Mid Atlantic Volvo Club
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Mid Atlantic Volvo Club

Hello Swedespeed!

I'm the manager and president of the new Mid Atlantic Volvo Club based out of our wonderful state, NJ.

I'm posting here because I want to continue connecting volvo enthusiasts. My club has about 30 people so far and is growing rapidly. If you're in the mid Atlantic states you could come out sometime!

Our Instagram is @midatlanticvolvoclub

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Not on FB or Insta, but looking forward to seeing posts about future events here on SS. Keep us posted.
      "The Real IPD" - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      2007 Passion Red/Gobi VRgt; 2005 Silver/Beige Leather S60 2.5T AWD; 2002 Silver/Off black leather V70XC
      Past: 1999 Tropic Blue/Green/Oak leather V70 (NAa); Mom traded 1975 Maroon/Maroon leather 164E

Hello, Let me know when you guys are doing any events or meet-ups in NJ. I am going to this on Sunday, July 28th ==> www.carsandcoffeenj.com
      Last edited by Rebel Yell; 07-27-2019 at 09:11 PM.
      Rebel Yell • 2017 Volvo S60 Polestar • Rebel Blue The rebel yell was a battle cry used by Confederate soldiers during the American Civil War. Confederate soldiers used the yell during charges to intimidate the enemy.

There is a NY/NJ/PA/CT Volvo group on Facebook. Please share info of groups meets here or there.
      2019 Bursting Blue XC60 R-Design T8
      | 21" Wheels | Exterior Style Kit | Advanced | 4C Air | B & W | CPO 10yr/Unlimited |
      2010 Maple Red XC60 T6 retired at 173,375 miles

6. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements