Spoiler tags
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: Spoiler tags

Spoiler tags

Why do we not have spoiler tags? [spoiler]what the hell[/spoiler]
      "The top-end T8's are like 'dictator opulent'. It screams 'drive me through the Kremlin in a military parade with some ICBMs on trucks'" - TheVolvo
      "Just change all 4 tires at the same time when needed and it feels always like a flying carpet"
      "Car was dusty and dirty yet he cleaned it without using any water. It scared me and I am afraid of nothing"
      "XC70 FWD is like a beer with 0% Alc. Wtf, realy wtf."
      " I am sure I will buy a mainstream car with great mileage and a plug-in instead of a but-plug 🖤"
      - CrossingCountries

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hello, please and thanks?
      "The top-end T8's are like 'dictator opulent'. It screams 'drive me through the Kremlin in a military parade with some ICBMs on trucks'" - TheVolvo
      "Just change all 4 tires at the same time when needed and it feels always like a flying carpet"
      "Car was dusty and dirty yet he cleaned it without using any water. It scared me and I am afraid of nothing"
      " I am sure I will buy a mainstream car with great mileage and a plug-in instead of a but-plug 🖤"
      - CrossingCountries

I know how vBulletin-boards work and I know it's not very difficult to program BB-code. So what's the problem? It's a feature that is essential to online forums imo. Would someone in the forum staff be as kind as to at least give me a no thank you id this is such a bad idea?
      - CrossingCountries

Dear webmaster,

You are a silly goose for not being able to implement simple bb-code and even sillier of a goose (some say the silliest!) for not even taking the time to offer me a simple "thank but no" on my (the protagonist's) humble request for basic forum functionality (quest to provide for my fellow simple forum villagers). I must now seek vengeance in returning to my own thread yet once more, shaking my fist to the mighty internet gods!

No but seriously I am a bit of a retard but even I managed to program BB-code on a vBulletin forum so what is it you're implying to me, that this forum is ran by people less competent than me? To quote the late and great Groucho Marx: I refuse to be a part of any club that would accept me as a member. Sadly this line of thinking has also excluded me from many other clubs so I regret to withdraw my cancellation.
      - CrossingCountries

6. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements