SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

For sale: XC90 side bars, side steps, running boards (Bay Area - SF)

894 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  CDN XC90 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I am betraying Volvo by switching to a Land Rover... sorry :)

As a result I have some used and new parts in my garage that I never used. Amongst those parts is a set of OEM side bars / running boards / side steps or whatever they are called. I bought them of a forum member a couple of months ago, but I never ended up installing them.

They are used, have some blemishes in the original coating (see picture, but that is actually more or less on the underside of the bars). No dents or whatsoever. If you want them to be perfect; respray them or have them powder-coated. They come with the original mounting kit/bolts. I paid 300 bucks for the kit from a forum member. They are yours for any reasonable offer. I am based in San Francisco. Please shoot me a personal message with a fair offer if you are interested.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Hi all,

On postage: I think it is going to be crazy anywhere I ship them. I would highly recommend someone close to the San Francisco Bay Area to come and pick them up. Honestly, you can have them for 100 bucks. But shipping - even in the US - is going to be crazy.

I am moving back home to The Netherlands in 4 months. If no one picks them up before, they are literally going in the trash.

BTW: these are OEM. Not the 'OEM style' (read: replica) you will find on eBay.

#6 ·
PM sent

#7 ·
Are these sold? eBay auction ended... I had my buddy in Walnut Creek on standby in case we couldn't sort out shipping.

#8 ·
Happy to report that I've made contact with Martin to finalize the purchase of the side steps. Looks like he's on the road currently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.