SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OFFICIAL: S60/V60 Photo Thread

156K views 579 replies 170 participants last post by  Litzey 
#1 ·
How about thread just showing off our beautiful rides?

Not so much a "how-to" or "What did you do to yours today" type with close-ups of the 4 bolts and a bushing that you replaced this past weekend or the list of oil change and wiper blade replacement tasks...

I'm talking a good ol' show-off - as they look, where they've been, modified or not, clean or not.

I'll start...

See less See more
#163 ·
Correct, the Polestar Performance springs are different than the Polestar engineered cars. The suspension handles well with the setup. A little firmer than the stock R-Design suspension.

#164 ·
Installed the 20-inch Cratus wheels from a XC60.

Reactions: ivanbcanada
#166 ·
it is our 2016 S60CC 5cyl - riding on a R-Design/Sport suspension swap (control arms, knuckles, etc), Koni Special Active shocks & struts with Polestar Performance lowering springs.

#169 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello from California, USA! New to the forums and happy to be here....

Purchased a 2017 V60 T5 FWD Premier last August and I am really enjoying the vehicle. Really only mods so far have been the tinted windows and the vanity plates. Looking into upgrading the headlights soon to something with a more whiter tone. Any suggestions on bulbs would be great. Perhaps further down the line, installing the Polestar chip.

Options include:

Premier Package
BLIS
19" Sport Package
Sport Seats with Charcoal Leather
Metallic Paint - Osmium Grey
Heated Front Seats

Edit - Sorry can't figure out how to get a picture attached to the post using imgur....Mods, please feel free to edit. Thank you

Mod Edit:

#170 ·
Hello from California, USA! New to the forums and happy to be here....

Purchased a 2017 V60 T5 FWD Premier last August and I am really enjoying the vehicle. Really only mods so far have been the tinted windows and the vanity plates. Looking into upgrading the headlights soon to something with a more whiter tone. Any suggestions on bulbs would be great. Perhaps further down the line, installing the Polestar chip.

Options include:

Premier Package
BLIS
19" Sport Package
Sport Seats with Charcoal Leather
Metallic Paint - Osmium Grey
Heated Front Seats

Edit - Sorry can't figure out how to get a picture attached to the post using imgur....Mods, please feel free to edit. Thank you
Use the BBcode link generated by Imgur.

I've always loved those black/machined Portia wheels. I have tried and tried in the past few years to find a local set and have never been able to source any.

#171 ·
Made the updates. Click "edit post" on your post to see what I did. I basically just right clicked on the photo, copied the photo's location, and then pasted it into the 'Insert Image' tool in the forum. I then added the URL tags you'd started around the image tags so it would serve both purposes. You could also remove the URL tags and have them just be images with no links.

#172 ·
Made the updates. Click "edit post" on your post to see what I did. I basically just right clicked on the photo, copied the photo's location, and then pasted it into the 'Insert Image' tool in the forum. I then added the URL tags you'd started around the image tags so it would serve both purposes. You could also remove the URL tags and have them just be images with no links.
Thank you!

#176 ·
Headed up on Skyline Drive to try getting some astrophotography pictures, not a cloud in sight at home, as soon as we got up on Skyline Drive looked like it was going to storm. Still, was a fun evening drive and I'll likely try again soon, the worst part of yesterday was that when we got back home again you could see the Milky Way with the naked eye in the front yard. Stupid clouds.

Also saw a grey (not sure on the color name) P3 S60 T6 up there with a big red Volvo sticker running down the hood.

#181 · (Edited)
My 2015 V60 D2

Hi Volvo owners!

Lots of nice V60 and S60 on the forum. Finally a place I can look for ideas and inspiration for my 2015 V60 D2. Yes, I live in Norway where there are all kinds of stupid taxes that keep us from bying the bigger engine models :cry:

Here are some photos of my car as it sits right now.

#185 ·
Nice! Did your D4 meet a nice R Design or maybe a Polestar and get hooked up? :LOL: Looking good, did you do the detailing yourself? Although I love the front view of the S/V60's, the tail lights of the S60 are one of my favorite things.