SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

2001-2007 XC70 V70 S60 Parts (complete cars parting)

7K views 100 replies 34 participants last post by  boosted_xc70 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a plethora of V70 XC70 and S60 parts. I part out complete parts and there are many good quality parts. Many parts are compatible between the years and interchangeable between 01-07 V70s, XC70s, and S60s. I am not a dismantler, and I do not sell these parts at outrageous prices. I offer fair prices and try to keep shipping costs low. I have a lot of good parts that are ready to be shipped. Third row seat packages, interior bits, door panels, seat cushions, engine pieces, suspension pieces, etc. Many parts are shipped via flat rate priority boxes, meaning many parts can be bought together and thrown in the same box. I will figure out how to ship just about anything. I will update this thread with cool parts I get in or even freebies. Paypal ready! I know these cars pretty darn well and happy to talk. Text is preferred as I don't always answer my phone. I will try to respond instantly. PM also works, or email- josephcostello11@gmail.com Thanks, Joseph. 6503050508

#7 ·
Got a set of floor mats for a graphite interior xc70?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Any front sport seats in beige? Not necessarily the whole seat, but at least the bottom and back cushions with covers.

#30 ·
Ok SS, per your request and per my xc70 blowing a headgasket I bought an R. The plan is for me to completely swap my xc70 with the R goods including the motor, transmission, ecu, gauges, and wheels. I will most likely take the radio too. Everything else, is up for grabs. Picking it up later this week and can get parts shipped out next week.

#32 ·
Looking for an S60 rear spoiler. Preferrably in Graphite.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.