Non-Affiliated Finds, Craigslist Cars, Classifieds, [& off topic] Discussions - February 2019 - Page 11
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by Zoinks View Post
      This one has been for sale forever on the local Facebook group, next time I go back to the twin cities I'm going to take a look at it, along with the crutsy VR that has also been for sale for forever https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...808703983.html, with a vida laptop and see exactly what's up with these cheapo R's.
      They're probably super gross and need a lot of $$$$ thrown at them
      1995 850 T-5R Estate. AW50-42LE. Cream Yellow/Graphite. 296k.
      1997 850R Estate. RN/M66D. Bright Red/Graphite. 270k.
      2007 S60 T5. M66W. Black Sapphire/Arena. 138k.

Past: |1997 855R. Bright Red/Light Beige. AW50-42LE. Totaled by wayward construction equipment. || 1996 854R. Black Stone/Graphite. AW50-42LE. Parts car || 1995 854 TURBO. Polar White/Tan. AW50-42LE. Parts car. |
      Dad: 1997 V70 T5 SE. AW50-42LE. Frost Green/Oak. 212k.Mom: NEW! 1999 S70 GLT Pewter/Oak. 100k. Past: 2004 V70 NA. AW55-50SN Ruby Red/Tan 269k. Sold to markj

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgabler View Post
      Dont even waste your time on this vr its a disgusting mess.
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      They're probably super gross and need a lot of $$$$ thrown at them
      Oh yes I realize that they would both need two rounds of deep cleaning, but I think my dad wouldn't mind that VR. He's not too picky when it comes to the finish of a car and deserves a fun Volvo like that, after years of driving non turbos. Plus after those interior cleanses and a nice clay bar, wash, and polish I think even the paint could clean up nicely. I've talked with the people I know in the twin cities and they said it doesn't drive too bad at all, just needs a lot of attention on the interior bits, obviously.

Barring it not needing an angle gear or 4c overhaul, and 2-3k off the price, it has potential. And that's coming from me telling people I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole. I've just had a change of heart about that heap lately.

Ye olde "Please do not buy this" pricing:
      2006 Volvo S60R GT - Silver/Gobi - 24k - $16000
      https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/c...822123392.html
      2004 V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement - Y-Pipe Replacement
      1990 745 Turbo Intercooler White/Beige
      2006 & 2007 XC70
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009 - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info - SR/VR Failing Throttle Body
      Current Non-Volvo: 2007 VTX 1800 F3, 2002 VT750DC
      Previous: 2006 S60R, 1999 F250 Powerstroke, 2005 TSX, 1997 Bonneville, 1998 Concorde

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...2936335231681/

A low mileage 98 XC for $600. Needs some work, most importantly steering rack (according to the ad). Any idea if it's worth the work or does it sound like there would be other gremlins hiding out in it?

I should probably look the other way on this one, but it's $1200 and just down the street from me ...

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...822733942.html
      2015.5 XC60 T6 Flamenco Red/Sand, Platinum, Tech, Blis - wifemobile
      2010 S80 T6 Silver/Anthracite, Dynaudio/Nav, Climate, Blis - my dd
      2005 S40 T5 Passion Red/Quartz, Dynamic Package, E46 bixenon retro - garage queen
      2005 S60 2.5T Black/Graphite, Premium, Sport, Climate - son
      Previous: '05 S60 T5, '04 S80 2.5T, '98 V70 T5, '96 854 Platinum

I'd probably walk away but it would be pretty tempting.
      Quote Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
      I should probably look the other way on this one, but it's $1200 and just down the street from me ...

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...822733942.html
      "The Real IPD" - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      2007 Passion Red/Gobi VRgt; 2005 Silver/Beige Leather S60 2.5T AWD; 2002 Silver/Off black leather V70XC
      Past: 1999 Tropic Blue/Green/Oak leather V70 (NAa); Mom traded 1975 Maroon/Maroon leather 164E

Quote Originally Posted by smitherd9 View Post

A low mileage 98 XC for $600. Needs some work, most importantly steering rack (according to the ad). Any idea if it's worth the work or does it sound like there would be other gremlins hiding out in it?
      Would you do the work yourself? Did it have the timing belt done? The Nivos are not cheap to replace. If you really want a P80 XC, the general consensus is MY99 is preferred. Regardless, be prepared to spend some time and money on it.
      Current - 2000 V70R Venetian Red Pearl
      Past - 1998 V70 XC Emerald Green Metallic
      RIP - 1987 Mazda RX-7 White/Red (first car, many speeding tickets, blown rotary engine)

2006 S60R Sonic/Nord 129k - $7,500

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ct...822842933.html
      RIP - 1987 Mazda RX-7 White/Red (first car, many speeding tickets, blown rotary engine)

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago_Wagon View Post
      Would you do the work yourself? Did it have the timing belt done? The Nivos are not cheap to replace. If you really want a P80 XC, the general consensus is MY99 is preferred. Regardless, be prepared to spend some time and money on it.

This looks like a nice wagon for the pice, but it can get expensive quickly. My 98 is bulletproof and reliable.
      1998 is last year for distributor/wires (no coil$) and mechanical throttle which is a plus.
      - $500 for rack, $500 for Nivomat shocks, plus your time or money for labor.

Also consider the PCV, timing belt, cam/crank seals, angle gear service, front shocks.
      2007 V70 R GT Sapphire Nordkap 64k
      1999 V70 T5 M56 Emerald Green 121k
      1998 V70 XC Black 212k

Previous - 1999 SAAB Viggen / 1990 SAAB 900 Turbo 275k miles

Quote Originally Posted by KBVolvo View Post
      This looks like a nice wagon for the pice, but it can get expensive quickly. My 98 is bulletproof and reliable.
      1998 is last year for distributor/wires (no coil$) and mechanical throttle which is a plus.
      - $500 for rack, $500 for Nivomat shocks, plus your time or money for labor.

Also consider the PCV, timing belt, cam/crank seals, angle gear service, front shocks.

Yeah, I was planning on doing as much of the work myself as I can, like timing belt and PCV, but I've never done a steering rack. I think it's beyond my ability to do without a garage. I did ask him about the timing belt already and he said it would need to be done as well. A local shop quoted me $700 labor for the steering rack. I was just curious if I could scoop a decent low mileage wagon for under ~$2500 after repairs. Bit of a crap shoot, though. Ya never know what else could be about to fail just around the corner.

Out of curiosity, why is MY99 preferred?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgabler View Post
      Dont even waste your time on this vr its a disgusting mess.
      I mean he probably just had a couple of kids and what not? It's nothing a good interior detail can't clean up? My car's so gross as well, with like 10 kinds of kid snacks in between all the crevices, spilled juice, rando colors of playdoh/clay(!?!) that gets into everywhere. I'd totally buy it and just cover it with seat covers and let the dogs jump all over the rear seats.

Or are we talking about chewing tobacco inside the car, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyc View Post
      I mean he probably just had a couple of kids and what not? It's nothing a good interior detail can't clean up? My car's so gross as well, with like 10 kinds of kid snacks in between all the crevices, spilled juice, rando colors of playdoh/clay(!?!) that gets into everywhere. I'd totally buy it and just cover it with seat covers and let the dogs jump all over the rear seats.

Or are we talking about chewing tobacco inside the car, etc?
      If you look at the drivers side mirror its all busted up and hanging. The windows are tinted and tint is randomly torn up in the middle. The back hatch wouldn’t open. Plastics inside the car are busted. There is a bunch of little things that could be cleaned up but the dealer selling it doesn’t give a **** about the car. When I went to look he just said it’s out back go look. He didn’t even try to sell me it, then he got mad when i told him it was too dirty. In my opinion it is too dirty to be cleaned to a nice state.

Yeah, I was planning on doing as much of the work myself as I can, like timing belt and PCV, but I've never done a steering rack. I think it's beyond my ability to do without a garage. I did ask him about the timing belt already and he said it would need to be done as well. A local shop quoted me $700 labor for the steering rack. I was just curious if I could scoop a decent low mileage wagon for under ~$2500 after repairs. Bit of a crap shoot, though. Ya never know what else could be about to fail just around the corner.
      Depends on condition. But it's an attractive starting point for bringing it back. And at least you could get the heavy maint items taken care of.
      I have all new shocks on my '98 and for everyday pothole city driving it's the best of my 3. I would probably hire out the rack since the sub frame will come down, but this is a good time for bushings, which might be another layer into the car. Tbelt and PCV are fairly straight forward.

You will find a crowd who swear by the '98 and another for the '99. The 99 has sensors everywhere and can be monitored with VIDA. My '99 needs a lot more attention than my '98 ever did, but its my daily (stage 2.5) driver.
      Others can chime in, but I wouldn't dissuade anyone from a 98.
      2007 V70 R GT Sapphire Nordkap 64k
      1999 V70 T5 M56 Emerald Green 121k
      1998 V70 XC Black 212k

Previous - 1999 SAAB Viggen / 1990 SAAB 900 Turbo 275k miles

The MY98 Emerald XC in my signature was a one-owner, dealer serviced vehicle that was eventually donated by them to a charity and auctioned off. I didn't have the service records but was able to track down the original owner after purchasing and speak to them and verify a few things. I spent on average of $1,500-$2,000 per year for an Volvo-specific indie garage to stay on top of the maintenance as best I could. As SB and Jared have repeatedly pointed out on threads here, a P80 AWD is gonna cost you over time. If I was going specifically for a MY98 XC, I'd look for a nice Cannondale Edition, or a Sandstone. YMMV.

Edit: I just looked at your previous posts and it appears you're also looking at P80 VR's, no? If so, then do yourself a favor and just hold out for one of them to come available. I definitely wish I had done that in the first place.
      Last edited by Chicago_Wagon; 02-19-2019 at 02:44 PM.

The MY98 Emerald XC in my signature was a one-owner, dealer serviced vehicle that was eventually donated by them to a charity and auctioned off. I didn't have the service records but was able to track down the original owner after purchasing and speak to them and verify a few things. I spent on average of $1,500-$2,000 per year for an Volvo-specific indie garage to stay on top of the maintenance as best I could. As SB and Jared have repeatedly pointed out on threads here, a P80 AWD is gonna cost you over time. If I was going specifically for a MY98 XC, I'd look for a nice Cannondale Edition, or a Sandstone. YMMV.

Edit: I just looked at your previous posts and it appears you're also looking at P80 VR's, no? If so, then do yourself a favor and just hold out for one of them to come available. I definitely wish I had done that in the first place.
      Yep! A P80 VR is really what I'm looking for. I used to have a 98 XC, though and loved it. I'd definitely drive one again. I think you're right, though. I'll hold out for the R!

Yep! A P80 VR is really what I'm looking for. I used to have a 98 XC, though and loved it. I'd definitely drive one again. I think you're right, though. I'll hold out for the R!
      There was/is an emerald green VR near me in PA. Higher miles but seemed decently maintained. Too bad that 99 you and I both were looking at didn't work out for you.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KBVolvo View Post
      Depends on condition. But it's an attractive starting point for bringing it back. And at least you could get the heavy maint items taken care of.
      I have all new shocks on my '98 and for everyday pothole city driving it's the best of my 3. I would probably hire out the rack since the sub frame will come down, but this is a good time for bushings, which might be another layer into the car. Tbelt and PCV are fairly straight forward.

You will find a crowd who swear by the '98 and another for the '99. The 99 has sensors everywhere and can be monitored with VIDA. My '99 needs a lot more attention than my '98 ever did, but its my daily (stage 2.5) driver.
      Others can chime in, but I wouldn't dissuade anyone from a 98.
      I would absolutely take ME7 over M4.x in a vacuum, but when M4.x cars are healthy and well maintained, they perfectly fine. I trust my T-5R more than any other car in the fleet right now, but I would trust a ME7 car of equivalent condition just the same. The issue is when M4.x cars are bad, they are really, really bad, and you won't be getting any help from VIDA, either. I feel a sense of accomplishment just getting my 850R to start. It didn't take long for that car to fall into ill health, either; it's done 19k miles since the original owner, who maintained it very well as far as I can tell, sold it. There's a reason I am throwing out everything in that engine bay and completely starting over.

Knowing what I know now, it probably would have been less work to buy a 99-00 V70R in a cool color and delete the AWD than it is going to ultimately end up being to make my 850R reliable again. But I like the 850 interior and overall asthetic better and finding a R that is easily brought back to cosmetic perfection in any color combo, 850 or x70, is next to impossible, so I have no regrets whatsoever in the choices I've made in this project.

That said, distributor ignition scares me regardless of what condition the car is in. One thing goes and you're dead. I have a complete set of ignition parts (along with a starter and a few other bits) that live in the spare tire well in my T-5R. Getting stuck with no spark in middle of nowhere PA or NH or Québec or whatever place with no cell service I might be taking that car next would suck, and long trips are the only thing I have been using that car for lately. If it wasn't a pre-production car, it would be getting a coil on plug conversion. The R certainly will be getting it.

Past: |1997 855R. Bright Red/Light Beige. AW50-42LE. Totaled by wayward construction equipment. || 1996 854R. Black Stone/Graphite. AW50-42LE. Parts car || 1995 854 TURBO. Polar White/Tan. AW50-42LE. Parts car. |
      Dad: 1997 V70 T5 SE. AW50-42LE. Frost Green/Oak. 212k.Mom: NEW! 1999 S70 GLT Pewter/Oak. 100k. Past: 2004 V70 NA. AW55-50SN Ruby Red/Tan 269k. Sold to markj

Can any of you P1 gods enlighten me if this is a t5 and if it's awd? With the lack of badges I can't tell..
      2005 V50 manual t5? awd? $4000
      https://duluth.craigslist.org/ctd/d/...822962098.html

Can any of you P1 gods enlighten me if this is a t5 and if it's awd? With the lack of badges I can't tell..
      If it's turbo it's T5. And it's not NA with a M66. What I can gather points to FWD.

The ad says "fwd" and it also says "2.5 inline 5 cylinder turbo motor", so I would assume it's T5 FWD.

Quote Originally Posted by cbblunk View Post
      There was/is an emerald green VR near me in PA. Higher miles but seemed decently maintained. Too bad that 99 you and I both were looking at didn't work out for you.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think I saw that emerald green one in a post a while back. No worries, though! I'm not in a big rush or anything.

It's a T5 FWD. Prior accident on 07/05/2017.

Same place also has this '12 C30 RD 6MT with Polestar tune.
      https://www.andersonmotorsllc.com/20...3/Details.aspx
      Last edited by youropeen; 02-20-2019 at 08:20 AM.
      2007 V70R GT Electric Silver/Nordkap
      2005 XC70 It's got HIDs yo.
      2006 S60R Black Sapphire M66

Capture11.jpg

Anyone have these for sale ....m56 01 + thanks need asap
      /2006 S60 T5 /K24/R Calipers/17" pegs/OBX/Koni/Eibach/JVC/SNABB/IPDSway,
      /2004 V70 R/M66 /05+ Tails/ 05+ Console/Evolve Intake/IPD Sways/OZ/Kenwood/PHUZZ
      /2005 V70XC -Stock
      /2004 V70XC - Project Truk
      Unquestionable faith is the Epitome of Ignorance. - me
      (Sh!t, did I just agree with Chilled Man?) .

Here is a 1998 white T5 manual wagon available in the PNW. Recent engine swap to a 2001 RN.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...821942818.html

Anyone know who this seller is? By the pictures it seems as though they're a p80 enthusiast.

WTB: 1995-2000 p80 R, Black Alcantara seats or seat skins

DAMN. That is a collection. Laser, Venetian and Saffron!

#lifegoals, Derek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2007 Passion Red/Gobi VRgt; 2005 Silver/Beige Leather S60 2.5T AWD; 2002 Silver/Off black leather V70XC
      Past: 1999 Tropic Blue/Green/Oak leather V70 (NAa); Mom traded 1975 Maroon/Maroon leather 164E

That silver 24k miles s60r has been for sale for a couple months. Iirc she actuLly had it listed at 6500 until she quickly changed the ad to the price currently listed. We discussed it briefly in the water cooler Craigslist finds thread last Month or two months ago. It look like a decent car.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      #lifegoals, Derek.

LOL looks like my house in the summer

Honestly having that many projects is tiring. And these look like projects to me (note the Laser has CA plates on it). I'm still excited for how awesome my projects will be when they're done, but I also can't wait for them to all be done so I can hopefully not have to do much besides oil changes to our fleet until like 2025 unless I feel like it. I'm ready to just enjoy driving them and spend more time on other areas of life for a while.

Good luck with that goal. The more you have, the more you have to d!ck with.
      It
      Will
      Never
      End
      Lol.
      LOL looks like my house in the summer

Honestly having that many projects is tiring. And these look like projects to me (note the Laser has CA plates on it). I'm still excited for how awesome my projects will be when they're done, but I also can't wait for them to all be done so I can hopefully not have to do much besides oil changes to our fleet until like 2025 unless I feel like it. I'm ready to just enjoy driving them and spend more time on other areas of life for a while.

It
      Will
      Never
      End
      Lol.

Im convinced of this. I keep adding projects. And the wife is on my case for several big house projects I havent started/completed.

2007 S60 T5; M66, Titanium Grey/Graphite: Midir 18s/Orpheus 17s, H&R Sport lowering springs, Koni Yellows, Brembo calipers, EBC slotted rotors, StopTech Street Performance pads, ss brake lines, 20mm H&R spacers, 80mm extended stud conversion, OBX catless DP, custom 3" exhaust, 4" stainless tip
      1999 V70 XC; auto, Sandstone Metallic: Borbet BS5 17s, 5mm H&R spacers, Koni Oranges, TME springs, Mishimoto FMIC, Custom 3" exhaust, cool air intake, ss brake lines. Coming soon: green injectors, K24, custom 3" DP, Brembo calipers, stage 3 tune
      1990 760; auto, Tokico HD Blues, Midir 18s, 25mm H&R spacers, cut springs

It
      Will
      Never
      End
      Lol.
      Yup. That's when you have to start outsourcing the work.
      2007 XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement - Y-Pipe Replacement
      2006 & 2007 XC70
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009 - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info - SR/VR Failing Throttle Body
      Previous: 2006 S60R, 1999 F250 Powerstroke, 2005 TSX, 1997 Bonneville, 1998 Concorde

It
      Will
      Never
      End
      Lol.

Well we shall see what my 850R has to say about that. Once it is sorted out, I expect to have to do very little to it for the next 10 years/100k. Replacing everything; going to be better than new. I was starting to question my sanity on that build and then I discovered what I'm spending on that car would get me a new moderately equipped Mitsubishi Mirage and felt a lot more justified about what I'm doing there.

My T-5R really doesn't give me much trouble, either. I think I recently mentioned it's been the most reliable car in the fleet. Needs engine mounts, some soft fuel lines, CHRA, a new fuel filter and/or the injectors cleaned, vac lines, and a RMS someday. All super easy except the RMS (very slow leak so w/e for now). Not bad for a car that turns 25 and will hopefully hit 300k this year. Yeah yeah I'll probably do other stuff to it but because I 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 to not because it 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 it.

Quote Originally Posted by R-Pow3R3d View Post
      Yup. That's when you have to start outsourcing the work.
      Uhhhhh LOL no that's how you get stuff done radically wrong and end up creating way bigger problems for yourself

https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...=1#post7244857
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...=1#post4672193

Not only that, I find the thought of driving a car I don't work on myself absolutely terrifying. I probably wouldn't be super thrilled about randomly hopping in a 25 year old car that's done 300k miles and driving it to Wisconsin to go sailing or camping in middle of nowhere NH with no cell service or Canada or wherever the next adventure might be if I didn't know it so well. The relationship between driver and car is critical when having an old car that you actually want to drive places.

Non-Affiliated Finds, Craigslist Cars, Classifieds, [& off topic] Discussions - February 2019

Well we shall see what my 850R has to say about that. Once it is sorted out, I expect to have to do very little to it for the next 10 years/100k. Replacing everything; going to be better than new. I was starting to question my sanity on that build and then I discovered what I'm spending on that car would get me a new moderately equipped Mitsubishi Mirage and felt a lot more justified about what I'm doing there.

My T-5R really doesn't give me much trouble, either. I think I recently mentioned it's been the most reliable car in the fleet. Needs engine mounts, some soft fuel lines, CHRA, a new fuel filter and/or the injectors cleaned, vac lines, and a RMS someday. All super easy except the RMS (very slow leak so w/e for now). Not bad for a car that turns 25 and will hopefully hit 300k this year. Yeah yeah I'll probably do other stuff to it but because I 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 to not because it 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 it.

Uhhhhh LOL no that's how you get stuff done radically wrong and end up creating way bigger problems for yourself

Not only that, I find the thought of driving a car I don't work on myself absolutely terrifying. I probably wouldn't be super thrilled about randomly hopping in a 25 year old car that's done 300k miles and driving it to Wisconsin to go sailing or camping in middle of nowhere NH with no cell service or Canada or wherever the next adventure might be if I didn't know it so well. The relationship between driver and car is critical when having an old car that you actually want to drive places.
      True. Cant justify paying labor/mark up rates. And I have seen waaay too many mistakes on simple things to let anyone touch my cars. Now, there are things I can’t do, like tire balancing. Even when I take my cars in for tires, I have had bad experiences from stripping my threads to scratching my leather steeringwheel with a belt buckle or something. Guy dropped my wheels on the face right in front of me! Oops. How hard is it to care? In college, back when I drove an 87 BMW E30, the “certified BMW tech” indy destroyed my engine while doing a timing belt. He claimed he didnt do anything wrong. Looking back now I see that was hogwash and should have sued him. I ended up having to rebuild the engine professionally and it set me back $5000.

Regarding new cars, I keep telling the wife that new cars are not a guarantee nothing will go wrong. I’m not buying a brand new car anyway, so there will always be issues to deal with.

Last edited by Shamak; 02-21-2019 at 12:26 AM.
      2007 S60 T5; M66, Titanium Grey/Graphite: Midir 18s/Orpheus 17s, H&R Sport lowering springs, Koni Yellows, Brembo calipers, EBC slotted rotors, StopTech Street Performance pads, ss brake lines, 20mm H&R spacers, 80mm extended stud conversion, OBX catless DP, custom 3" exhaust, 4" stainless tip
      1999 V70 XC; auto, Sandstone Metallic: Borbet BS5 17s, 5mm H&R spacers, Koni Oranges, TME springs, Mishimoto FMIC, Custom 3" exhaust, cool air intake, ss brake lines. Coming soon: green injectors, K24, custom 3" DP, Brembo calipers, stage 3 tune
      1990 760; auto, Tokico HD Blues, Midir 18s, 25mm H&R spacers, cut springs

I didn't say to just drop it off at some random garage. I tried that once a couple years ago and got what I paid for. What a bunch of idiots...

WHO you outsource to is pretty imperative. Also, I didn't mean exclusively cars. To save money, and because I can, I've always tended to just keep projects "in house" and do them myself. I've replaced or repaired all kind of things on our appliances, vehicles, equipment, etc. At the same time, finding that my time comes at more of a premium these days, I've begun to identify tasks which might be better suited to pros (tree cutting, interior remodeling, etc) to allow me to spend time on projects I want to do or that I'm specifically well suited to accomplish. It can be difficult to let go of things you are used to doing yourself, but as time goes on, you find your options are limited.
      2006 & 2007 XC70

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast