Anyone use conventional oil in their xc90s - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Quote Originally Posted by ChitownV View Post

So, are you looking for help or just wanted to share your story and experience?
      Was simply giving a data point, and said so in the initial post, as it seemed relevant to the topic. Now knowing that there is no low oil indicator on the 2.5T, the red triangle might have simply been due to the low level, although I thought I added enough yet the red triangle came back... not until I swapped out the oil and filter, did it go away, so I assumed it the culprit was dirty oil. This was my first use of 40 weight oil and I will say it burned off far quicker than using the M1 5w-30 I had been using for 50000 miles.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDancer View Post
      Some people do not deserve to be vehicle owners.

Salute to Mercedes who designed an engine that could endure 40,000 miles of extreme abuse.
      He probably lived to be a healthy 100 and paid more attention to what he ate, rather than his cars oil. It would behove many people to spend as much time worrying more about what they put in their stomach rather than worrying about what oil they put in their engine. The truth is, any oil meeting the manufacturers standards will suffice. Just make sure and change it.
      Last edited by Thommykent; 02-04-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diclemeg View Post
      Was simply giving a data point, and said so in the initial post, as it seemed relevant to the topic. Now knowing that there is no low oil indicator on the 2.5T, the red triangle might have simply been due to the low level, although I thought I added enough yet the red triangle came back... not until I swapped out the oil and filter, did it go away, so I assumed it the culprit was dirty oil. This was my first use of 40 weight oil and I will say it burned off far quicker than using the M1 5w-30 I had been using for 50000 miles.
      Sounds good. My data point is I don't burn oil with Mobil 1 0W-40 and I use it because one main factor to 3.2 oil burning issues can be correlated to excessive wear in piston rings. The M1 0W-40 has a good amount of zinc which helps prevent wear. Cousin's 2.5t burned with M1 0W-40, but much less so with Castrol 0W-40. He tried everything from M1 5W-30, Royal Purple 5W-30, Castrol 5W-40, etc.

Ironically, lots of "R" (S60R, V70R) owners use 5W-40 oils, specifically Shell Rotella. Turbos get really hot and driving style, local climate, and even topography can factor how hot those turbos can get. More modern turbo engines are using electronic water pumps to help cool the engine/turbo when the engine is shut down, reducing the chance for oil burning and helping to preserve turbo bearings.

Which oil seal did you get changed?
      2008 XC90 3.2 AWD - 148k miles, Premium, Versatility 7 passenger, Climate, Convenience, retrofit Morimoto D2S HID bi-xenon, iPd swaybars & poly bushing inserts, Powerflex poly control arm bushings, Bilstein Touring Fr struts, Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus 255/55R18, Fr Infinity tweeters & speakers, hardwired cheap $17 Amazon Bluetooth to center console aux & pwr, CQuartz UK 3.0 ceramic coated, no oil consumption using Mobil 1 0W-40 even w/ my lead foot

About the XC90 3.2 - The good, the bad, and the ugly
      Strut Recommendations based on your specific XC90
      Upgrade front end rebuild with OEM, aftermarket, and original parts
      The better transmission JWS 3309/T-IV fluid for your 5 or 6 speed
      Why it's better to use synthetic oil instead of conventional

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Thommykent View Post
      He probably lived to be a healthy 100 and paid more attention to what he ate, rather than his cars oil.
      Actually, no... Unless he's had a come-to-Jesus moment since the last time I saw him, I doubt he's still around.
      John C
      ---------------------
      2011 XC90 3.2 173,000 miles and counting...

A different look at oils, Shell Rotella synthetic out performs Mobil 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTyrc1zjKEA

Seems like a number of synthetics are outperforming Mobil 1 lately. It makes sense, as M1 has been around for ages and ages and ages. It would be sad if we weren't doing better!

Working in M1's favor is that it's dirt cheap, and it is a fine oil for applications that don't require very specific demands. It's basically a commodity at this point. The wife's Fiat 500X (with Abarth turbo motor) needed Pennzoil Euro Platinum, which is EXPENSIVE. Four quarts cost more than the 7+ quarts of M1 that the Volvo 3.2L takes. Fortunately, for unfortunate reasons (A semi-truck hit us!), the Fiat has been replaced with a 3.2L XC60. This means that I just need to stock 5W-30 Mobil 1 for almost all the cars. The 1995 turbo gets 10W-40 M1. Consumption is still pretty low on that engine, despite the 25 year-old turbo.

As for switching to synthetic, an engine needs to be pretty gummed up before you need to worry about clogging screens and filters. I've swapped every one of my older RWD Volvos (10-12 cars) over to synthetic. Never an issue with 200K-350K miles already on the clock.

Never hurts to swap the filter after 1,000 miles, and then oil after 3,000 miles before stretching the changes out. Cheap and easy insurance.

-Ryan
      Last edited by RyanR; 02-05-2020 at 08:40 AM. Reason: bad grammar and spelling!
      Too many cars...
      1987 Volvo 245
      1989 Volvo 245
      1991 Volvo 745 Dog Waggin' 2.0
      1995 Volvo 945 Turbo
      2011 Volvo XC90 3.2 AWD
      2013 Volvo XC60 3.2 AWD (Wife-mobile)

Which oil seal did you get changed?
      If I recall correctly, it was a standard oil seal and pan gasket kit from volvo with five or so small green and/or orange seals... I used a volvo trained independent mechanic and he got the kit from the volvo dealer. I recall the mechanic saying the culprit was the seal for the pickup tube... Not sure if a coincidence or not but the car sat for over a week between 10-20 deg F, while I was out of town, which was unusual temps for the area here on Long Island, NY, which is usually mild, and maybe they cracked due to cold and not lubed or warm. The issue happened at 98K miles... and I swapped out those five or so seals, the pan gasket, and a new PCV box.

My next repair will probably be me swapping out the original power steering pump, as it is whining, and getting weak..... and then have my mechanic work on the front end suspension...all original and now when make wide turns like on a highway exit, it is tending to float so the suspension seems to be getting weak.... read somewhere I should change the bushings and ball joints too, along with the struts. Anyone with suggestions please chime in.

I digress. Upon turning the n car today to Ignition 1 and then 2 I saw the red low oil icon on the dashboard light up. So...makes one think the 2.5T does have a working sensor....but apparently it doesn't.
      Last edited by diclemeg; 02-05-2020 at 07:04 PM.
      2005 XC90 T5 2.5T AWD 110K

Quote Originally Posted by Thommykent View Post
      A different look at oils, Shell Rotella synthetic out performs Mobil 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTyrc1zjKEA
      Love Project Farm. I think Mobil does not make a good 5W-30 compared to what you can get from its competitors today, thus why I also recommend the Mobil 1 0W-40, which has a shear rating (HTHS) of 3.6.

If you are set on a 5W-30, based on the oil information from the manufacturers, I would use a Pennzoil 5W-30 Platinum Euro because it is a thicker 5W-30, rated A3/B3 and has an HTHS (shear rating) above 3.5. If I were sticking with Castrol, the 5W-30 Edge A3/B4 version would be my choice, again due to the shear rating above 3.5. Both the Pennzoil Euro and Castrol A3/B4 are Mercedes and BMW approved oils. The Mobil 1 0W-40 is Mercedes and Porsche approved.

The M1 5W-30 only has a shear rating of 3.1, so the film strength is weaker than the above 3 options when it comes to protecting against wear, especially when hot and with engine load. Regular Synthetic Castrol Edge 5W-30 has a shear rating of only 2.9.
      2008 XC90 3.2 AWD - 148k miles, Premium, Versatility 7 passenger, Climate, Convenience, retrofit Morimoto D2S HID bi-xenon, iPd swaybars & poly bushing inserts, Powerflex poly control arm bushings, Bilstein Touring Fr struts, Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus 255/55R18, Fr Infinity tweeters & speakers, hardwired cheap $17 Amazon Bluetooth to center console aux & pwr, CQuartz UK 3.0 ceramic coated, no oil consumption using Mobil 1 0W-40 even w/ my lead foot

We just added a 2013 3.2L XC60 to the fleet last weekend. Curiously, the owner's manual just has 5W-30 and 0W-30 in the temp-viscosity chart. I was surprised to not see 0W-40. Of course, owner's manuals are not technical bulletins!

-Ryan
      Too many cars...
      1987 Volvo 245
      1989 Volvo 245
      1995 Volvo 945 Turbo
      2011 Volvo XC90 3.2 AWD

The manual recommendation plays it safe. 5W-30 oils are the Highway All-Season tires of oils.

Unfortunately, the engines in the XC90s work much harder than in S60s and the engine oil recommendations have to apply to all platforms. With our XC90s weighing a 1,000 lbs more than an S60, our engines work harder with increased engine load, for its entire engine life. For this reason, I personally put engine wear protection above fuel economy.

I quickly put another chart together to better understand the different weights and specs of oils. It isn't necessarily one is better than the other, but the purpose and goal of each are different. I used a tire category analogy and hope this helps with the confusion...or at least gives a good laugh.

The manual recommendation plays it safe. 5W-30 oils are the Highway All-Season tires of oils.

Unfortunately, the engines in the XC90s work much harder than in S60s and the engine oil recommendations have to apply to all platforms. With our XC90s weighing a 1,000 lbs more than an S60, our engines work harder with increased engine load, for its entire engine life. For this reason, I personally put engine wear protection above fuel economy.

I quickly put another chart together to better understand the different weights and specs of oils. It isn't necessarily one is better than the other, but the purpose and goal of each are different. I used a tire category analogy and hope this helps with the confusion...or at least gives a good laugh.

ChitownV, I read on another XC90 forum awhile back a bunch of owners with the 2.5T using the Rotella T6 5w-40. Any thoughts here ?
      2005 XC90 T5 2.5T AWD 110K

ChitownV, I read on another XC90 forum awhile back a bunch of owners with the 2.5T using the Rotella T6 5w-40. Any thoughts here ?
      What's the 2.5T call for in the manual?

-Ryan
      Too many cars...
      1987 Volvo 245
      1989 Volvo 245
      1995 Volvo 945 Turbo
      2011 Volvo XC90 3.2 AWD

2.4t, 2.5t, and the R owners were using the Rotella T6 5W-40 mainly due to oil burning. Many of these owners have modified engines and back in the day, 5W-40 was the only in-store option, like from Walmart, that helped their situation. Interestingly, the T6 5W-40 was/is a diesel oil, which could contain additive levels that could harm catalytic converters, but a few years ago, that oil reduced their emission system harming additive levels due to diesel emissions getting stricter.

That is why I would try the 0W-40 oils because for non-modified engines, the viscosities are a little lower than the 5W-40s and the M1 & Castrol are formulated for gas. If the Mobil 1 worked well for you, then great. If the oil burning is still too much for your liking, then try the Castrol 0W-40 since it is a little thicker than the M1.

Interestingly, the T6 5W-40 was/is a diesel oil, which could contain additive levels that could harm catalytic converters, but a few years ago, that oil reduced their emission system harming additive levels due to diesel emissions getting stricter.
      Are you sure about that? About the same time they removed the "S" rating because of the converter issue. Maybe they did both?

The converter issue was because of a change in the converters, so the oil would have been (still be) fine for cars that predated the converter change.

T-6 also carries the JASO-MA rating, so it is good for motorcycles with wet clutches, too.
      John C
      ---------------------

Quote Originally Posted by John C View Post
      Are you sure about that? About the same time they removed the "S" rating because of the converter issue. Maybe they did both?

The converter issue was because of a change in the converters, so the oil would have been (still be) fine for cars that predated the converter change.

T-6 also carries the JASO-MA rating, so it is good for motorcycles with wet clutches, too.
      Wish I had actual data from a decade ago, that's why I don't speak much about it. There are many more discussions in the Subaru forums than Volvo ones about the reformulated reduced Zinc and/or Phosphorus for use in the gas catalytic engines, (perhaps when GF-4 to GF-5). Like all the other additives, it's not if it has it, but how much. The T6 had more Zinc (based on virgin oil analysis I did find) than any other gas synthetic oil I see today (except some of the W-50 & W-60 oils). Too much zinc can affect the catalytic. Take it with a grain of salt as the internet is full of myths.

Though guidelines and specs are updated (every ~1-2 years), the use of too high Zinc over many years and tens of thousands of miles will have time to affect the catalytic, even if the cat is a decade old. But if you have a modified turbo engine Zinc and 40 weight might have been a higher priority over cats. It isn't uncommon for modified turbo engines to have the cat deleted or a free-flowing one put in.

Again, I don't talk if I don't know and I don't have adequate data from the past to speak more about it. I tried to look for old Shell given data or virgin oil analyses, but couldn't find enough. More than one virgin oil analysis is better since oil batches can vary.

We still have good 0W-40 oils to use and there is data we can find on those.
      Last edited by ChitownV; 02-10-2020 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Changed GL to GF

For the Canadians on here, Pennzoil is on sale again at Canadian Tire. Was on sale at Parts Source this week.

$10/jug rebate is back for 2020. https://www.pennzoil.com/en_ca...tml...S9PMTkwNi9jYS8

Got $80 back last year after using in-laws address for second rebate as capped at $40/household.

I currently have some Platinum Euro LX 0W30, Platinum 5W30, and Platinum Euro 5W40 on hand. I'll plan to add more of the 0W30 for winter and the 5W40 for the warmer months.

C$32.99 on sale for the Euro. Minus $10/jug rebate and it's a killer deal IMO.

C$149.11 after taxes, minus $40 in rebates = C$109.11 for 4 x 5L jugs

2006 XC90 2.5T AWD - Contrast Works Stage 2 tune with Eco Enhance mode, Snabb fresh air pipe and downpipe, custom triple resonated catback, HEICO (BMC) sport air filter, Bilstein B4 front struts with HEICO rear struts and lowering springs, IPD Swaybars, strut brace conversion kit, and subframe bushing inserts. Fast FC05 20x8.5 with 255/45/20 Conti DWS06. Falken HS449 235/65/17 winters. JL 500/1 with Pioneer TS-SWX2502 subwoofer under cargo tray. LED low/hi beams, Tuxmats.

Looks good!

The regular 5W-30 Pennzoil Platinum is a very thin 5W-30, the 100C (hot) spec gets close to a 20 weight.

However, any of the Platinum Euro line is great for our XC90s (0W-30 Euro LX, 5W-30 Euro, 5W-30 Euro L, 0W-40 Euro, 5W-40 Euro) and the 0/5W-30s hot spec is a little thicker than the regular synthetic counterparts. Good choices.

Looks good!

The regular 5W-30 Pennzoil Platinum is a very thin 5W-30, the 100C (hot) spec gets close to a 20 weight.

However, any of the Platinum Euro line is great for our XC90s (0W-30 Euro LX, 5W-30 Euro, 5W-30 Euro L, 0W-40 Euro, 5W-40 Euro) and the 0/5W-30s hot spec is a little thicker than the regular synthetic counterparts. Good choices.
      Perfect, exactly what I was needing to know. CT doesn't sell the 0W40 so the 5W40 is next best I think.

I'll plan to blend the regular 5W30 with some 5W40 Euro to help manage the hot spec. I'm doing 5k kms oil change intervals anyhow so hopefully that helps reduce potential for issues as well.
      2006 XC90 2.5T AWD - Contrast Works Stage 2 tune with Eco Enhance mode, Snabb fresh air pipe and downpipe, custom triple resonated catback, HEICO (BMC) sport air filter, Bilstein B4 front struts with HEICO rear struts and lowering springs, IPD Swaybars, strut brace conversion kit, and subframe bushing inserts. Fast FC05 20x8.5 with 255/45/20 Conti DWS06. Falken HS449 235/65/17 winters. JL 500/1 with Pioneer TS-SWX2502 subwoofer under cargo tray. LED low/hi beams, Tuxmats.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN XC90 View Post
      Perfect, exactly what I was needing to know. CT doesn't sell the 0W40 so the 5W40 is next best I think.

I'll plan to blend the regular 5W30 with some 5W40 Euro to help manage the hot spec. I'm doing 5k kms oil change intervals anyhow so hopefully that helps reduce potential for issues as well.
      I know these are a lot of numbers....

If you can't get Platinum Euro 5W-30 or 0W-40, then the next best thing is to mix the Euro 0W-30 and Euro 5W-40. Ironically, the Euro 0W-30 has a thicker hot (100C) viscosity (Castrol 0W-30 is 12.2 and Platinum Euro 0W-30 is 11.9) compared to regular Platinum 5W-30 (less than 10.0 while Mobil 1 5W-30 is 11.0), so Euro 0W-30 is better matched to the Euro 5W-40 (13.3).

Just FYI, the hot viscosity numbers for Platinum Euro 0W-40 is 13.0, not far off compared to the Euro 5W-40 of 13.3. I might not even mix with a lower viscosity for summer, especially if you are running higher boost and that right foot has a mind of its own. Your winter and summer weights for Canada seem great.

I just need to use up the two jugs of regular 5W30 I already have - then will stick with the Euro variants.

Edit: found the receipt for the regular 5W30 and returned those two jugs. Picked up 6 Euro 5W40 plus 2 Euro 0W30. Good for awhile I'd say. And FCP Euro for lifetime replacement Mahle filters ftw
      Last edited by CDN XC90; 02-13-2020 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN XC90 View Post
      lifetime replacement Mahle filters ftw
      What does that even mean? Do you have to wait until the filter fails (sounds like a bad idea...), then send it back for replacement?
      John C
      ---------------------

The lifetime of the filter is an oil change. FCP will do replacement for that not just a warranty on parts if there is a failure.

What does that even mean? Do you have to wait until the filter fails (sounds like a bad idea...), then send it back for replacement?
      Agree. How is this fun or cost-effective? Not much of a "win" when you're mailing what's effectively garbage internationally.

-Ryan
      Too many cars...
      1987 Volvo 245
      1989 Volvo 245
      1995 Volvo 945 Turbo
      2011 Volvo XC90 3.2 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by RyanR View Post
      Agree. How is this fun or cost-effective? Not much of a "win" when you're mailing what's effectively garbage internationally.

-Ryan
      Now you see how FCP can offer it without putting them out of business, lol. It works if you can send a group of parts together. I find their method to be green because there is more green in my pocket

Seriously though, I have used their warranty half a dozen times, such as on an expensive replacement MAF for the 2.5t. I plan to send in a bunch of maintenance things like the air filter, cabin filter, and spark plugs at a parts cost of more than $125 and return shipping is $18.30 to get the refund. It is cost-effective.

I do send in the oil filter and Liquimoly I use for my BMW. For a $70+ oil change, I spend $18.30 for the return shipping (average 2 oil changes, that's ~$44). USPS has free priority boxes (flat rate and the weight limit is high) and you can get more online. FCP recycles the oil. https://www.instagram.com/fcpeurolrg/

Now you see how FCP can offer it without putting them out of business, lol. It works if you can send a group of parts together. I find their method to be green because there is more green in my pocket

Seriously though, I have used their warranty half a dozen times, such as on an expensive replacement MAF for the 2.5t. I plan to send in a bunch of maintenance things like the air filter, cabin filter, and spark plugs at a parts cost of more than $125 and return shipping is $18.30 to get the refund. It is cost-effective.

I do send in the oil filter and Liquimoly I use for my BMW. For a $70+ oil change, I spend $18.30 for the return shipping (average 2 oil changes, that's ~$44). USPS has free priority boxes (flat rate and the weight limit is high) and you can get more online. FCP recycles the oil. https://www.instagram.com/fcpeurolrg/
      +1! I've been recycling with FCP for years. It's so easy and makes maintainence items basically free. Plus, it adds some insurance if something expensive fails, you can get another one free if you sent the old one back.

Beats arguing at a local auto part store about warranty or replacement.

Their prices are a bit more to compensate for some of that though.
      2005 S40 2.4i

As others have stated, you have to figure out a system to make it work for you. It's a choice. it doesn't make sense for a single oil filter but I've got 3 that I cycle through plus wiper blades for regular consumables and I coordinate a purchase pickup with a return shipment out of NY. Shipping stuff back from Canada is more expensive but it's cheap when I ship within the US. So far I've returned spark plugs, oil filters and wiper blades. I bought my 336mm Zimmerman rotors and Pagid brake rotors there as well and expect to be working through those replacements too eventually.

I'm sorry, but I would feel dishonest asking for a replacement oil filter (or any other consumables.) Besides, I can get a Wix filter in a private label box for $4.99 at O'Reilly.
      John C
      ---------------------

I'm sorry, but I would feel dishonest asking for a replacement oil filter (or any other consumables.) Besides, I can get a Wix filter in a private label box for $4.99 at O'Reilly.

John, it's not a scam, it's a lifetime replacement policy.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/page/lifetime-guarantee

I know it's not a scam. It's a marketing ploy. Neither is welfare or food stamps (a scam); it's just not for me. If the filter fails then I'm going to be looking for more than just another filter. Otherwise, when it's time to change the filter its lifetime is up. TMSAISTI.
      John C
      ---------------------

I know it's not a scam. It's a marketing ploy. Neither is welfare or food stamps (a scam); it's just not for me. If the filter fails then I'm going to be looking for more than just another filter. Otherwise, when it's time to change the filter its lifetime is up. TMSAISTI.
      I don't think you understand how it works.
      2005 S40 2.4i

All good @John C , to each their own.

Most people don't go through the hassle, but if they're offering the program, I have zero qualms about reaping the benefits.

These are not cheap vehicles to maintain and if I can buy quality replacement parts and have them replaced for free when they inevitably wear out, I'll willing to part a slight premium and support this vendor. They're still loads cheaper than my local dealer for most items.

There's some planning and logistics required, but I enjoy that part of the process too.

I'm also doing my cabin filters with FCP, but didn't know about the program when I purchased my washable air intake filter. I won't do oil with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mgm7890 View Post
      I don't think you understand how it works.
      I don't think you understand my point.

Anyhow, you should be thanking me. People like me who don't send spent oil filters back for credit make it possible for people like you to get free replacements. Just like any other welfare system...
      John C
      ---------------------

I know it's not a scam. It's a marketing ploy.
      I reap some of the benefits and I agree. In business, there is customer acquisition cost in marketing in which here, the cost is transferred to this policy and can cover some of the free replacement costs since FCP doesn't have to market as much...since the policy markets itself. They still do marketing, but I mostly see it in cost-effective social media, online, and email. Then there is the loyalty which some places use big sales to bring customers back and FCP doesn't do that as much either. The lifetime replacement policy also brings more sales volume and some of the parts returned they send back to the manufacturer, perhaps they can negotiate this since they have buying power. The policy also plays on the buyer's remorse that follows all purchases and quells some of that. I could go on and on as marketing is one of my specialties.

I like to use it for some consumables, but I see the free lifetime replacement more as insurance on bigger parts and easy customer service compared to the dealer or other (online or brick and mortar) stores I have dealt with.

Back to oil, Wix is a very good brand of filters that can be found in brick and mortar stores. If I needed to get an oil filter in a pinch, I definitely would get a Wix.

I've actually been wondering if FCP has figured out a way to make these replacements through insurance claims. Credit cards (used to) do price matching guarantees by having you file a claim, which they then paid out through an insurance company as a loss (Virginia Surety Company, for example).

I don't think you understand my point.

Anyhow, you should be thanking me. People like me who don't send spent oil filters back for credit make it possible for people like you to get free replacements. Just like any other welfare system...
      Obviously, you should do whatever helps you sleep at night. That said, in this case, I think you should be able to sleep just fine knowing that FCP is a for-profit company and so when they enact a policy or offer a program, it's designed to increase their bottom line. I'd bet dollars to donuts they know exactly what it costs them to run this program and they've determined a way to make money on it. Equating the government's social safety net programs (welfare or food stamps) with a for-profit company's business/marketing plan is essentially a non-starter.

If I'm wrong and this policy is a huge loser for the company, then you're right and I thank you for not using it so the rest of us can for a longer period of time.
      2004 V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement - Y-Pipe Replacement
      1990 745 Turbo Intercooler White/Beige
      2006 & 2007 XC70
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009 - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info - SR/VR Failing Throttle Body
      Current Non-Volvo: 2007 VTX 1800 F3, 2002 VT750DC
      Previous: 2006 S60R, 1999 F250 Powerstroke, 2005 TSX, 1997 Bonneville, 1998 Concorde

37. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3