While buying parts for our 2015 T6 XC60, i went upstairs to look at the new ones. They had a beautiful red XC60 T8 R-design with air suspension. Questions the salesman couldn't answer:
1. When running on the gas engine only, does the electric motor free wheel or is there a clutch to disengage it?
2. It appears that the T8 XC60 has a smaller gas tank (13.2 gal) than T5 or t6 (18.8 gal). So on long highway trips where the electric drive is mostly not used, does it have limited range?
3. Is the T8 available in other models than the XC60 or XC90?
4. The XC60 brochure does not list weight. How much does a T6 and T8 weigh?
5. If the air suspension fails, are there still springs to avoid resting on the bump stops?
Any answers or discussion will be appreciated.