Monty Python: The Right of a Man to Have a Baby
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Monty Python: The Right of a Man to Have a Baby

Seems the World has become like an old Monty Python Movie

2006 2.5T AWD XC90 / 2015.5 XC60 T5 (5 cyl) AWD, Platinum, Blis & Climate Package, 20 inch Pirellis, wood inlays with blonde interior (stunning), Flamenco Red (exterior)

"Predictions are really hard, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That trash is early days predictive programming for the dumb sheep who watched it. Social engineering that most humans are not bright enough to see through because they don't understand the vulnerabilities of the human mind.

Now today we got a bunch of males dressing like a female, and believing that they are female instead of a male, having sex change operations and wearing dresses. And then the trash corporate media execs put those degenerates on the cover of magazines and the dumb sheep eat it up.

I covered this in a thread somewhere here in OT, how the mind goes into a theta or beta state when a person watches TV which basically is opening up the person to be more succeptable to programming. Why do you think people who work in the TV and radio and advertising industry literally call it "programming"? Because they are literally programming people, ie, brainwashing.

It's truly astounding how easily they, the powers that shouldn't be, have been able to dumb down and confuse humans in such a short period of time using various techniques, mostly the TV and the "education" system.

Now we got a bunch of quacks running around calling themselves "doctor" because they have a degree, a piece of paper, that allows them to prescribe dangerous synthetic drugs that destroy people, legally. But the guy who tries to grow a few cannabis plants in his back yard is flirting with prison time if he gets caught. America sucks.

Start at the Tavistock of human relations and go from there. A good website is, https://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwo...ptsecret.shtml

And you can also listen to and/or buy any books written by Dr. John Coleman, and Charlotte Iserbyt.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-30-2019 at 12:56 AM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

From that link above...

Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the "guinea pigs" reacting under "controlled laboratory conditions". All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal---to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control.
      This psychological conditioning used by the Tavistock institute at universities such as harvard, and others, also includes the use of hollywood against the population. But the population doesn't believe that there would be any group of people conspiring against them. The naivete of humans is their downfall. The human's strength is also their weakness: the human mind.

Monty Python is British humor is it not? British? Or England? It doesn't matter, the Tavistock institute is located in Essex if I recall correctly. London.

On this journey I have found that the majority of white men are the dumbest most small minded out of all the ethnicities. But they believe that they are smart because of the amount of money they make, or because of the material items they possess in which many times own them, not them owning the items. Or because they know a lot about sports, and the crap they see on the "news" mainstream media. They know a lot about their job and that's basically it. Anything outside of that, the first words that they reply with are, "conspiracy theories". It's really sad. not all white men, but most that I've encountered recently. The young black men and older women seem to be the most opened minded and aware of what's going on.

I met a young Polish lad a few weeks ago who was awake to what's going on with social engineering but we didn't have enough time to talk for me to really get a feel of how much he knew, however I was happy to have met him because guys like him give me hope.

Last week I met a physically striking older woman who said she taught quantum physics. When I mentioned zero point energy she said she knew what I was talking about. I was surprised.

The young white girls are like the old white men, dumb, small mind, they think they know what they're talking about because they went to "school" and because they watch the typical idiots on TV, the view, good morning america, they read magazines that are controlled content and thus they believe they are well informed.

I had a client come to me the other day and he was bragging about these new chips he was eating called siete, oh theyre really good, they're cassava. Lmao. I asked him, you know about cassava right? No what. I said you know what cyanide is? He got this disturbed look on his face. Lol. One of those arrogant white men, fifty something, well dressed arrogant confident attitude, probably drove a BMW or newer Volvo. I said, cyanide comes from cassava. Really?! Yeah, cassava is a starch plant that is man made, it's not alkaline. Lol

Most people don't know that but if you go into a grocery store, any grocery store, specialty or not, and read the ingredients on any of the items found on the shelf in any department youll find that if it doesn't contain cassava then it's contaminated with soy lecithin.

Now why do they need to be putting soy in every damn thing these days? They don't need to, but soy is subsidized by the trash US federal government, so these sell out arsehole farmers and food manufacturers are getting discounts for growing soy and putting it in their product. Soy destroys the thyroid gland among other parts. The government and the idiots at the top of the medical industry know this, actually they need to put poison in the food in order to make people sick so that the sheeple will then go to the "doctor" to ask, what's wrong. The "doctor" doesn't know because he/she are not required to take a nutrition course, and even if they were the controlled curriculum handed out by the "teacher" is not going to teach the students about alkaline vs acidity. That, the poison "food", along with the mainstream media brainwashing apparatus controlled by the Tavistock and CFR arseholes is how US populace have become so pussified and dumbed down, and diseased, dis-ease, not at ease.

Anyway, I gotta run, just figured I would expound on that while I had some free time.

Have a nice afternoon.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-30-2019 at 07:58 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Northwest Europeans and North Americans are the least racist in the world. Not to mention South Americans.

https://www.good.is/articles/america...t-as-you-think
      2006 2.5T AWD XC90 / 2015.5 XC60 T5 (5 cyl) AWD, Platinum, Blis & Climate Package, 20 inch Pirellis, wood inlays with blonde interior (stunning), Flamenco Red (exterior)

What white men have created;

"Euclidean geometry. Parabolic geometry. Hyperbolic geometry. Projective geometry. Differential geometry. Calculus: Limits, continuity, differentiation, integration. Physical chemistry. Organic chemistry. Biochemistry. Classical mechanics. The indeterminacy principle. The wave equation. The Parthenon. The Anabasis. Air conditioning. Number theory. Romanesque architecture. Gothic architecture. Information theory. Entropy. Enthalpy. Every symphony ever written. Pierre Auguste Renoir. The twelve-tone scale. The mathematics behind it, twelfth root of two and all that. S-p hybrid bonding orbitals. The Bohr-Sommerfeld atom. The purine-pyrimidine structure of the DNA ladder. Single-sideband radio. All other radio. Dentistry. The internal-combustion engine. Turbojets. Turbofans. Doppler beam-sharpening. Penicillin. Airplanes. Surgery. The mammogram. The Pill. The condom. Polio vaccine. The integrated circuit. The computer. FOOTBALL. Computational fluid dynamics. Tensors. The Constitution. Euripides, Sophocles, Aristophanes, Aeschylus, Homer, Hesiod. Glass. Rubber. Nylon. Roads. Buildings. ELVIS. Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. (OK, that’s nerve gas, and maybe we didn’t really need it.) Silicone. The automobile. Really weird stuff, like clathrates, Buckyballs, and rotaxanes. The Bible. Bug spray. Diffie-Hellman, public-key cryptography, and RSA. Et cetera." Did he say tennis shoes?

https://fredoneverything.org/are-whi...acts-straight/
      Last edited by Tostik; 05-01-2019 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tostik View Post
      Northwest Europeans and North Americans are the least racist in the world. Not to mention South Americans.

https://www.good.is/articles/america...t-as-you-think
      You mean the Europeans who brought the black people from Africa against their will to work on plantations as slaves on the north American continent?....... Just after they slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Indians...... Those Europeans?

Oh and the polio disease *itself* was created by man, just like the AIDS virus.

And surgery wasn't necessarily created by the white man, Imhotep was the first if I recall correctly to open a human body.

And radio, how to harness frequency was also not created by man but discovered by man. It existed long before man realized it. Man simply created his own version of a device that enabled him to transmit frequency into sound.

The Constitution, funny you should mention that because today it's simply a thing of the past, almost entirely destroyed by the people who the US armed forces actually work for. The bank cartel and NWO turds.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-04-2019 at 11:08 PM.

10. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements