Sirius Module location
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Sirius Module location

I've tried some quick searches to no avail and the laptop running Vida is throwing fits. Can anyone tell me the location of the Sirius Module on a 2011 XC90?

The new battery is draining quickly and I would like to try the MOST loop/brace fix.

Appreciate the help.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Passenger side rear cargo area. Can get a better idea as to location, copy of the installation instructions in my catch-all- https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...90-Information
      2005 XC90 B5254T2 019 198k
      2008 XC90 B8444S Sport 452 127k

Quote Originally Posted by ggleavitt View Post
      Passenger side rear cargo area. Can get a better idea as to location, copy of the installation instructions in my catch-all- https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...90-Information
      Thanks a bunch for the link. Not sure how I missed this treasure trove of info.

For reference I the loop install, total time was 45 mins. Really easy. Here are a few pics:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11uM...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jz5...w?usp=drivesdk
      Last edited by jb242gt; 07-28-2018 at 03:52 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Take the module out and put it on ebay. I had to pay a bit for ours in the V8 since she who must be obeyed must have her Sirius.
      Sincerely,
      Tom
      08 XC90 V8 - Hers
      07 S80 V8 - Shared

I have a my07 xc90 with premium audio...is this Sirius XM ready? Is there a reliable method to validate that it is wired for the module? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefkhan View Post
      I have a my07 xc90 with premium audio...is this Sirius XM ready? Is there a reliable method to validate that it is wired for the module? Thank you.
      Well I ordered a module...does anyone have the module bracket PN handy? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefkhan View Post
      Well I ordered a module...does anyone have the module bracket PN handy? Thank you.
      Tasca Volvo has the schematic with the part number. With shipping it will be the same price as the local dealer after the local dealer applies the "metric"
      Sincerely,
      Tom
      08 XC90 V8 - Hers
      07 S80 V8 - Shared

Thank you Tomm...I think I will just fabricate one and avoid the additional $$. I got quoted $155 to have Volvo activate Sirius.

It was about $20 PN 30732649 and it made the job a lot easier because the car was apart for only a short time. Worth the money not to have to basically do the job twice, or hunt around for a part the fits. I am not sure I had to pay the dealer to activate it. I think I installed it, turned the source to satellite and contacted Sirius to activate it. Take a picture of the unit before you install it so you have the serial numbers they need. It may also come up on the radio screen if you find the right button.
      Last edited by Tommm; 12-01-2019 at 11:12 AM.
      Sincerely,
      Tom
      08 XC90 V8 - Hers
      07 S80 V8 - Shared

Yahoo

13. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements