Lehman Volvo, York, PA - high recommendations!!!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lehman Volvo, York, PA - high recommendations!!!

After much consideration and research on the S60, we finally took the plunge yesterday. We did a lot of pricing via internet and finally went to Lehman Volvo in York, PA for a test drive. I would like to say that we have never had such a pleasant auto purchasing experience. They were outstanding people, applied no pressure, accommodated our requests (24 hour test drive), offered an outstanding deal that actually required NO negotiation on my end! Unbelievable! We have already had our other car (S40) to their place for servicing and are very happy with that end of the business as well. Anybody in south central PA or even parts of Maryland looking at Volvos, I would definitely recommend a visit to Lehman Volvo. I believe they also have a location closer to Harrisburg as well.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Lehman Volvo, York, PA - high recommendations!!! (samulsoon_0503)

Yes, they are VERY nice people. Their other location is in Mechanicsburg. Congrats on your new car! What color? Don't tell me...SILVER!

Yannis

2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

Re: Lehman Volvo, York, PA - high recommendations!!! (GrecianVolvo)

White with gray interior! Not my first choice of exterior color, but for base model with 5 speed manual transmission, I did not have much choice. Actually, with the black trim, it does look sharp. Then again, I think an S60 in any color would look sharp .

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Re: Lehman Volvo, York, PA - high recommendations!!! (samulsoon_0503)

Which dealership is it that has the new Saab showroom and Volvo repair facility off of 322 between Hershey and Harrisburg? Is that Lehman? I always forget.

BTW, welcome to Swedespeed and good luck with your new purchase.

I bought my 2019 XC90 from Lehman in Mechanicsburg and it was such a great experience! I highly recommend that location too!

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements