S80 2.4T 2.5T - Upgrading to a Rakaror 3 inch Stainless exhaust
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

S80 2.4T 2.5T - Upgrading to a Rakaror 3 inch Stainless exhaust

Finally received my 3" inch stainless resonated exhaust from swedish builder Rakaror. Good build quality, good price and OEM look, which fits the S80 nicely (instead of a visible tip). First a short vid of the first startup (cold start)

Link to exhaust: https://rakaror.o.se/billiga-rostfri...-VolvoS80.html

The only other system I found was this one, I believe its Simons. I dont like the look of the single exhaust tip and the Rakaror was cheaper and full 3 inch.

Picture time!

Volvo S80 2.4T Rakaror 3" Stainless Resonated Catback by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr

The difference with my modified OEM system is huge!

And this is how it looks underneath the battleship

This full 3" system is highly recommended if you have a 3" Downpipe and sounds absolutely spot on.
      Volvo S80 2.4T Wasa Limited Edition
      Portfolio / Blog / FlickR / Youtube Channel

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Awsome looking! Nice sound as well!

It has gotten even better after driving a while. Havent found the time though to shoot some more footage

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

I’ve always preferred aftermarket rear mufflers over the stock form-fitting ‘box’ type Volvo provides.
      S80 T6 2001 IPD Tune w/torque delete, Ferrita Dual 2.5" DP/CB 3" exhaust, Volvo Tranny cooler, Bilstein HD's, H&R Springs, IPD Anti-swaybars, IPD End-links, IPD Skid Plate, AEM Water/Methanol kit, IPD Lower Tranny Mount, Ultra Racing Front & Rear Strut Tower Braces, and Front and Rear undercarriage braces, Heico Front Spoilers, 17x8 R Pegs, R Calipers and Rotors, Front Girodisc, 5 & 10 mm H&R spacers, etc...

I agree!

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements