Considering an XC60
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Considering an XC60

My wife is considering a 2019 XC60 or BMW X3. We've read that the control panel for the XC60 is very difficult to use. However, she basically only listens to one Sirius XM station, and therefore only needs to access the climate functions. Can these be done without going through multiple touchscreen menus? Are there either dedicated buttons for climate or dedicated areas on the touchscreen? We can go to the dealership to find this out, and they're not pushy on the Volvo side, but are on the BMW side.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yes, there are "dedicated areas on the touchscreen" --- the bottom 1/8 of the screen is the HVAC and you click on the temp to change it.

No hard buttons for it.

I considered both and felt the usability of the Volvo's interface was great. 4 months later, no regrets.
      2019 XC60 T6 R-Design | Osmium Grey | Advanced Package | Polestar | Air Suspension

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

I adjust climate controls with voice commands only. You can do anything with that, even turn the front/rear defrost, seat heat, steering wheel heat. Anything.
      His: Osmium Grey - 2019 S60 T6 R-Design AWD, Polestar, Advanced, 19" wheels, Heated Steering Wheel & Rear Seats
      Hers: Onyx Black - 2019 XC60 T6 Inscription AWD, Maroon Brown, Advanced, Luxury, 20" wheels, Heated Steering Wheel & Rear Seats
      Lemon Law Buyback thread

MY18 XC60: "Climate" wait 2-3 sec, "Raise fan" wait 2-3 sec more - OR - extend your arm, take your eyes off the road, try to hit the touchscreen in the Climate area, while going over some bumps *Climate menu loads* Try to tap the fan slider in the right area while going over more bumps, still not looking at the road

MY17 XC60: Extend your arm and rotate the fan control knob, while keeping eyes on the road. 1-2 sec - done
      2018 XC60 T8 AWD Inscription Vision Lux Air / Fusion Red / Black
      2018 S60 T5 Dynamic Sport Vision Nav / Onyx Black / Black
      past:
      2015.5 XC60 T6 AWD Platinum Sport BLIS / Power Blue / Blond|Black
      2014 S60 T5 Prem Plus Sport BLIS Xenons / Ember Black / Beechwood

A bit exaggerated ... For most cases you can control clima with one single voice command. But agree on that a physical button is always easier .... and uglier?

For the most part I only use the Voice Commands to do everything in our 2019 XC60, and only use the Touchscreen if I'm stopped.
      2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design - Passion Red/Off Black [HIS] - Platinum/Tech/Climate/19" IxionII, Polestar Winglets, IPD Catback Exhaust, IPD Rear Sway Bar, 15mm Spacers and KN Filter.
      2019 XC60 T6 AWD Inscription - Crystal White/Charcoal [HERS] - Nappa Leather w/Massage/Advanced/Heated Steering & Rear Seats/Sport Steering Wheel & Charcoal Headliner/20" Wheels
      ​Past: 1994 940Turbo/2004 S40LSE/2007 S60R/2010 Mazda 3/2012 S60RD/2013 S60T5AWD/2016 XC60T6AWD

You will both be just fine with it. Very easy to change.

I find changing "stuff" on the Sensus very eay to do....love how it is modeled after a tablet..swipe away.....well laid out and yes the voice commands work well too....very user friendly

My wife is also not very technically minded and finds the Volvo system MUCH easier to use than our BMW’s menus and sub menus. As mentioned above the voice command works GREAT for temperature control......even so I don’t find it difficult AT ALL to touch the screen and make adjustments if I don’t think to use voice control.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      ”Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.”

Quote Originally Posted by genesmasher View Post
      MY18 XC60: "Climate" wait 2-3 sec
      Don't need to say "Climate". Just say the command. Also, I turned off the "talk back" so things are a lot faster that way.
      His: Osmium Grey - 2019 S60 T6 R-Design AWD, Polestar, Advanced, 19" wheels, Heated Steering Wheel & Rear Seats
      Hers: Onyx Black - 2019 XC60 T6 Inscription AWD, Maroon Brown, Advanced, Luxury, 20" wheels, Heated Steering Wheel & Rear Seats
      Lemon Law Buyback thread

Quote Originally Posted by rumyn View Post
      Don't need to say "Climate". Just say the command. Also, I turned off the "talk back" so things are a lot faster that way.
      Yep, just say “turn temperature to 68 degrees” and its done.

In the S60 forum there is a voice control sticky that is helpful.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      ”Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.”

Quote Originally Posted by p07r0457 View Post
      Use Pilot Assist. You still need to pay attention to the road, but you have that extra layer of protection/assistance while interacting with the infotainment screen. I turn it on if I want to take a sip from my water bottle.
      That's a good use of the system...when your attention is divided for a short span. I never thought of that before but after reading it...duh!
      Joe
      '19 XC60 T5 P* AWD R-Design

in the first couple seconds of starting the car, the screen is slow. but once you got your seatbelt on and are ready to drive, its pretty good. i haven't had any issues with it. very simple to use. some people i find hate it just because they hate change i find. look at all the people who went nuts when porsche went to water cooled 911s.

Well darn it, I guess I more old-fashioned than 90% of people on this forum LOL. Just not used to talking to inanimate objects Fine, you don't need to say "Climate" - 2 sec saved. Still no argument in the world is going to convince me that pressing the VC button, waiting for the system to respond, saying “turn temperature to 68 degrees” and waiting for the system to respond again is more efficient or convenient than using an ("ugly looking") physical control. Change for the sake of change is stupid. Just like sacrificing ergonomics for looks.
      past:

Quote Originally Posted by chillg8r View Post
      Yep, just say “turn temperature to 68 degrees” and its done.
      You can actually do it faster, like "set temp 20", "raise fan", "seat heat on" etc. Only thing not doable via voice, is differentiating between the climate zones, e.g. set specific temperature for the passenger side etc. Overall it works surprisingly well for climate. For me, also making calls works well. Navigation voice control is average (i normally use spelling only) and media...most of the time horrible.

Well darn it, I guess I more old-fashioned than 90% of people on this forum LOL. Just not used to talking to inanimate objects Fine, you don't need to say "Climate" - 2 sec saved. Still no argument in the world is going to convince me that pressing the VC button, waiting for the system to respond, saying “turn temperature to 68 degrees” and waiting for the system to respond again is more efficient or convenient than using an ("ugly looking") physical control. Change for the sake of change is stupid. Just like sacrificing ergonomics for looks.
      I agree with you. I hate Sensus; lots of people hate it. I'm sure that Volvo loses a ton of sales because of Sensus. I have test-driven and loaner-driven lots of Volvos in the last couple of years, so had a lot of time dealing with Sensus (I don't actually own a car with Sensus now, but may buy a Volvo once Sensus is replaced with the new Google OS next year, with Google Maps replacing the horribly primitive Sensus maps). I've been almost tempted to buy a Thors-hammer Volvo despite Sensus, but it's the one thing that really keeps me from having bought one the last couple of years; I dislike Sensus that much. I don't like the idea of using voice controls, and I have tried using them a fair amount in these Volvos and also in my current non-Volvo car, and they are all pretty bad in my opinion; and I don't want to have to deal with speaking a voice command if I'm on the phone or talking to passengers or listening to the radio, etc. -- it's just a stupid, lame-brained idea, and it's a stupid excuse to say to resort to voice controls because the Sensus controls are so horrible. I just want knobs and buttons for audio and climate; lots of other car brands are keeping them, from the least expensive to the most expensive brands. You hit it right on the nail, genesmasher: it's hard to use a touchscreen for these things when you are driving, and very dangerous compared to knobs and buttons you can feel without having to put your eyes on them -- and it's ironic that Volvo tries to maintain its image as a "safe car" while failing so badly in the safety area with this touchscreen and its controls.

The new Volvos are really pretty good aside from the horrible computer system, though I wouldn't buy a T6 or T8 because of the transmission shifting being much worse with the supercharger. The T5 is pretty smooth and plenty powerful. I had an XC60 T5 loaner this past week for a couple days, and I was very impressed with the driving dynamics and acceleration.
      Last edited by cometguy; 03-16-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cometguy View Post
      I agree with you. I hate Sensus; lots of people hate it. I'm sure that Volvo loses a ton of sales because of Sensus. I have test-driven and loaner-driven lots of Volvos in the last couple of years, so had a lot of time dealing with Sensus (I don't actually own a car with Sensus now, but may buy a Volvo once Sensus is replaced with the new Google OS next year, with Google Maps replacing the horribly primitive Sensus maps). I've been almost tempted to buy a Thors-hammer Volvo despite Sensus, but it's the one thing that really keeps me from having bought one the last couple of years; I dislike Sensus that much. I don't like the idea of using voice controls, and I have tried using them a fair amount in these Volvos and also in my current non-Volvo car, and they are all pretty bad in my opinion; and I don't want to have to deal with speaking a voice command if I'm on the phone or talking to passengers or listening to the radio, etc. -- it's just a stupid, lame-brained idea, and it's a stupid excuse to say to resort to voice controls because the Sensus controls are so horrible. I just want knobs and buttons for audio and climate; lots of other car brands are keeping them, from the least expensive to the most expensive brands. You hit it right on the nail, genesmasher: it's hard to use a touchscreen for these things when you are driving, and very dangerous compared to knobs and buttons you can feel without having to put your eyes on them -- and it's ironic that Volvo tries to maintain its image as a "safe car" while failing so badly in the safety area with this touchscreen and its controls.

The new Volvos are really pretty good aside from the horrible computer system, though I wouldn't buy a T6 or T8 because of the transmission shifting being much worse with the supercharger. The T5 is pretty smooth and plenty powerful. I had an XC60 T5 loaner this past week for a couple days, and I was very impressed with the driving dynamics and acceleration.
      In all fair disclosure... I'm a millenial. ~31 years old. I grew up with technology, work in technology, and generally enjoy technology.

That all said, I (mostly) love Sensus.

Once booted, Sensus on my 2018 XC60 is quite responsive. It takes literally a second to change the temperature, and I love the big print, intuitive controls, and precision it provides.

Yes, if you're the kind of person who instantly mucks with the HVAC controls as soon as you get in, you'll be annoyed. You'll also be using it wrong.

Yes, the backup camera is occasionally a drag to wait for. Yes, if you use the factory navigation, it takes almost a minute from ignition to get a usable UI.

Yes, you either need to memorize or organize all the car control icons to use them efficiently.

And yes, there are a few features, like the 360 camera or sport mode, that I wish were dedicated buttons.

However, these shortcomings aside, I think it's highly intuitive and very efficient system for day to day use. There aren't a billion levels of menus or tons of useless features or needless aesthetic transitions or graphics. It's very clean, utilitarian, and significantly simplifies the interior aesthetic. Once you learn how to use it efficiently, I sincerely doubt my eyes are off the road any longer than with traditional switches... And it's definitely better than nearly all the other infotainment systems out there.

So for me anyway, Sensus isn't a pain point, it's a selling point, even if I do wish it booted with the remote start, or simply had a bit more CPU horsepower.

I understand this is a particularly polarizing aspect for SPA/CMA Volvo owners... But just throwing another opinion into the mix!
      2018 XC 60 | T6 AWD P* | Momentum | Onyx Black/Amber | Convenience/Vision/Advanced/Nav/Cold Weather

Quote Originally Posted by shammyh View Post
      So for me anyway, Sensus isn't a pain point, it's a selling point, even if I do wish it booted with the remote start, or simply had a bit more CPU horsepower.
      Was the same for me and my wife. Found it incredibly intuitive, and we’re both pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use.
      On order: 2020 S60 Polestar Engineered, Osmium Grey
      2019 XC90 T6 Inscription, Denim Blue/Blonde
      former: 2019 XC60 T6 Inscription Crystal White/Charcoal
      former: 2006 XC90 V8 Titanium Gray/Graphite

Two kinds of people on this forum: those who love sitting on the sofa playing on their iPad, and those who like driving ;p There is no logical reason why basic car functions have to be controlled via a touch screen - it is distracting and unsafe. I wonder why BMW keeps using hard buttons for volume, fan, etc in their newest designs. I am sure they evaluated all these latest "trends and innovations". Germans are pretty detail-oriented and obviously know how to attract a car buyer, judging by the market share. On the other hand, I keep seeing Tesla 3 owners that literally lean over the passenger seat, trying to do something on that stupid gigantic touchscreen in the middle of the dash (no conventional display AT ALL behind the steering wheel! LOL). Makes me wince in disgust. Get off my lawn is right, LOL.
      past:

Two kinds of people on this forum: those who love sitting on the sofa playing on their iPad, and those who like driving ;p There is no logical reason why basic car functions have to be controlled via a touch screen - it is distracting and unsafe. I wonder why BMW keeps using hard buttons for volume, fan, etc in their newest designs. I am sure they evaluated all these latest "trends and innovations". Germans are pretty detail-oriented and obviously know how to attract a car buyer, judging by the market share. On the other hand, I keep seeing Tesla 3 owners that literally lean over the passenger seat, trying to do something on that stupid gigantic touchscreen in the middle of the dash (no conventional display AT ALL behind the steering wheel! LOL). Makes me wince in disgust. Get off my lawn is right, LOL.
      Spy shot of new MB S class test car shows big touch screen. They are just slow to catch the trend.

You can say a few buttons for climate control and volume is still great. For everything else, touch screen is super for more and more options in car nowadays.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk
      Rolling, Fusion Red - 2018 XC60 - T8
      Running to retire, 2000 V70XC 236+k miles

I find the sensus start up time on my 2019 is fine and was 1 of the reasons I bought the car.....I love the clean look and touch screen. Had been looking at a 2019 Acura RDX....to much clutter
      2019 XC 60 T8 Inscription Osmium Grey
      2017 Honda Africa Twin

Quote Originally Posted by shammyh View Post
      In all fair disclosure... I'm a millenial. ~31 years old. I grew up with technology, work in technology, and generally enjoy technology.

That all said, I (mostly) love Sensus.

Once booted, Sensus on my 2018 XC60 is quite responsive. It takes literally a second to change the temperature, and I love the big print, intuitive controls, and precision it provides.

Yes, if you're the kind of person who instantly mucks with the HVAC controls as soon as you get in, you'll be annoyed. You'll also be using it wrong.

Yes, the backup camera is occasionally a drag to wait for. Yes, if you use the factory navigation, it takes almost a minute from ignition to get a usable UI.

Yes, you either need to memorize or organize all the car control icons to use them efficiently.

And yes, there are a few features, like the 360 camera or sport mode, that I wish were dedicated buttons.

However, these shortcomings aside, I think it's highly intuitive and very efficient system for day to day use. There aren't a billion levels of menus or tons of useless features or needless aesthetic transitions or graphics. It's very clean, utilitarian, and significantly simplifies the interior aesthetic. Once you learn how to use it efficiently, I sincerely doubt my eyes are off the road any longer than with traditional switches... And it's definitely better than nearly all the other infotainment systems out there.

I understand this is a particularly polarizing aspect for SPA/CMA Volvo owners... But just throwing another opinion into the mix!
      I'm not a millenial (older) but I agree with most of the above...especially about the button for 360 camera. Many times I pull forward into a spot and in the GLC I had, I could just punch the camera button and see if I was well centered and not going to scrape the nose on a high curb. The quickest way to access it is to put the car in reverse and then forward again.
      Joe

I have a 19' T6 pretty much fully loaded minus air suspension and heads up display. Overall I'm neutral on Sensus. I use the voice controls a bit they aren't bad. Overall I'm really happy with the car...

A few things I'd change:

Id have buttons for climate control. I really don't like going through the menus for everything and the voice controls are so so.

I really don't like Sensus maps. I use them when I can but the search function sucks. For most places I get there for the first time using Google maps via Android auto. Then save it as a location in the library for next time. I also find it doesn't always take us the shortest way. I always compare Sensus and Google maps for high traffic areas.

Since I'm at it.. I wish I could make Android auto functions full screen like I can for Sensus maps. But this is minor.

Oh and lane assist can be a bit annoying as it fights you If you don't use your signal. However on a whole I do like it.

Other then that I'm super happy with the car. I drive long distances frequently. It's a super nice ride and looks great.

Here's my take on Sensus in a nutshell: Not everything is bad about it. Most of my problems regarding Sensus go away if you put the climate and audio controls back into buttons/knobs -- except for anything regarding boot-up speed that slows down things you need instantly like back-up camera. My gripes aren't so much with the time it takes to boot up, as most car infotainment systems suffer from that. But take out the things you need instant and SAFE access to, like climate and audio, and I'd be fine. I also don't like that you don't get as much ability to control fan speeds in Sensus, vs. using buttons (what is it, like five speeds in Sensus?); I'd like a little more of what buttons offer, in terms of adjusting fan speed to how I prefer it. I adjust fan speed a lot, so it's something I want easy, safe access to. And I find it very frustrating doing the audio changes in Sensus, especially search for radio stations, etc. And I find the swiping left-to-right for the main Sensus screens is crappy -- not smooth. And when driving, I often touch the wrong thing on the screen, getting a result I didn't want. And as for voice control, I've tried that a lot in numerous different recent Volvos, and have found it to be pretty poor overall; often it won't do anything remotely close to what you ask it to. I know that some people here claim to have mastered the voice control through various techniques, but it shouldn't be billed as an important way to replace accessing climate and audio controls because Sensus is problematic to use while driving.

The Sensus maps are primitive compared to Google Maps, not to the maps created by other car manufacturers. Nobody comes remotely close to Google Maps in the digital world for accuracy, simplicity, capability, content, and traffic flow information/coloring. Sensus maps are also much harder to use than maps in other car screens; my 2018 Panamera, for example, has a button-dial below the screen that allows you to zoom in or zoom out very quickly in the map -- generally better than "pinching" the screen, especially when driving. But Volvo is coming out with a Google/Android OS next year, replacing Sensus; even if they don't wisely move the audio and climate controls back to buttons/knobs outside of the computer, the maps should be much better.
      Last edited by cometguy; 03-17-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Here's my take on Sensus in a nutshell: Not everything is bad about it. Most of my problems regarding Sensus go away if you put the climate and audio controls back into buttons/knobs -- except for anything regarding boot-up speed that slows down things you need instantly like back-up camera. My gripes aren't so much with the time it takes to boot up, as most car infotainment systems suffer from that. But take out the things you need instant and SAFE access to, like climate and audio, and I'd be fine. I also don't like that you don't get as much ability to control fan speeds in Sensus, vs. using buttons (what is it, like five speeds in Sensus?); I'd like a little more of what buttons offer, in terms of adjusting fan speed to how I prefer it. I adjust fan speed a lot, so it's something I want easy, safe access to. And I find it very frustrating doing the audio changes in Sensus, especially search for radio stations, etc. And I find the swiping left-to-right for the main Sensus screens is crappy -- not smooth. And when driving, I often touch the wrong thing on the screen, getting a result I didn't want. And as for voice control, I've tried that a lot in numerous different recent Volvos, and have found it to be pretty poor overall; often it won't do anything remotely close to what you ask it to. I know that some people here claim to have mastered the voice control through various techniques, but it shouldn't be billed as an important way to replace accessing climate and audio controls because Sensus is problematic to use while driving.

The Sensus maps are primitive compared to Google Maps, not to the maps created by other car manufacturers. Nobody comes remotely close to Google Maps in the digital world for accuracy, simplicity, capability, content, and traffic flow information/coloring. Sensus maps are also much harder to use than maps in other car screens; my 2018 Panamera, for example, has a button-dial below the screen that allows you to zoom in or zoom out very quickly in the map -- generally better than "pinching" the screen, especially when driving. But Volvo is coming out with a Google/Android OS next year, replacing Sensus; even if they don't wisely move the audio and climate controls back to buttons/knobs outside of the computer, the maps should be much better.
      Completely agree with all of the above. I have nothing against Sensus display also, but it should not be the only way to access functions when the car is in motion. Screen "pinching" and slider selections are a pain, when the car is moving. Previous generation had a very convenient thumb wheel-button on the steering wheel - I really miss it for map zooming in/out, and scrolling of play lists or phone numbers. One small knob for the fan speed and a few buttons to control the temperature would not clutter the overall appearance of the center stack, and would make everybody happy. As far as software, I just want an option to load last-used screen configuration automatically at boot-up (I drive with the map maximized 90% of the time - no need to see the "home screen"), and being able to save Individual drive mode settings inside each driver profile. Other than this, I don't mind the iPad on the dash
      past:

Redundancy would be helpful for some of the controls that are only accessible in Sensus. Given the focus Volvo has on safety, it's surprising they aren't designed that way. Personally, I don't mess with the climate controls much so not a huge deal for me.
      Joe

Germans are pretty detail-oriented and obviously know how to attract a car buyer, judging by the market share.
      Audi just went to full touch screen controls

I agree with you. I hate Sensus; lots of people hate it. I'm sure that Volvo loses a ton of sales because of Sensus.
      Or Volvo has actually gained sales because of sensus. XC60 sales have only gotten better since the SPA model came out.

Quote Originally Posted by volvoxc9008 View Post
      Audi just went to full touch screen controls
      Yep, looks great, with the same ergonomic penalties that a driver is forced to live with. Time will tell how these changes are received in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by volvoxc9008 View Post
      Or Volvo has actually gained sales because of sensus. XC60 sales have only gotten better since the SPA model came out.
      And "Sensus" is the only thing that was redesigned, right? There is almost always a jump in sales with a major refresh of a model.
      BTW "Sensus" is just a trade name, Volvo infotainment was called "Sensus" in P3 generation as well.
      past:

Yep, looks great, with the same ergonomic penalties that a driver is forced to live with. Time will tell how these changes are received in the real world.

And "Sensus" is the only thing that was redesigned, right? There is almost always a jump in sales with a major refresh of a model.
      BTW "Sensus" is just a trade name, Volvo infotainment was called "Sensus" in P3 generation as well.
      Sensus as in SPA cars. I can't really call it Sensus Touch sense that's apart of P3 cars.

We went ahead and bought a 2019 XC60 T6 Inscription with most of the bells and whistles (only missing Bowers and Wilkins stereo, massaging seats, and air suspension). My current drive is a 2013 S80 AWD T6 with the Inscription package. The new car is much quieter and has a better ride. I think it may have more rear leg room as well. The steering has a lighter feel. I think the Sensus controls that are the object of this thread are more complex than on the '13, and I'm not sure there's an advantage to a touch screen vs physical buttons: however, the new car has many more functions than the old one -- some are probably unnecessary. I like being able to send a destination to the Sensus navigation system with Volvo On-Call, but agree that this nav system isn't as precise as Waze or Google maps. I wish we'd test-driven a BMW X3 just to see if it was more fun to drive, as the XC60, while very nice, isn't "the ultimate driving machine," and many other makes are as safe or nearly as safe as Volvos. That said, Volvo gives you more features for less money and I may buy another when I sell the S80.

Quote Originally Posted by flames9 View Post
      I find the sensus start up time on my 2019 is fine and was 1 of the reasons I bought the car.....I love the clean look and touch screen. Had been looking at a 2019 Acura RDX....to much clutter
      The startup time on my 2019 is also not bad. It seems to start booting when I open the door, so by the time I've got in and started the car it's pretty much online.

The backup cam is available essentially immediately upon putting my 2019 in reverse. I do have to wait about 2 or 3 seconds for the 360 view cameras to be available.
      2019 XC60 T6 R-Design | Osmium Grey | Advanced Package | Polestar | Air Suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Herndon View Post
      We went ahead and bought a 2019 XC60 T6 Inscription with most of the bells and whistles (only missing Bowers and Wilkins stereo, massaging seats, and air suspension). My current drive is a 2013 S80 AWD T6 with the Inscription package. The new car is much quieter and has a better ride. I think it may have more rear leg room as well. The steering has a lighter feel. I think the Sensus controls that are the object of this thread are more complex than on the '13, and I'm not sure there's an advantage to a touch screen vs physical buttons: however, the new car has many more functions than the old one -- some are probably unnecessary. I like being able to send a destination to the Sensus navigation system with Volvo On-Call, but agree that this nav system isn't as precise as Waze or Google maps. I wish we'd test-driven a BMW X3 just to see if it was more fun to drive, as the XC60, while very nice, isn't "the ultimate driving machine," and many other makes are as safe or nearly as safe as Volvos. That said, Volvo gives you more features for less money and I may buy another when I sell the S80.
      Hi there,

If you do look at the X3, look at an X3 M40i. My wife has one and it is absolutely a blast to drive. Runs about a 4.5 second 0 to 60 and handles very well. They MSRP for around $63 to $69K and can be bought for about 10% less than that if shopped (sometimes more if the incentives are out there).

I just bought a 2019 XC60 T6 Inscription (my first ever Volvo) and will be taking delivery when we get back from vacation. It has better tech than the M40i does and is more luxurious, but won't hold a candle to it in performance...but that is OK. I love to look of it, too! I am looking forward to it

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast