XC70 Cross Country and V70 electronic modules compatibility
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Question XC70 Cross Country and V70 electronic modules compatibility

Hi guys, as my first post, i've tried searching some keywords in the forum but i couldn't find anything about that kind of thing.
      Basically, i'm acquiring a V70 which has some lights on on the dashboard (ABS, STC and the orange/yellow exclamation in the center of the dashboard) and i'm willing to bring her back to her good form, mainly on those things.

And, what helps me is that, where i work, the owner has a junk yard which he recently acquired an XC70 (Volvos are quite rare where i live, MAINLY the station wagon ones, just so you all know) and i want to know if the modules (all of them) are the same for all the V70s and such, except for the engine modules, and obviously, the engine itself.

If there's some topic here with that kind of information, please link it to me, but i really didn't find anything related to that kind of information.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Every important module is VIN locked... ECM, BCM, CEM etc... Also year matters...
      Exponents kill
      Elsa: 2004 V70R Silver Metallic&Nordkap Gone to Valhalla @ 357,098 miles

Thanks for the info, that's some valuable information.
      I don't think that someone could fix that kind of thing here, so, it leaves me on a dead end. I'll try searching for other one with less things to fix...

But, literally, every electronic module on these cars are locked like that? Even the ABS one?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements