the ones that USAA listed as one of theirs (actually TrueCar's) approved dealers. Basically... it doesn't count for the lower rate. Also, know that your loan application may expire between when you apply and when you actually pay (~30 days before delivery). Also, you can possibly get close to that lower rate if you call USAA a bit before final payment and ask for a better rate. They basically gave me the 0.5% car buying service discount because I asked them to match another bank's rate. They didn't quite beat the other bank, but came close enough that their service and the discounts I'd get on insurance made it worth it.

I guess I am a little confused. The deal to get the discounted rate is to use their car buying service, which means using one of their preferred dealers they send you to. The dealer funding request sheet that USAA gives me to have filled out by the dealer has questions like "Dealer name" "Dealer license number" "Dealer bank account" etc etc, which are all things I will be getting from their referred dealer. I haven't seen anything from either the dealer or USAA that would disqualify this purchase from getting the discount. I am currently speaking to a very helpful salesperson in Cary NC who seems to be asking the right questions and is somewhat knowledgeable on the OSD program. As for now I am pretty satisfied with her. I am prepared to argue the processing and doc fees, as I think they aren't required for an OSD.

Oh and btw, We can always change our minds before going forward and just go with the Charlotte dealer. But so far the Cary dealer has been really helpful and I'm giving her a chance, because its closer to us and she is helping us out a lot in her research on our questions and I would like to give her something back in return with our business. The only problem would be getting Charlotte added to our USAA car buying service, which I don't think should be that big of a problem.

I used the dealer five minutes away from my house in CT for my OSD and there were no processing and doc fees. I didn't even have to argue with them.

Oh and btw, We can always change our minds before going forward and just go with the Charlotte dealer. But so far the Cary dealer has been really helpful and I'm giving her a chance, because its closer to us and she is helping us out a lot in her research on our questions and I would like to give her something back in return with our business. The only problem would be getting Charlotte added to our USAA car buying service, which I don't think should be that big of a problem.
      A problem reported often on this site is the requirement by many lenders to receive a title within 30 days of purchase and that becomes problematic on an OSD. Moreover, as I've said before, an OSD is not something you want to do with a rookie. As others have noted, you and the rookie don't know what you don't know.

A problem reported often on this site is the requirement by many lenders to receive a title within 30 days of purchase and that becomes problematic on an OSD. Moreover, as I've said before, an OSD is not something you want to do with a rookie. As others have noted, you and the rookie don't know what you don't know.
      Just a quick update, I just talked to the dealer in Cary and I just outright asked her if she had done an OSD before and if there were any other dealer fees I needed to be aware of. She said she had done OSD before and the only fee's they had for the Doc fees, and their doc fee was $599. I actually mentioned the fact that Bob in Charlotte is the name being pushed to me by my contacts on this forum, which she is aware of btw, and I told her that he is stating he doesn't charge those fees. So at this point I told her I was going to double check with Bob and find out more information and would let her know either way, as I am not willing to spend an extra $600 that I don't have to. I mean that is the cost of one Ipad holder. So I guess I will be giving Bob a call after all.

Yet another benefit of placing your order with Bob is that he doesn't charge a doc fee or dealer prep fee. That alone can save you hundreds.
      Anyone can confirm this as well in regards to doc fees with Bob? I think I saw him actually respond in another thread and state just that, but I can't find it now. I've actually managed to get USAA to come down to the 2.79% without using a preferred dealer, and they are going to print off the dealer funding request form specifically for the Charlotte dealer if I am for sure going to use him. I called University Volvo and confirmed that he is off on Tuesdays, so I can't really ask him personally. But I would like to get this bank part done so I can just drive down to Charlotte this week and process our order.

Anyone can confirm this as well in regards to doc fees with Bob? I think I saw him actually respond in another thread and state just that, but I can't find it now. I've actually managed to get USAA to come down to the 2.79% without using a preferred dealer, and they are going to print off the dealer funding request form specifically for the Charlotte dealer if I am for sure going to use him. I called University Volvo and confirmed that he is off on Tuesdays, so I can't really ask him personally. But I would like to get this bank part done so I can just drive down to Charlotte this week and process our order.
      I can confirm that he did not charge a doc fee, or any other fee, associated with my OSD in 2016. I believe that he can take your order via phone, email, FedEx, so there's no need to drive there.

I can confirm that he did not charge a doc fee, or any other fee, associated with my OSD in 2016. I believe that he can take your order via phone, email, FedEx, so there's no need to drive there.
      Getting better all the time then. I may just tell the bank to go ahead and put the Charlotte dealer info on the forms. I was hoping to at least find that thread where he mentioned it to see how old it was, to see if anything changed etc, but I'm still looking.

Update, I just found the thread, but its from 2014 lol. I did send him a private message though, so hopefully he will see it and respond.

You realize that if you're just now putting in your order, that your car won't be ready for some months? In all likelihood, you won't receive a VIN for several months, by which time your loan application with USAA will have expired. USAA will not extend a loan application past their standard window - they make you reapply. For putting in your order, you just have to put down a $3000 deposit, which you can pay in cash/check/credit card. Then in 4 months or so when your car is being built, you have the bank pay the dealer 30 days before you leave to pickup your car.

Also, you'll want to register the car ASAP when it comes back. I registered my car within a week of picking it up at the dealer, got the title about a week later, and was already receiving letters from USAA letting me know that they had not received a copy of the title. It makes sense though that they'd be anxious. They paid the dealer in February, and didn't get their copy of the title until May.
      Last edited by amd2800barton; 07-31-2018 at 03:59 PM.

At the risk of repeating old information. With a loan from PenFed (www.penfed.org), you have 150 days to get them your title information. They understand the OSD process, and they have good rates, they are easy to join, and great to work with.....just say'n.
      Last edited by GregK; 07-31-2018 at 08:04 PM.
      2012 S60 T5 (OSD 4/2012) Ember Black/Offblack l Premium,Multimedia,Climate,Dynamic l BLIS/PCC/ABL/F&R Park Assist/Sport Pedals/Chrome Endpipes

2016 XC90 T6 (OSD 5/2016) Crystal White Pearl/Amber/Black l Momentum Plus,Vision,Convenience l 20" Alloy wheels/Wood steering wheel/Child booster seat/Black headliner/PA II

I just went through the LightStream financing process. Smooth as silk. It took a little longer than I expected because I was so excited. Even at that, it only took about two hours. The only thing that prevented it from being 100% seamless was that my work phone was not a "verified number" in their system. They called me and I just happened to be at my desk. So call it 99.99% seamless.

A few things to have put together before you apply:

1) Your current checking and savings balances
      2) Your current monthly housing costs (mortgage, home equity loans, etc...)
      3) The current value of your retirement accounts

None of that is unusual, but if you put things together before you apply it might save you a little time.

Thanks to everyone for pointing me to LightStream!

Adding two cents on the doc fees thing... Bob wouldn't do my docs when I went non-Volvo finance. So no doc fees... but also more paperwork for me in registering and titling my car and such.

+1 Lightstream.
      2019 XC40 R-Design, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Markdotnet View Post
      I just went through the LightStream financing process. Smooth as silk. It took a little longer than I expected because I was so excited. Even at that, it only took about two hours. The only thing that prevented it from being 100% seamless was that my work phone was not a "verified number" in their system. They called me and I just happened to be at my desk. So call it 99.99% seamless.

A few things to have put together before you apply:

1) Your current checking and savings balances
      2) Your current monthly housing costs (mortgage, home equity loans, etc...)
      3) The current value of your retirement accounts

None of that is unusual, but if you put things together before you apply it might save you a little time.

Thanks to everyone for pointing me to LightStream!
      Great information, thanks.........I am curious if they just ask about those balances or do they actually request the specific account numbers??? I will be sure to check them out our next OSD!!!
      Last edited by GregK; 08-01-2018 at 03:26 PM.
      2012 S60 T5 (OSD 4/2012) Ember Black/Offblack l Premium,Multimedia,Climate,Dynamic l BLIS/PCC/ABL/F&R Park Assist/Sport Pedals/Chrome Endpipes

2016 XC90 T6 (OSD 5/2016) Crystal White Pearl/Amber/Black l Momentum Plus,Vision,Convenience l 20" Alloy wheels/Wood steering wheel/Child booster seat/Black headliner/PA II

Quote Originally Posted by GregK View Post
      Great information, thanks.........I am curious if they just ask about those balances or do they actually request the specific account numbers??? I will be sure to check them out our next OSD!!!
      I personally was just asked for values, no backup documentation requested.
      2019 XC40 R-Design, USA

Quote Originally Posted by linkerbox View Post
      I personally was just asked for values, no backup documentation requested.
      +1

I gave fairly ballpark numbers especially for the retirement account values. The bank balances and housing costs are pretty fixed and easy to determine but the retirement account values fluctuate every day. Plus I have several various accounts. I have a spreadsheet where I track the value at the end of every quarter so I have rough values, but not a specific "today" value. I think as long as you have some sort of retirement savings they're all good.

You realize that if you're just now putting in your order, that your car won't be ready for some months? In all likelihood, you won't receive a VIN for several months, by which time your loan application with USAA will have expired. USAA will not extend a loan application past their standard window - they make you reapply. For putting in your order, you just have to put down a $3000 deposit, which you can pay in cash/check/credit card. Then in 4 months or so when your car is being built, you have the bank pay the dealer 30 days before you leave to pickup your car.

Also, you'll want to register the car ASAP when it comes back. I registered my car within a week of picking it up at the dealer, got the title about a week later, and was already receiving letters from USAA letting me know that they had not received a copy of the title. It makes sense though that they'd be anxious. They paid the dealer in February, and didn't get their copy of the title until May.
      Yeah I will have to reapply, but in the process of moving over to Bob, I was able to reduce my rate to the 2.79 without using a preferred dealer and after explaining to her the process that I was going through she said she will make a note and call me back in a few months to start the process over and to ensure I get the same rate, at least I hope. She is actually suppose to be getting back to me this week to verify when we will be picking up our vehicle because I told her Bob would likely let me know this week. So it looks like 14 January is our requested date since we are getting a fully loaded T8. I got my papers from Bob today and I will be sending them back to him tomorrow. Also got our passports in the mail today, so one more step completed. We are going to go a little early and just sign for the car last since we aren't going to want to rent snow tires and take our new car out in the snow in Sweden. Was hoping to drive it, but I can wait. Our plan now is to go to Copenhagen first, fly out to Rome from then back to Copenhagen, then train to Oslow, then train to Stockholm, and then train to Gothenburg to sign for the car and go home.

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast