Why Renewables Can't Save the Planet - Page 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Quote Originally Posted by jlh3rd View Post
      nope, not at all. i can run rings around you. benching over 250, curls are 65 lbs/ arm. triceps about 45/arm. That's 3 of the seven i do. 188lbs, 6 ' tall. walked 13 miles in paris a few years ago, one day. I'm not too bad with some gloves and a bag. Would love to meet with you. Gold's gym, camp hill, Pa. Let me know....
      The body works in conjunction with all parts. What, you think you're the only one that knows that we have a liver? Pretty arrogant of you, but that figures.
      ...... i'm a beatles fan. Linda Mc Cartney was a staunch vegetarian. Died young, cancer. Hospitals are full of young innocent children who get dreaded diseases, horrible cancers. There are people who have eaten properly, and get heart disease at 40. Others have smoked and drank all their lives, eat all the meat and potatoes they want and permeate nursing homes.
      My point? Yep, there are things we can and should do. But your ramblings about alkalinity in the body and that a person can control that is bull.....and trying to convince a 70 year old lady that you know everything and are the leading expert borders on ludicrous and dangerous to her.......but, she's an adult, HER CHOICE.
      She'd be wise to explore all avenues before she follows your advice and ends up ......dead.
      BTW, I turn 66 in 7 days.....let me know, see ya at the gym?
      tried to posts pics here before......if i can't take a snapshot and load it from photos, I'm not messing with it
      You ever gonna answer the B17 contrail question? Or are you just gonna keep calling me names....Real intelligent, aren't you.
      Iím a huge Beatles fan too! They defined my junior high, high school, and college years. I loved Linda. It was so sad her dying young. But anyway, donít worry I wonít drastically change anything on the advice of a single person. I enjoy reading and researching and learning. Right now Iím just trying to get this knee better. Itís been a nagging problem for 14 years. May have to finally undergo surgery. MRI and Ortho appointment coming up this month.

Nora in Florida
      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Nora in Florida

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      That's awesome Nora! Cute pup too.

When you get a chance, watch that Dr. Sebi lecture I linked to. It's fascinating and very informative.
      I will watch it. Thank you. And will let you know what I think.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by OlRedHair View Post
      Iím a huge Beatles fan too! They defined my junior high, high school, and college years. I loved Linda. It was so sad her dying young. But anyway, donít worry I wonít drastically change anything on the advice of a single person. I enjoy reading and researching and learning. Right now Iím just trying to get this knee better. Itís been a nagging problem for 14 years. May have to finally undergo surgery. MRI and Ortho appointment coming up this month.

Nora in Florida
      Nora, your knee is bothering you because of all the dairy you are eating. Acid. For strong bones and well lubricated joints you need omega 3's (walnuts) and avocados. If you eat a lot of tomatoes that will aggravate your joints, tomatoes cause inflammation, they are acidic too.

I don't really care about Linda McCartney, never met her, don't have any information on what she ate on a daily basis, what she drank, what kind of drugs she did, etc. Being in the music industry she could have been an excessive drinker, she could have smoked, we don't know.

Not to mention, there has been a cure for cancer since 1931. ROYAL RIFE.

Being a vegetarian doesn't mean a person is eating the proper food. Self proclaimed vegetarians come to me all the time and wonder why they are having problems, then I ask them what they are eating and they tell me, spinach, beans, broccoli, celery, and other acidic hybrid man-made crap. Or they drink two cups of coffee every morning.

And lol at benching 250. Who cares dude, that don't mean shyte.

Jlh showed up in my red pill thread around the time I was talking trash about people littering cigarette butts. $100 bucks says he is a old white man, stubborn, low consciousness, not very smart, and not very strong spiritually which is why he takes such offense to the subjects I discuss in the red pill thread. Because brainwashed his entire life. Jlh "the third" might even be a masonic stooge. Edit, I knew it, in his sixties. See how little these old timers know, stick in their ways of watching the Tel-a-Vision and listening to the predator "doctor" who don't know crap about alkalinity and FREQUENCY.

The fact is, the white man have been the most destructive ethnicity to not only the entire human species, but to planet Earth and all her inhabitants. Rockefeller and standard oil and then into big pharma chemicals with IG Farben trash from Germany during the time of the Nazis, rothschild stooges, and the grand druid stooges who run the CFR, CIA, and "Holly"wood.

The people who permeate nursing homes are only alive because of the synthetic pills just barely keeping them hanging on. It's a racket. I've seen it with my grandparents. And the "food" they feed in those places, atrocious.

A lot of kids are coming down with cancer due to the poison vaccines and the poison "food" they are eating. Plus, if their parents were in war zones and exposed to uranium and other chemicals then their sperm and eggs are going to be compromised.

Let me see their chart and family history. Oh but it's confidential, this way the "doctor" and the cancer "research" racket can milk patients and experiment on them with chemo"therapy". Bunch dumbshytes and predators.

For a Volvo forum where the average priced car is probably around $35,000 I thought there would have been smarter people here. But "engineers" be like, yer a conspiracy theorist dude, when I start laying down the facts. Just goes to show you that it doesn't take brains to make money.

Good luck listening to your "doctor". Hey, if American Medical ASSociation certified "doctors" were so smart then how come Americans are so sick, obese, and dis-eased? Lots of brainwashed "doctors" out there which is by design to help keep big pharma in business.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

nope, i showed up when you spouted all the lies about chemtrails. You can't ever answer in response to the truth. once again, you have my invitation to the gym. Also, i'll be in mid ohio on saturday, bike show. a honda 550, orange, we can see who is making things up. Internet braggadocio is easy, c'mon over, make your play, we'll see whose old.....and stupid..
      Last edited by jlh3rd; 07-02-2019 at 09:56 PM.

making fun of older people, makes you feel good about yourself? ....pay attention nora...

Jlh, I don't want to fight with you. I can't pick on a 66 year man.

Believe whatever you want, whatever makes you happy. I'm gonna go back to dissecting the matrix and stop mucking up this thread. Nora asked a question, I answer it, jlh protests, thread snowballs from there. FFS

Have a happy 4th.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

Iím here to listen, do more research and decide whatís right for me. I am curious as to what Caspian 3.2 was referring to with FREQUENCY?

I am 69, female, and obviously cannot take on anyone physically. I studied a fair amount of biochemistry years and years ago. But want to keep up on the most up-to-date research. I will listen, but definitely verify on my own. And I appreciate the fun discussion.

Nora in Florida
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Nora in Florida

Jlh, I don't want to fight with you. I can't pick on a 66 year man.

Believe whatever you want, whatever makes you happy. I'm gonna go back to dissecting the matrix and stop mucking up this thread. Nora asked a question, I answer it, jlh protests, thread snowballs from there. FFS

Have a happy 4th.
      hey...then don't throw a gauntlet down and then blame the responder for answering. Don't call people names for disagreeing with you. Don't let my age stop you, hasn't stopped me.

Iím here to listen, do more research and decide whatís right for me. I am curious as to what Caspian 3.2 was referring to with FREQUENCY?

I am 69, female, and obviously cannot take on anyone physically. I studied a fair amount of biochemistry years and years ago. But want to keep up on the most up-to-date research. I will listen, but definitely verify on my own. And I appreciate the fun discussion.

Nora in Florida
      It doesn't seem like people do much listening or reading though.

Ive provided many lectures, interviews, and links to excellent information. All of what I know today is because I listen to people from all over the world.

Most Americans listen to the TV and the talking heads, the sell outs on mainstream media "news" sites which give Americans incorrect information while hiding the important information.

As for frequency, I put it in bold.

ROYAL RIFE search YouTube for "the story of Royal Rife".

Watch the video that is 9:51 in length. Every living organism has a frequency signature. Royal Rife found the frequency signature of cancer cells. That was back in 1930! But have the "education" system shared Rife's findings with students? Nope.

And the other lecture I posted of Dr. Sebi.

The allopathic medical system in America is a giant fraud. Why else do we find the highest obesity and dis-ease rates on the planet, in the USA? Because the system NEEDS people to be sick in order for it to continue. Healthy people don't make "doctors" money, sick people do. If the mainstream media and universities taught people how to be healthy the allopathic medical system and "doctors", and big pharma would all be broke and out of a job.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 07-03-2019 at 03:00 PM.

hey...then don't throw a gauntlet down and then blame the responder for answering. Don't call people names for disagreeing with you. Don't let my age stop you, hasn't stopped me.
      Jlh, you're the one who came into the red pill thread calling BS. You're arguing with the people giving lectures and interviews, people who have been in the field for decades. It's almost as if you're afraid or offended by the information I post.

I get it, some people are just not ready for certain information, you seem to be one of them. You don't need to read my posts, you are free to put me on ignore.

nope , not true. I didn't initially call anything BS. I only countered your chemtrail comments with facts. The very second you saw I didn't buy into your beliefs hook, line, and sinker...you began to attack personally. Subsequently, anything i said became an object for personal ridicule. That's fine, i'm a big boy. But once the personal attacks began and continued, now you get the BS comments.
      So let's just keep the storyline straight.
      have a nice 4th, right?

nope , not true. I didn't initially call anything BS. I only countered your chemtrail comments with facts. The very second you saw I didn't buy into your beliefs hook, line, and sinker...you began to attack personally. Subsequently, anything i said became an object for personal ridicule. That's fine, i'm a big boy. But once the personal attacks began and continued, now you get the BS comments.
      So let's just keep the storyline straight.
      have a nice 4th, right?
      Jlh, you didn't provide any facts regarding chemtrails. I believe that you don't even know how to copy and paste links, which is very basic computer literacy. My mom is aged one year less than you and she built her own website.

So you don't want to take into consideration the testimony from so many people out there in the world who are saying that the lines in the sky are not normal.

Why do some aircraft leave lines, and others don't?

If what you say is true, that it is simply condensation, or exhaust, then we would see lines from every single jet up there.

Further, some aircraft will leave a exhaust line that dissipates in less than ten seconds, others leave a line that stays and then disperses into a blanket that covers the sky, almost as if there is someone deliberately trying to block people from seeing something.

You have yet to explain why one aircraft leaves a line, and why another does not.

No ridicule here, I'm simply asking legitimate questions that you have yet to answer with any verifiable information. At sixty six years I'm extremely disappointed in your knowledge base, or lack of. And I'm not trying to insult you, I'm really just confounded by the fact that you as well as many others lack the intellectual ability to understand the topics I discuss in the red pill thread, as it's not rocket science.

Really though, if you don't like my posts, and you believe that I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, then why read them?
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 07-03-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Jlh, you didn't provide any facts regarding chemtrails. I believe that you don't even know how to copy and paste links, which is very basic computer literacy. My mom is aged one year less than you and she built her own website.

So you don't want to take into consideration the testimony from so many people out there in the world who are saying that the lines in the sky are not normal.

Why do some aircraft leave lines, and others don't?

If what you say is true, that it is simply condensation, or exhaust, then we would see lines from every single jet up there.

Further, some aircraft will leave a exhaust line that dissipates in less than ten seconds, others leave a line that stays and then disperses into a blanket that covers the sky, almost as if there is someone deliberately trying to block people from seeing something.

You have yet to explain why one aircraft leaves a line, and why another does not.

No ridicule here, I'm simply asking legitimate questions that you have yet to answer with any verifiable information. At sixty six years I'm extremely disappointed in your knowledge base, or lack of. And I'm not trying to insult you, I'm really just confounded by the fact that you as well as many others lack the intellectual ability to understand the topics I discuss in the red pill thread, as it's not rocket science.

Really though, if you don't like my posts, and you believe that I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, then why read them?
      Do you mean contrails?

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

I've responded with the answers to you in the other threads. Nora , read " the red pill etc. in this off topic section, you too cas.
      And when i stated to you I am a retired airline pilot, you blasted and denigrated that as a group and personally. But i'll repeat some of what i've said before. And nora, cas calls them chemtrails, not me, they are contrails and cas believes the conspiracy of a government backed, secret program of spreading chemicals through the air as evidenced by the white cloud "tails" you see emanating from high flying aircraft.......so cas, and nora, here goes....
      I'm a retired airline pilot, 30 years . Contrails are a natural reaction from the exhaust of air breathing engines. Whether this " exhaust" becomes visible is determined by the altitude of the aircraft and the makeup of the airmass it is flying through. Basically, this exhaust is condensation, water molecules that have been compressed by the engine along with the fuel and ,heated, and then dramatically uncompressed and rapidly cooled......condensation..
      Although, it may appear some aircraft are producing condensation and some are not, from the ground, you cannot tell if they are at the same altitude cas. A few thousand feet up or down may determine the longevity of ( length and duration) of these contrails.
      I've answered why there are more contrails today. Basically, more higher flying aircraft used by even regional airlines as compared to 20, 30 years ago, and, the rapid expansion and increase of the number of flights since deregulation in 1979.
      As to the conspiracy cas, too many people of decades and decades would have to be involved in keeping their mouths shut, which would include me.The people " involved" in this would have to include the manufacturers of the chemicals, the hardware to spread these chemicals, and other assorted sub systems to have this poisoning operation maintained. This secret would have to be maintained through generations.....As a former airline pilot, this is not happening, period.
      You've mentioned chicago as having an enormous amount of " activity ". Yeah, it's a major , huge airport with hundreds of flights a day, and not just to chicago, but overflying it as well. It is a major navigation point for high flying aircraft.
      I don't have to post articles from experts, ...in this case, i basically am an expert. We are not spreading chemicals through engine exhaust nor or we hanging apparatus from our planes and carrying tanks of chemicals. Airlines generate income from carrying passengers, which is weight restricted. You can't carry as many passengers if your carrying thousands of pounds of " chemicals ".
      You have yet to explain the B17 contrails during WW II.....
      So now i've explained this again, very basically......I've got nothing to cut and paste, and don't care to......the computer is not my life.....right now sitting on a balcony overlooking the Ocean City shoreline.......so, enough for now.....
      Nora, if you want more detailed info from me, just ask.....
      cas....believe what you want....stay away from the personal comments and assumptions about other people who don't agree with you and you'll sound more rational......
      Last edited by jlh3rd; 07-04-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Why Renewables Can't Save the Planet

I've responded with the answers to you in the other threads. Nora , read " the red pill etc. in this off topic section, you too cas.
      And when i stated to you I am a retired airline pilot, you blasted and denigrated that as a group and personally. But i'll repeat some of what i've said before. And nora, cas calls them chemtrails, not me, they are contrails and cas believes the conspiracy of a government backed, secret program of spreading chemicals through the air as evidenced by the white cloud "tails" you see emanating from high flying aircraft.......so cas, and nora, here goes....
      I'm a retired airline pilot, 30 years . Contrails are a natural reaction from the exhaust of air breathing engines. Whether this " exhaust" becomes visible is determined by the altitude of the aircraft and the makeup of the airmass it is flying through. Basically, this exhaust is condensation, water molecules that have been compressed by the engine along with the fuel and ,heated, and then dramatically uncompressed and rapidly cooled......condensation..
      Although, it may appear some aircraft are producing condensation and some are not, from the ground, you cannot tell if they are at the same altitude cas. A few thousand feet up or down may determine the longevity of ( length and duration) of these contrails.
      I've answered why there are more contrails today. Basically, more higher flying aircraft used by even regional airlines as compared to 20, 30 years ago, and, the rapid expansion and increase of the number of flights since deregulation in 1979.
      As to the conspiracy cas, too many people of decades and decades would have to be involved in keeping their mouths shut, which would include me.The people " involved" in this would have to include the manufacturers of the chemicals, the hardware to spread these chemicals, and other assorted sub systems to have this poisoning operation maintained. This secret would have to be maintained through generations.....As a former airline pilot, this is not happening, period.
      You've mentioned chicago as having an enormous amount of " activity ". Yeah, it's a major , huge airport with hundreds of flights a day, and not just to chicago, but overflying it as well. It is a major navigation point for high flying aircraft.
      I don't have to post articles from experts, ...in this case, i basically am an expert. We are not spreading chemicals through engine exhaust nor or we hanging apparatus from our planes and carrying tanks of chemicals. Airlines generate income from carrying passengers, which is weight restricted. You can't carry as many passengers if your carrying thousands of pounds of " chemicals ".
      You have yet to explain the B17 contrails during WW II.....
      So now i've explained this again, very basically......I've got nothing to cut and paste, and don't care to......the computer is not my life.....right now sitting on a balcony overlooking the Ocean City shoreline.......so, enough for now.....
      Nora, if you want more detailed info from me, just ask.....
      cas....believe what you want....stay away from the personal comments and assumptions about other people who don't agree with you and you'll sound more rational......
      Thanks, jlh3rd. Thatís what I thought. I appreciate the information from an expert. I have some experience in aviation, since I am a retired flight surgeon and completed basic flight training in the early 80s. The Navy sent their Flight Surgeons in training through primary, including solo flight. Then during my 20 years on active duty, I accumulated over 2000 hours in various Naval aircraft, including tactical ejection seat models. I miss the military flying. It was the best career ever! Taken many moons ago after my solo flight in the T-34C aircraft.

Nora in Florida
      Last edited by OlRedHair; 07-04-2019 at 10:06 AM.
      Nora in Florida

Do you mean contrails?

Nora in Florida
      No. But it seems you're another person who doesn't have the answers, just like jlh.

Lol, jlh is not an expert, he's a small minded clown who stays inside a box where he feels safe. That's why he doesn't acknowledge any of the other content, because he's afraid, because he doesn't know what the truth is.

Seems to be the same with you, Nora. Both of you have been compartmentalized. You two believe that you're smart because you've flown aircraft, but you're both the typical coward airline pilots who won't discuss topic beyond where your captains and military generals have confined you to.

How do you explain this?

https://youtu.be/2AypeZRfIMA

Deep Space (Episode 1) Ancient Space Program

YouTube channel: Gaia

Published Dec 2016

Also, for a person who thinks she is so smart from flying aircraft, you don't even know how to solve your osteoporosis? Wow.

So we see that jlh and Nora are two low level government clowns who are not as smart as they believe they are.

Small minded box? All that info is basic science. Science is something you and your idiot conspiracy theorists reject. So it's impossible to have a real discussion with you because you cherry pick information and reject science. One guy tells a story on YouTube and it's fact. But another guy scientifically explains something or proves your theory wrong and it's ignored. You continue to be a piece of trash, bringing absolutely zero value to this community.

And if you really, really believe in chemtrails, why have you still not answered the very simple question I have asked you multiple times?

What kind of breathing apparatus do you wear in your daily life to protect yourself?

Oh I can't even imagine what "Tech" is saying, another stooge who felt the need to join the party because I don't instantly respect military morons who try as they might to force their ignorance and lies upon the western world.

"Tech", another clown who won't acknowledge subjects such as social engineering, the Tavistock Institute, anunnaki, Lockheed Martin's Boyd Bushman, T Townsend Brown and his discoveries into anti-gravity, Michael Tellinger's discoveries in South Africa, and many more.

Lol

Thanks, jlh3rd. Thatís what I thought. I appreciate the information from an expert. I have some experience in aviation, since I am a retired flight surgeon and completed basic flight training in the early 80s. The Navy sent their Flight Surgeons in training through primary, including solo flight. Then during my 20 years on active duty, I accumulated over 2000 hours in various Naval aircraft, including tactical ejection seat models. I miss the military flying. It was the best career ever! Taken many moons ago after my solo flight in the T-34C aircraft.

Nora in Florida
      nora...gotta say....pretty hot......
      My youngest son is a flight surgeon in the navy. I'm proud of him. Unfortunately, they do not let them learn to fly anymore and solo. They do some flight sims, rotor wing and fixed wing, some bookwork, and a few flying " lessons" ....he was disappointed.
      What aircraft did you get to fly? ......and you are now on cas's .... list.

nora...gotta say....pretty hot......
      My youngest son is a flight surgeon in the navy. I'm proud of him. Unfortunately, they do not let them learn to fly anymore and solo. They do some flight sims, rotor wing and fixed wing, some bookwork, and a few flying " lessons" ....he was disappointed.
      What aircraft did you get to fly? ......and you are now on cas's .... list.
      Thank you so much for your kind words! That picture was from 1983. Yes they have really shortened the flight surgeon program, which is a shame. We had eight full weeks at Whiting Field. We were put in a regular class with Ensigns and Second Lieutenants. It was really rigorous, but so much fun. The T-34 was the only aircraft I was able to solo in. But during my 20 year career as long as the aircraft had dual controls I was able to take control. For my first tour I flew with a search and rescue group in the SH-3D helicopter. Then down here I got some stick time on P-3ís. My jet time was at Whidbey Island in the EA-6B Prowler. I was purely backseat there but enjoyed it so much. I had the opportunity to get in some cats and traps on several aircraft carriers. At my last command in Pensacola I flew as crew in quite a few training aircraft, including T-39, T-1, H-1, and C-12.

Iím sure you are very proud of your son. It is a wonderful career! What aircraft have you flown?

Yes I guess Iím on casí **** list now. Way at the bottom of my worries. I certainly donít need to reply to any insults like his.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

Hey I'm just wondering why you aren't smart enough to realize that this animal does not provide nutrients for your body because it isn't of your genetic code.

Would you drink the milk from a cows udder the way you drank milk from your mother's breast?

You two are proving that military people are incredibly stupid. It doesn't take a genius to fly an aircraft.

Would you put your mouth on this udder and drink from it?

Take a look at this animal. Why would you want that molecular structure in your body? No wonder you beef and dairy eaters are so dumb. Lol and you wonder why you have osteoporosis or in layman's terms POROUS BONES. Because dairy is not a source of calcium. It was touted as being such so that cattle rancher idiots and big pharma demons and the fraud American medical association could profit off of dis-eased people due to the mucus in their body from eating acid! Hahahahaha. Dumb Americans. Eat acid, body creates mucus, you feel dis-eased, then go to the "doctor" who prescribes a "treatment" to mask the underlying problem, rinse repeat and you never get to the source of your dis-ease.

And you want to believe dumb old white men such as jlh regarding "contrails" even though you and him can't understand the most basic biochemistry? Hahahahaha

And no wonder jlh doesn't like my red pill thread, he and his son are military dummies. Fighting for the very faction who are destroying the human species and planet Earth. Dwight Eisenhower sold humanity out to the greys in exchange for technology. This is well documented.

Lmao at the level of stupidity seen in the auto community by brainwashed 'Mericans
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 07-05-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Hey I'm just wondering why you aren't smart enough to realize that this animal does not provide nutrients for your body because it isn't of your genetic code.

Would you drink the milk from a cows udder the way you drank milk from your mother's breast?

You two are proving that military people are incredibly stupid. It doesn't take a genius to fly an aircraft.

Would you put your mouth on this udder and drink from it?

Take a look at this animal. Why would you want that molecular structure in your body? No wonder you beef and dairy eaters are so dumb. Lol and you wonder why you have osteoporosis or in layman's terms POROUS BONES. Because dairy is not a source of calcium. It was touted as being such so that cattle rancher idiots and big pharma demons and the fraud American medical association could profit off of dis-eased people due to the mucus in their body from eating acid! Hahahahaha. Dumb Americans. Eat acid, body creates mucus, you feel dis-eased, then go to the "doctor" who prescribes a "treatment" to mask the underlying problem, since repeat and you never get to the slides of your dis-ease.

And you want to believe dumb old white men such as jlh regarding "contrails" even though you and him can't understand the most basic biochemistry? Hahahahaha

And no wonder jlh doesn't like my red pill thread, he and his son are military dummies. Fighting for the very faction who are destroying the human species and planet Earth. Dwight Eisenhower sold humanity out to the greys in exchange for technology. This is well documented.

Lmao at the level of stupidity seen in the auto community by brainwashed 'Mericans
      I guess we will all have to become cannibals to consume the correct genetic code.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

Thank you so much for your kind words! That picture was from 1983. Yes they have really shortened the flight surgeon program, which is a shame. We had eight full weeks at Whiting Field. We were put in a regular class with Ensigns and Second Lieutenants. It was really rigorous, but so much fun. The T-34 was the only aircraft I was able to solo in. But during my 20 year career as long as the aircraft had dual controls I was able to take control. For my first tour I flew with a search and rescue group in the SH-3D helicopter. Then down here I got some stick time on P-3ís. My jet time was at Whidbey Island in the EA-6B Prowler. I was purely backseat there but enjoyed it so much. I had the opportunity to get in some cats and traps on several aircraft carriers. At my last command in Pensacola I flew as crew in quite a few training aircraft, including T-39, T-1, H-1, and C-12.

Iím sure you are very proud of your son. It is a wonderful career! What aircraft have you flown?

Yes I guess Iím on casí **** list now. Way at the bottom of my worries. I certainly donít need to reply to any insults like his.

Nora in Florida
      I wasn't military so i paid for flying lessons at the local airport, spent a year at a college with a flying program to get a 4 year degree. Then did a little corporate, then a regional airline for 27 years and American the last 3.5 years. So i flew a myriad of general aviation aircraft, cessna, beechcraft, etc. MU-2 for the company, then Beech 1900, Dash-8, then the Embraer 190. I have a few hrs. in the stearman , the AT-6, about 30 minutes in the rt. seat of a ford tri - motor, and just recently about 30 minutes in a P-40......Oh, i did land the MU-2 on the deck of the USS Nimitz.....IN A SIM !..decades ago.
      cas, i haven't needed a doctor......and usually if i want to rid my body of mucus, i just blow my nose....that usually works.

I guess we will all have to become cannibals to consume the correct genetic code.

Nora in Florida
      i'd have to eat....omg, like, my ex mother-in-law?.....to avoid cancer?.........not good..

Nora in Florida
      No, you drink your mother's milk, then when your teeth come in you consume alkalinity, not acid. Dairy is acid. Fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds are what we ate thousands of years ago and it worked just fine.

Fast forward a few thousand years and now humanity are sick, dis-eased. Why? Because they are eating all the wrong items. But the magazines at the check out aisle, and the TV, and the "doctor", and the "education" system tell everyone to eat cow meat, and pork, and milk.

Did you want to answer the question?

Would you drink from that cows udder the same way you drank from your mother's breast?

It's a simple yes or no answer.

The most basic logic escapes human beings in this day and age. Why? Because of turds such as Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Vanderbilt running the American "education" system, brainwashing students.

Then when a man comes along who cures dis-ease using alkaline vegetables, fruits, herbs, the system throws him in prison and let's him die.

Or when a man finds the cure for cancer, his findings are covered up by the "education" system in 'Merica.

You're laughing at me, not with me? Who are the brainwashed obese dumbed down idiots fighting in manufactured wars for a devalued interest-burdened currency?

Take a look at the youth today, they don't even know what gender they are! But the CIA hollywood mainstream media manipulated population, and the dumb Democrats, are going to defend the destruction of their own species!

Lmao

You aren't serving your country, you're simply an expendable pawn in their game of chess.

Zbigniew Brzezinskis' book:

Here he is providing arms to the Afghani army.

Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski (/ˈzbɪɡnjɛf brəˈzɪnski/;[1] Polish: [ˈzbʲiɡɲɛf bʐɛˈʑiɲskʲi] (About this soundlisten);[2] March 28, 1928 Ė May 26, 2017) was a Polish-American diplomat and political scientist. He served as a counselor to President Lyndon B. Johnson from 1966 to 1968 and was President Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor from 1977 to 1981. Brzezinski belonged to the realist school of international relations.
      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

I think the most disturbing thing about jlh and military people like him who try to cover up the truth about history, and information regarding "contrails" and "chemtrails" for example is that people like Nora actually believe them.

I mean, here is this lady who doesn't even know acid vs alkaline food and why her bones are so porous but shes going to believe some old fool about "contrails" simply because he was in the air force also. That is the blind leading the blind. Lol

No, you drink your mother's milk, then when your teeth come in you consume alkalinity, not acid. Dairy is acid. Fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds are what we ate thousands of years ago and it worked just fine.

Fast forward a few thousand years and now humanity are sick, dis-eased. Why? Because they are eating all the wrong items. But the magazines at the check out aisle, and the TV, and the "doctor", and the "education" system tell everyone to eat cow meat, and pork, and milk.

Did you want to answer the question?

Would you drink from that cows udder the same way you drank from your mother's breast?

It's a simple yes or no answer.

The most basic logic escapes human beings in this day and age. Why? Because of turds such as Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Vanderbilt running the American "education" system, brainwashing students.

Then when a man comes along who cures dis-ease using alkaline vegetables, fruits, herbs, the system throws him in prison and let's him die.

Or when a man finds the cure for cancer, his findings are covered up by the "education" system in 'Merica.

You're laughing at me, not with me? Who are the brainwashed obese dumbed down idiots fighting in manufactured wars for a devalued interest-burdened currency?

Take a look at the youth today, they don't even know what gender they are! But the CIA hollywood mainstream media manipulated population, and the dumb Democrats, are going to defend the destruction of their own species!

Lmao

You aren't serving your country, you're simply an expendable pawn in their game of chess.

Zbigniew Brzezinskis' book:

Here he is providing arms to the Afghani army.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

I think the most disturbing thing about jlh and military people like him who try to cover up the truth about history, and information regarding "contrails" and "chemtrails" for example is that people like Nora actually believe them.

I mean, here is this lady who doesn't even know acid vs alkaline food and why her bones are so porous but shes going to believe some old fool about "contrails" simply because he was in the air force also. That is the blind leading the blind. Lol
      Neither I nor jlh was in the Air Force. I knew what contrails were before you were even a twinkle in your motherís eye. Yes, I would drink raw cows milk and have. Thatís what our great and grandparents on dairy farms drank. Once food goes into your stomach, digestion is begun by a high concentration of HCl. Then buffered as it passes through the alimentary tract. The pH down in the small intestine has very little to do with what you put in your mouth.

The youth of today know better than ever what gender they are and, thankfully are free to live the life they were born to. There is a huge difference between gender, sex, and sexual orientation. Thankfully the country is progressing and people do not have to live a lie and many times in fear of their life.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

Neither I nor jlh was in the Air Force. I knew what contrails were before you were even a twinkle in your motherís eye. Yes, I would drink raw cows milk and have. Thatís what our great and grandparents on dairy farms drank. Once food goes into your stomach, digestion is begun by a high concentration of HCl. Then buffered as it passes through the alimentary tract. The pH down in the small intestine has very little to do with what you put in your mouth.

The youth of today know better than ever what gender they are and, thankfully are free to live the life they were born to. There is a huge difference between gender, sex, and sexual orientation. Thankfully the country is progressing and people do not have to live a lie and many times in fear of their life.

Nora in Florida
      Nora, that's not what I asked you. I'm starting to wonder if you're illiterate.

Would drink from an udder of a cow the same way you drank from your mother's breast?

The youth today don't know whats what which is why there are so many mixed up lgbt people. It takes a couple generations to see the damaging affects of chemicals such as DDT and other pesticides.

The country is progressing? Lol! Towards what?

I've been doing some research lately into what has caused the increased rate of gender confused people.

A fetus exposed to gender altering chemicals can be born with a spectrum of morphologic variations.

EDC and Effect on Brain Chemistry
      The recent high-profile gender transition of the 1976 United States Olympic menís decathlon champion and heartthrob Bruce Jenner to the female Caitlyn Jenner has prompted considerable discussion and confusion as to what actually defines gender, or oneís gender identity. EDCs can interfere with the complex biochemical pathways of the brain and development of secondary sex characteristics, affecting normal behavioral or gender development consistent with the sex of the child without dysregulation in tissue differentiation. This can affect brain chemistry and the way a person associates with his/her physiological sex or personifies his/her gender behaviorally.63,64 This interference can result in a gender dysphoria (previously termed gender identify disorder), or people whose gender identity differs from their biological sex at time of birth, which may explain the desire for surgical gender reassignment in some individuals.
      https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5017538/

Good luck to you Nora, I hope you figure out your osteoporosis.

our ancestors ate meat, fish also, which you rant about as evil if anyone says they do and label that person an idiot. Also, none of the hunting/ gathering sources of food had anything to do with our common genetic makeup, yet you say that's why dairy is bad because of a cow's genetic makeup.....you can't choose an ideology, apply it to one example, then turn around and say well yeah but it doesn't apply here, when it's the same exact thing!....I'm a paleo/ keto eater as of last year and have had dramatic results in all areas. I feel excess carbs, sugars and processed foods are detrimental to health but I'm not calling anyone an idiot and " dumbarse" ,as you do, if they disagree with me.
      Your "cure for cancer " which you say was discovered, known ....back in 1930 right?....and then hidden by big government and the AMA is , well, ridiculous. First, the claim is not hidden, it's out there. You can get the machines, as some " doctors " have and use them. No evidence exists as to any curative results. But this is a moot point of discussion involving my claims or your claims. The bottom line is that you're conspiracy theory requires us to believe you and that , once again, tens of thousands if not millions of health professionals, AMA, and government know about the cure, tell us a different story because of " money" and then they're running off to some secret hideaway to get the cure? ....I mean, if I was part of the AMA and big government, and I got cancer, I'd want to be cured, right? So families, husbands ,wives, friends, neighbors etc. are just oblivious as this person shows up cured?.....whew, I've given myself a headache digging this hole.........time for some nuts, berries....and i guess dinosaur milk.....wait, birds are dinosaurian remnants so that means......damn, here comes that headache again....

Nora, that's not what I asked you. I'm starting to wonder if you're illiterate.

Would drink from an udder of a cow the same way you drank from your mother's breast?

The youth today don't know whats what which is why there are so many mixed up lgbt people. It takes a couple generations to see the damaging affects of chemicals such as DDT and other pesticides.

The country is progressing? Lol! Towards what?

I've been doing some research lately into what has caused the increased rate of gender confused people.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5017538/

Good luck to you Nora, I hope you figure out your osteoporosis.
      There were some good points in that article however they did not clearly make the distinction between transgender and intersex. Caitlyn Jenner is a transgender woman. She is not an example of IV (intersex variant).

There were LGBTQ+ people long before there were pesticides. But hundreds of years ago people had to live in the closet so to speak. Itís not to say that endocrine disruptorĎs are not having an effect. They have an effect on every aspect of human life. And will until these toxic chemicals are eliminated. But at least in the meantime LGBTQ+ people are finally finally gaining equal rights as they well should.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

There were some good points in that article however they did not clearly make the distinction between transgender and intersex. Caitlyn Jenner is a transgender woman. She is not an example of IV (intersex variant).

There were LGBTQ+ people long before there were pesticides. But hundreds of years ago people had to live in the closet so to speak. Itís not to say that endocrine disruptorĎs are not having an effect. They have an effect on every aspect of human life. And will until these toxic chemicals are eliminated. But at least in the meantime LGBTQ+ people are finally finally gaining equal rights as they well should.

Nora in Florida
      It's not that lgbt people don't deserve to be treated as human beings, the problem with them is that they refuse to face the facts that they are not "normal" per se.

They band together into large groups and demand that society accept their sexual perversive lifestyle as normal, when the data points to the fact that they are abnormal due to exposure to pesticides and other chemicals.

If this is something that you're experiencing then I'm sorry and I'm not intentionally picking on you, the thread just kind of morphed into that when you mentioned "progress".

Many radical Democrats and those who have gleefully and unwittingly labeled themselves "progressive" don't stop to ask themselves, progress towards what?

There is an agenda to reduce the population, clearly we can see this with the vaccination agenda, as well as with the Georgia guide stones. Unfortunately for humanity many people don't understand eugenics and many also haven't the strength to face the fact that people in high places really have zero compassion for humanity and the Earth.

But make no mistake, this is not good progress the whole lgbt thing. The more I search, the more information I uncover linking dysfunctional reproductive organs and gender physiology to chemicals such as pesticides.

Caitlyn Jenner may be a transgender however he felt mixed up likely due to his mother and father being exposed to particular chemicals that disrupted the nature growth of the fetus during gestation.

This is a very intriguing topic for me because someone in my family is bi-sexual and I could never understand why a person is born that way, when another person in the same family was not born having bi-sexual feelings. But after much research on the topic I have come to the conclusion that it's because of excessive drug and alcohol abuse as the reason for the disrupted the process during gestation resulting in the person having sexual tendencies towards the same sex. This is a mild case as this person displays no desires to perform a sex organ change like some more severe cases do. But at least now I know.

And here is this article too which cites osteoporosis as one of the causes of exposure to chemicals.

https://www.beyondpesticides.org/res...ve-dysfunction

Under the heading: disruption of aromatase homeostasis as the cause of a multiplicity of ailments.

Human health is beset with a legion of ailments, which is exacerbated by lifestyle errors. Out of the numerous enzymes in human body, aromatase, a cytochrome P450 enzyme is particularly very critical. Occurring at the crossroads of multiple signalling pathways, its homeostasis is vital for optimal health. Unfortunately, medications, hormone therapy, chemical additives in food, and endocrine-disrupting personal care products are oscillating the aromatase concentration beyond the permissible level. As this enzyme converts androgens (C19) into estrogens (C18), its agitation has different outcomes in different genders and age groups. Some common pathologies associated with aromatase disruption include breast cancer, prostate cancer, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, osteoporosis, ovarian cancer, gastric cancer, pituitary cancer, Alzheimer's disease, schizophrenia, male hypogonadism, and transgender issues. Several drugs, cosmetics and pesticides act as the activators and suppressors of this enzyme. This carefully-compiled critical review is expected to increase public awareness regarding the threats resultant of the perturbations of this enzyme and to motivate researchers for further investigation of this field.
      I know I've been a real jerk the last day and few posts but I struggle with being nice to people who have a closed mind in terms of the "chemtrails" because it's something I've been watching them do for years. And it seems like they do it on certain days, but I haven't actually began a log so as to pick up a pattern, but I'm thinking now that maybe I should begin cataloging the days they spray, the time, how many aircraft etc.

You can't tell me it's normal when one or two aircraft are spraying back and forth in a grid pattern while other aircraft cruise by leaving no trail. If it was many different models of aircraft spraying then yeah I could see how it would be "normal" or simply jet exhaust, or rather condensation, BUT, even still, if aircraft pollution is that bad, then something needs to be done about it the same as something is being done about cars and boats using oil and burning fossil fuels that are negatively impacting the environment. I'm thinking that I may also pick up a decent telescope and booking up to a video camera so I can get actual clear footage of the aircraft. The next step after that would be finding out who's flying it, where it's landing, and who owns it.

Have a nice evening.

PS you still continue to avoid the cows milk question but I think you and i both know that you certainly not drink cows milk straight from the udder.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 07-05-2019 at 09:18 PM.

33. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2