Why Renewables Can't Save the Planet
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2006 2.5T AWD XC90 / 2015.5 XC60 T5 (5 cyl) AWD, Platinum, Blis & Climate Package, 20 inch Pirellis, wood inlays with blonde interior (stunning), Flamenco Red (exterior)

"Predictions are really hard, especially about the future." -- Yogi Berra

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Follow

Nora in Florida
      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Nora in Florida

I almost vomit when he said Barack Obama embraced our vision.

Is this guy actually trying to convey that solar panels are not that important? Lol. Solar panels should be on every roof in every sunny state. Solar may not be as awesome as this guy expects but that's why we refine it like we have every thing else, such as the automobile for example.

The problem once again is money and greed.

And maybe the water growing scarce is not due to global warming but due to the people in underground bases taking it. Hmm, maybe he should research that.

We dont need to clear deserts for solar panels, just put them on the roof of every building and even some automobiles.

I'm not impressed by this guy.

The electricity prices have gone up in California because corrupt government idiots, but this clown won't address that.

Oh now he's advocating nuclear, the most dangerous form of energy we are using. Someone tell this moron about zero point energy and Nikola Tesla.

Next!
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Could you share with us a little about the zero point energy and Nikola Tesla?

Iím also interested in hearing more from informed persons about wind energy.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      I almost vomit when he said Barack Obama embraced our vision.

Is this guy actually trying to convey that solar panels are not that important? Lol. Solar panels should be on every roof in every sunny state. Solar may not be as awesome as this guy expects but that's why we refine it like we have every thing else, such as the automobile for example.

The problem once again is money and greed.

And maybe the water growing scarce is not due to global warming but due to the people in underground bases taking it. Hmm, maybe he should research that.

We dont need to clear deserts for solar panels, just put them on the roof of every building and even some automobiles.

I'm not impressed by this guy.

The electricity prices have gone up in California because corrupt government idiots, but this clown won't address that.

Oh now he's advocating nuclear, the most dangerous form of energy we are using. Someone tell this moron about zero point energy and Nikola Tesla.

Next!
      More people die from falling off roofs installing solar panels than die due to nuclear accidents. About 35,000-38,000 Americans died in car accidents annually. 70,000 Americans die from drug addictions every year. And on and on and on. It's been a while that anyone has died in a nuclear accident, and while I don't know the total deaths from nuclear, but it's pretty small.

Put unreliable solar on every roof. Still needs a lot of back up, and power prices go up. I had estimates for solar on my roof, and I live in Colorado where there's a lot of sun, and it would only provide half my power needs in the winter. Still would have to pay for a lot of power off the grid -PLUS- my payments for my solar panels. Totally not worth it.
      2006 2.5T AWD XC90 / 2015.5 XC60 T5 (5 cyl) AWD, Platinum, Blis & Climate Package, 20 inch Pirellis, wood inlays with blonde interior (stunning), Flamenco Red (exterior)

Quote Originally Posted by Tostik View Post
      More people die from falling off roofs installing solar panels than die due to nuclear accidents. About 35,000-38,000 Americans died in car accidents annually. 70,000 Americans die from drug addictions every year. And on and on and on. It's been a while that anyone has died in a nuclear accident, and while I don't know the total deaths from nuclear, but it's pretty small.

Put unreliable solar on every roof. Still needs a lot of back up, and power prices go up. I had estimates for solar on my roof, and I live in Colorado where there's a lot of sun, and it would only provide half my power needs in the winter. Still would have to pay for a lot of power off the grid -PLUS- my payments for my solar panels. Totally not worth it.
      Lmao, this tostik guy, another "tech" and jlh "the third", bunch of small minded clowns, probably all white guys. Ive found that white men are the most insecure and dumbest, the most small minded, corrupt, and afraid to exercise any critical thinking skills otherwise their world of fallacies might be shattered. Then, uh oh whatever shall they do?

More people die from falling off of roofs than due to nuclear "accidents"? Ohrlly?

How about all the innocent people killed by the US war machine over the last century? We can go back to Vietnam. Or should we go back to the civil war? All wars financed by the central banking system and aided by weapons manufactures. Like the Du pont family who got rich off of all the early century wars for providing gun powder to both sides.

How about 9-11 and the Iraq war, with the nuclear explosions used to bring down the twin towers, and all the uranium bombs used in Iraq, then on into Afghanistan, and uranium drone bombing Pakistan, and Yemen, and then into Syria when the US war machine murdered Gaddafi because he was setting up to tell rothschild to piss off with his gold backed dinar and great man made river that provided irrigation to the southwest and southeast Libya.

More people died by falling off of roofs than by nuclear? Dumbarse.

Do you work for big oil or for an electrical corp such as general electric? Of course those idiots are afraid of solar and zero point energy, because together with other technologies they render them obsolete, useless, extinct.

How about you post a link for your laughable claims, tostik. It's been a while since anyone has died in a nuclear accident? Well if we we go all the way back to Chernobyl then yeah, since you want to use the word "accident" to cover your lack of conscience and hidden motives.

Tell me, tostik, how many people have inhabited Chernobyl today...... And how long ago did that happen? Five decades ago? Maybe more.

Unreliable solar? What's unreliable about it? When the sun is shining it's working. If the idiots spraying chemtrails would stop spraying that crap there would be a lot more sunlight and solar would be far more effective. They know this. It's another reason why they spray to haze the sky and block sunlight.

And if humans spent as much time and fiat currency refining solar technology as they have on refining the automobile, it would definitely spell disaster for the oil and electrical corps who depend on the dummies not getting a clue.

Let's see, we went from the Ford model A to the Koenigsegg Regera and Tesla Model S in about 100 years. Look at how far the automobile has come in a hundred years and that even being suppressed by big oil energy industry dooshbags. See the General Motors EV1 and the documentary, Who Killed the Electric Car.

Lol at trying to look smart by claiming people die by falling off of roofs from installing solar equipment as more dangerous than the US war machine who have destroyed the planet along with their energy industry pals drilling all over for oil.

Should I cite the Exxon Valdez oil spill up in Alaska as proof of environmental destruction? How about the horizon oil rig in the gulf of Mexico in 2013? How about all the dumping of chemicals by various companies who have polluted the ground water, such as PG&E who to this day are STILL dumping chemicals into the water and soil supply. But football is on the Tel-a-Vision and cheap p1ss beer is stocked in the fridge so who care s which big corps destroy the planet, the Dallas cowboys playing the green bay [fudge]Packers is way more important than taking care of the planet we live on.

Tostik, please do humanity and mother Earth a favor and don't breed.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-30-2019 at 12:36 AM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions. Keep calm and boycott the NWO. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false". - william casey CIA Director 1981

Quote Originally Posted by OlRedHair View Post
      Could you share with us a little about the zero point energy and Nikola Tesla?

Iím also interested in hearing more from informed persons about wind energy.

Nora in Florida
      Sure OlRedHair,

Here is an excellent documentary giving insight into zero point energy. This is the information that guys such as Tostik and the energy top board of director stooges hope that humanity don't understand otherwise it's game over for them and their oil and electricity racket.

https://youtu.be/NBdS8jiTM6E

Zero Point - Classified Anti Gravity Craft - UFO Full Documentary by James Allen R.I.P.

YouTube channel: MAJIC12FILMS

I waiting on the Hydrogen-moderated self-regulating nuclear power module, but the evil solar and wind power industry is colluding with the government to suppress it.

Sure OlRedHair,

Here is an excellent documentary giving insight into zero point energy. This is the information that guys such as Tostik and the energy top board of director stooges hope that humanity don't understand otherwise it's game over for them and their oil and electricity racket.

https://youtu.be/NBdS8jiTM6E

Zero Point - Classified Anti Gravity Craft - UFO Full Documentary by James Allen R.I.P.

YouTube channel: MAJIC12FILMS
      Thank you so much! I will be watching this.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Tostik View Post
      I waiting on the Hydrogen-moderated self-regulating nuclear power module, but the evil solar and wind power industry is colluding with the government to suppress it.
      Lmao, typical response from a small mind. Maybe you should branch out from the Ted channel as it's mostly fluff. If you want the facts you need to dig into the aerospace industry insiders who are talking, and there's not many Mark McCandlish or Hal Putoff or Boyd Bushman these days.

The fact is, solar power could easily carry humanity's power needs in the sunny states if we focused on refining the tech behind it as we have done with the automobile. But since solar power threatens coal and oil, specifically oil, those oil idiots use their power to squash solar technology. Think about how much power oil industry have, Rockefeller arsewipes are one example but there are others, such as bush family and his Zapata oil. And think about how many MILLIONS. Of Americans are still dependent upon oil.

Thank you so much! I will be watching this.

Nora in Florida
      You're welcome OlRed, it's not super focused on zero point energy details but its still an eye opening interview none the less. There are other people talking about zero point energy whose interviews have been uploaded to YouTube, I'll see if i can find more when I get some free time later.

Lmao, this tostik guy, another "tech" and jlh "the third", bunch of small minded clowns, probably all white guys. Ive found that white men are the most insecure and dumbest, the most small minded, corrupt, and afraid to exercise any critical thinking skills otherwise their world of fallacies might be shattered. Then, uh oh whatever shall they do?

More people die from falling off of roofs than due to nuclear "accidents"? Ohrlly?

How about all the innocent people killed by the US war machine over the last century? We can go back to Vietnam. Or should we go back to the civil war? All wars financed by the central banking system and aided by weapons manufactures. Like the Du pont family who got rich off of all the early century wars for providing gun powder to both sides.

How about 9-11 and the Iraq war, with the nuclear explosions used to bring down the twin towers, and all the uranium bombs used in Iraq, then on into Afghanistan, and uranium drone bombing Pakistan, and Yemen, and then into Syria when the US war machine murdered Gaddafi because he was setting up to tell rothschild to piss off with his gold backed dinar and great man made river that provided irrigation to the southwest and southeast Libya.

More people died by falling off of roofs than by nuclear? Dumbarse.

Do you work for big oil or for an electrical corp such as general electric? Of course those idiots are afraid of solar and zero point energy, because together with other technologies they render them obsolete, useless, extinct.

How about you post a link for your laughable claims, tostik. It's been a while since anyone has died in a nuclear accident? Well if we we go all the way back to Chernobyl then yeah, since you want to use the word "accident" to cover your lack of conscience and hidden motives.

Tell me, tostik, how many people have inhabited Chernobyl today...... And how long ago did that happen? Five decades ago? Maybe more.

Unreliable solar? What's unreliable about it? When the sun is shining it's working. If the idiots spraying chemtrails would stop spraying that crap there would be a lot more sunlight and solar would be far more effective. They know this. It's another reason why they spray to haze the sky and block sunlight.

And if humans spent as much time and fiat currency refining solar technology as they have on refining the automobile, it would definitely spell disaster for the oil and electrical corps who depend on the dummies not getting a clue.

Let's see, we went from the Ford model A to the Koenigsegg Regera and Tesla Model S in about 100 years. Look at how far the automobile has come in a hundred years and that even being suppressed by big oil energy industry dooshbags. See the General Motors EV1 and the documentary, Who Killed the Electric Car.

Lol at trying to look smart by claiming people die by falling off of roofs from installing solar equipment as more dangerous than the US war machine who have destroyed the planet along with their energy industry pals drilling all over for oil.

Should I cite the Exxon Valdez oil spill up in Alaska as proof of environmental destruction? How about the horizon oil rig in the gulf of Mexico in 2013? How about all the dumping of chemicals by various companies who have polluted the ground water, such as PG&E who to this day are STILL dumping chemicals into the water and soil supply. But football is on the Tel-a-Vision and cheap p1ss beer is stocked in the fridge so who care s which big corps destroy the planet, the Dallas cowboys playing the green bay [fudge]Packers is way more important than taking care of the planet we live on.

Tostik, please do humanity and mother Earth a favor and don't breed.
      Chernobyl??? You're comparing an old Soviet reactor to a modern Western reactor? Talking about a straw man argument. I wouldn't even get on a Soviet helicopter, and I would certainly fight against a Soviet style nuclear power station in my area.

In the US, electricity generated by nuclear costs about $.02 per kWh, and electricity generated by solar costs $.12 per kWh. But who cares about the middle class anymore?

Then there's France, with 72% of it's electric power generated by nuclear, compared to Germany trying to go "renewable". Here's a great graph showing the difference in cost. D=Germany, and F=France.

France vs Germany Electric Costs.jpg

And of course wind farms take up massive amounts of land and kill bats and endangered birds.

And gasoline from the evil oil and gas industry costs less than bottled water from your local grocery store. My gasoline costs are a small part of my budget, and I enjoy the freedom of mobility that I have from my ICE car, like so many in the world. But I am getting an all-electric car as soon as Volvo comes out the all-electric XC90. I think all-electric is more efficient and cheaper way to travel in the long term.
      Last edited by Tostik; 05-02-2019 at 03:10 PM.

What I'm saying about Chernobyl is look at the devastation it caused not only to human but the environment also. When did Chernobyl happen? And to this day a Geiger counter still trips off the charts when in the vicinity.

Now imagine that type of *minor* (sarcasm) blunder happening in the US. How about in Nevada with the winds and water carrying to a major city such as Vegas and then on down to Phoenix. Two states that could *easily* live off of solar if we refined the tech.

The dumbest people on the planet argue against solar. The sun is alleged to last another fifty *billion* years. And again I point to zero point energy which you also continue to ignore. Times are a changing, people like you will be the outcasts in years to come as more continue to wake up. If you haven't noticed, there is a growing number of people every day who become more aggravated with the US government and the oil/gas/energy industry, hence the demand for electric and hybrid cars that get better mileage.

The internal combustion engine has been obsolete for over half a century, but if too many people woke up all at once due to cheap electric or some other form of propulsion it would spell disaster for the auto industry who are under the thumb of oil cartel.

Nice of you to glaze over Exxon Valdez up in Alaska, or the horizon rig in the Gulf of Mexico, an inconvenience to your stubborn old ways. I bet you might think differently though if it happened in your back yard and you had to clean the crap up yourself. That needs to happen to guys like you unfortunately for everyone else around who it also affects.

http://nourishtheplanet.com/wp-conte...iled_bird3.jpg

Citing costs don't mean pewp, figures are easily manipulated by oil cartel idiots to make solar look bad. The same argument was debated about trains vs automobiles back in the day I'm sure.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 05-03-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Wrong ~ Most cat Owners Keep their Cats inside and Most Very Good Cats Owners , don't let their Cats - Out at Night when They do the Most Damages from Hunting .
      Mice and Moles being 50% those Numbers You referred to Don't Mention there Millions of Cats in this Country .

Now on Energy - Off Grid Fuel Cell will be apart of Rural Electric - We have to get "Politicians" Stop taking Money from "Greedy Electric companies" that Oppose - Buying Electric from Home Owners !
      That will shut down Huge Coal or Natural Gas - Electric Producing Plants that Run all Night long - with out Huge Storage Facilities - Like Throttling Down 3000Hp Sports Car even on Idle it's still Burning a lot .
      Then there are Hydro's with No Storage @ Night @ All ? so Stupid ! Yes those are able to be Throttled Down to Nothing , but (( Grid Needs to be Up Dated )) as the Switch Over's between 1 or the Other By Local Supply Companies , causes Great Surges !
      Furthermore - Wind Turbines Blades Move pretty slow , and Hawks Do Not Fly at Night !

Turbines and Solar Panels - are just Step to - Fuel Cell !

Currently Nuclear is Cheaper , But so so Dirty as to the Waste ! " Now the Newer Generation's of Molten Salt Plants that will Use No Water and Be Located Far from Water & Fault Lines "
      " So Molten Salt Plants will be New Wave of Nuclear Power " for USA !

It's also the Ever Increasing Population that is Demanding Water and Electric ~ Which is Offered Only to them as What ? ~ So to Change those "Offerings" Electric Companies need to Buying All ~ Extra Electric Produced ~
      from "Home Owners" ( These Systems - do Idle Way , Way Down - even Off Mode ~ On Demand ~ ONLY !

Here's where We need to Go ~ First ~ : https://youtu.be/NhQPP6b39IA?t=24

Here's just 1 improvement that would Go 60 Years ~ into the Future ~ where Fuel cell would be Common Place .
      We as Humans Must Move and Fast ! https://youtu.be/qwRYtiSbbVg?t=214
      Last edited by EngTech; 06-30-2019 at 11:33 AM.
      ** V50 AWD - Handling & Performance Tweaks = New Stance / VW CC - Handling Tweaks - Testing & Porting - Intake Mods
      A Garden Gate will Last You a Life Time . http://s261.photobucket.com/user/Eng...0Trim%20%20etc

well, cas...if you'd answer the question about explaining WW II bombers and their " contrails " in reference to your current claims of " chem trails conspiracy ", you might prove rational. Other than that, name calling is all you are an expert on. If you can't answer questions and all you can do is spew ranting diatribes and denigrate anyone who disagrees with you, no one needs to point out your delusional thoughts. You do a very good job of doing that yourself. I've noticed you've quit stating on here how you deliberately run red lights and stop signs in chicago. Good, is that because I stated you should be reported? ....Scared?
      Reality bites, doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by EngTech View Post
      Wrong ~ Most cat Owners Keep their Cats inside and Most Very Good Cats Owners , don't let their Cats - Out at Night when They do the Most Damages from Hunting .
      Mice and Moles being 50% those Numbers You referred to Don't Mention there Millions of Cats in this Country .

Now on Energy - Off Grid Fuel Cell will be apart of Rural Electric - We have to get "Politicians" Stop taking Money from "Greedy Electric companies" that Oppose - Buying Electric from Home Owners !
      That will shut down Huge Coal or Natural Gas - Electric Producing Plants that Run all Night long - with out Huge Storage Facilities - Like Throttling Down 3000Hp Sports Car even on Idle it's still Burning a lot .
      Then there are Hydro's with No Storage @ Night @ All ? so Stupid ! Yes those are able to be Throttled Down to Nothing , but (( Grid Needs to be Up Dated )) as the Switch Over's between 1 or the Other By Local Supply Companies , causes Great Surges !
      Furthermore - Wind Turbines Blades Move pretty slow , and Hawks Do Not Fly at Night !

Turbines and Solar Panels - are just Step to - Fuel Cell !

Currently Nuclear is Cheaper , But so so Dirty as to the Waste ! " Now the Newer Generation's of Molten Salt Plants that will Use No Water and Be Located Far from Water & Fault Lines "
      " So Molten Salt Plants will be New Wave of Nuclear Power " for USA !

It's also the Ever Increasing Population that is Demanding Water and Electric ~ Which is Offered Only to them as What ? ~ So to Change those "Offerings" Electric Companies need to Buying All ~ Extra Electric Produced ~
      from "Home Owners" ( These Systems - do Idle Way , Way Down - even Off Mode ~ On Demand ~ ONLY !

Here's where We need to Go ~ First ~ : https://youtu.be/NhQPP6b39IA?t=24

Here's just 1 improvement that would Go 60 Years ~ into the Future ~ where Fuel cell would be Common Place .
      We as Humans Must Move and Fast ! https://youtu.be/qwRYtiSbbVg?t=214
      EngTech, the first video you linked to, "Molten Salt Reactors", the girl says, "nuclear has almost no carbon footprint" (compared to coal). Well duh, nuclear is not the use of carbon! Of course it has almost no "carbon" footprint. Poor way for her and her friends to try and paint nuclear as safe.

Solar is the way to go, it has the least negative impact on the earth to energy produced ratio, as well as energy produced to disaster ratio should someone make a mistake.

If a person makes a mistake setting up a solar grid, the entire surrounding environment and every organism in it doesn't pay dearly for it. When there is a disaster at a nuclear plant, or near, such as from an earthquake, tsunami, or a tornado, etc, the entire surrounding environment and then some is severely negatively affected. Take a look at Fukushima for example. It is said that radioactive waste from that disaster reached US West coastal line and also has contaminated the fish, and many other ocean items we consider food.

Tell me what disaster can affect a solar set up to the point where the negative impact is felt across a third of the planet?

A giant solar grid is destroyed by an earthquake? Oops, a few metal frames to reweld or replace, and some wiring, perhaps a few small fires (in comparison) from inverters and transformers but no nuclear or oil waste to clean up.

How do people not understand that solar is one of those super energies just waiting to be cracked open for the benefit of us all? Well, for the benefit of those who are not trying to extract money from others.

Same with magnetics. The energy that can be generated from two opposing magnets bolted together could be immense. It's why government stooges, spooks, are sent to the home of inventors who have figured out how to render oil and coal obsolete using magnetism. Because oil and coal, and electrical companies, are the mafias number one control mechanism. Other than religion and financial, but those are separate industries.

I really believe that humans have grown to enjoy enslavement and that they fear ultimate freedom. They wouldn't know what to do if they were truly free. Most humans at this point in their "evolution" (de-evolution really) would probably go insane if they didn't have access to a TV.

And citing bill gates as a credible source for energy information? Lol. He's a supporter of eugenics via vaccination. The only good thing bill gates ever did was creating microsoft windows, after that he became compromised as he then began to rub shoulders with the aristocrat mafia who believe that there are too many humans on the planet. (Which there aren't, there are just too many humans on the planet who don't replenish the resources they use, but if we had a just "education" system, the "teachers" would be teaching the importance of the family unit and growing your own alkaline food so as to be independent and sustainable. But that's a threat to the government and their friends in big pharma and the giant fraud medical industry in the US, as well as the GMO companies who depend on Americans being ignorant to alkaline vs acid. Once a person wakes up to alkaline vs acid and they adjust their eating behavior, if they aren't in severe physical discomfort already from injury or what have you they typically don't need to ever see a doctor again as long as they live.)

Solar, magnetics, and electricity like Nikola Tesla harnessed, and zero point energy. That's all we need for energy. Nuclear should not be used on such a large scale. Small applications heavily regulated for safety, sure, but not giant plants that can devastate so much life.

Oh and my next door neighbor is the crazy cat lady who has eight cats, most of which are mainly outdoor cats who have been around since before I moved in years ago. They do well, even in the harsh winter.

Not sure what outdoor vs indoor cats has to do with the energy industry though. Lol

EngTech, the first video you linked to, "Molten Salt Reactors", the girl says, "nuclear has almost no carbon footprint" (compared to coal). Well duh, nuclear is not the use of carbon! Of course it has almost no "carbon" footprint. Poor way for her and her friends to try and paint nuclear as safe.

Solar is the way to go, it has the least negative impact on the earth to energy produced ratio, as well as energy produced to disaster ratio should someone make a mistake.

If a person makes a mistake setting up a solar grid, the entire surrounding environment and every organism in it doesn't pay dearly for it. When there is a disaster at a nuclear plant, or near, such as from an earthquake, tsunami, or a tornado, etc, the entire surrounding environment and then some is severely negatively affected. Take a look at Fukushima for example. It is said that radioactive waste from that disaster reached US West coastal line and also has contaminated the fish, and many other ocean items we consider food.

Tell me what disaster can affect a solar set up to the point where the negative impact is felt across a third of the planet?

A giant solar grid is destroyed by an earthquake? Oops, a few metal frames to reweld or replace, and some wiring, perhaps a few small fires (in comparison) from inverters and transformers but no nuclear or oil waste to clean up.

How do people not understand that solar is one of those super energies just waiting to be cracked open for the benefit of us all? Well, for the benefit of those who are not trying to extract money from others.

Same with magnetics. The energy that can be generated from two opposing magnets bolted together could be immense. It's why government stooges, spooks, are sent to the home of inventors who have figured out how to render oil and coal obsolete using magnetism. Because oil and coal, and electrical companies, are the mafias number one control mechanism. Other than religion and financial, but those are separate industries.

I really believe that humans have grown to enjoy enslavement and that they fear ultimate freedom. They wouldn't know what to do if they were truly free. Most humans at this point in their "evolution" (de-evolution really) would probably go insane if they didn't have access to a TV.

And citing bill gates as a credible source for energy information? Lol. He's a supporter of eugenics via vaccination. The only good thing bill gates ever did was creating microsoft windows, after that he became compromised as he then began to rub shoulders with the aristocrat mafia who believe that there are too many humans on the planet. (Which there aren't, there are just too many humans on the planet who don't replenish the resources they use, but if we had a just "education" system, the "teachers" would be teaching the importance of the family unit and growing your own alkaline food so as to be independent and sustainable. But that's a threat to the government and their friends in big pharma and the giant fraud medical industry in the US, as well as the GMO companies who depend on Americans being ignorant to alkaline vs acid. Once a person wakes up to alkaline vs acid and they adjust their eating behavior, if they aren't in severe physical discomfort already from injury or what have you they typically don't need to ever see a doctor again as long as they live.)

Solar, magnetics, and electricity like Nikola Tesla harnessed, and zero point energy. That's all we need for energy. Nuclear should not be used on such a large scale. Small applications heavily regulated for safety, sure, but not giant plants that can devastate so much life.
      What is alkaline food, and what does it do?

I have never heard of harnessing the power of magnets. Do you have some good references?

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

Hi Nora.

Watch the Dr. Sebi lecture to learn more about alkaline vs acid food. It's a fascinating lecture.

Alkaline is anything 7.0 + on the PH scale, it regenerates cells as opposed to acidic foods which cause mucus in the body and can even destroy cell membrane, such as garlic which many have been led to believe is good for them.

https://youtu.be/Qpy2ECTK-x4

Dr. Sebi - "I don't Treat AIDS, I CURE AIDS!"

Kale, walnuts, avocados, coconuts, bell peppers, quinoa, basil, onions, pears, blueberries, cayenne pepper. Those are a few alkaline foods.

Here is a short clip of former Lockheed Martin scientist, Boyd Bushman, talking about magnetics.

https://youtu.be/XU7F1H6EzYs

Hi Nora.

Watch the Dr. Sebi lecture to learn more about alkaline vs acid food. It's a fascinating lecture.

Alkaline is anything 7.0 + on the PH scale, it regenerates cells as opposed to acidic foods which cause mucus in the body and can even destroy cell membrane, such as garlic which many have been led to believe is good for them.

https://youtu.be/Qpy2ECTK-x4

Dr. Sebi - "I don't Treat AIDS, I CURE AIDS!"

Kale, walnuts, avocados, coconuts, bell peppers, quinoa, basil, onions, pears, blueberries, cayenne pepper. Those are a few alkaline foods.

Here is a short clip of former Lockheed Martin scientist, Boyd Bushman, talking about magnetics.

https://youtu.be/XU7F1H6EzYs
      Thanks very much! Iíll watch these. Back 100 years ago I was actually a chemistry major, but I didnít know that certain foods were alkaline. I knew some were acidic such as citrus and tomatoes but didnít realize about the alkalinity. I do recall reading something about osteoporosis and acidic foods. I will have to go back and look that up. I suffer from osteoporosis and want to do all I can to prevent further bone loss.

Thank you again.

Nora in Florida
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Nora in Florida

Thanks very much! Iíll watch these. Back 100 years ago I was actually a chemistry major, but I didnít know that certain foods were alkaline. I knew some were acidic such as citrus and tomatoes but didnít realize about the alkalinity. I do recall reading something about osteoporosis and acidic foods. I will have to go back and look that up. I suffer from osteoporosis and want to do all I can to prevent further bone loss.

Thank you again.

Nora in Florida
      Nora, you're welcome. Sorry to hear about your osteoporosis. The word osteoporosis literally means, porous bones.

https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=osteo

Osteoporosis is due to lack of not only calcium but also of acid-neutralizing nutrients, or alkalinity.

When your body is deficient of alkalinity quite simply you are in an acidic state which means your body's vital organs will actually pull nutrients such as calcium etc from your bones so they can continue to do their job. That is where porous bones comes from, or, osteoporosis.

Here is a website with a list of alkaline foods.

https://www.naturallifeenergy.com/al...trional-guide/

I would strongly recommend to reduce meat and dairy intake. Beef, pork, and scavenger seafood such as shrimp, lobster, and crab, all highly acidic. Reduce cows milk from your food intake, as well as dairy products; cheese, butter, sour cream, etc. All acidic and will create mucus in the body which is a prime environment for bacteria, or dis-ease. Meat and dairy are a source of cancer.

I have not been able to eliminate cheese entirely from my diet. I'm not perfect. Pizza tastes so good.

Have a nice evening.

Ha LOL , Yes those Girls are Idiots , Point was that Molten Slat reactors only take us the Next 60 Yrs. ( Fuel Cells are Coming Faster then You Think ~ )

I do Like the Fact that Your Talking about the Tactic's being used to Smother Us , and Enlightening many to Better & Different Ways of Becoming - Independent ~ OK that was Me !

Here's another Reason Big Imprints on Huge Electrical Farms - don't Cut it , have to Burn More Electric to Keep the Dam Things Cool :
      https://youtu.be/Nk3Xhq5M9w0
      ** V50 AWD - Handling & Performance Tweaks = New Stance / VW CC - Handling Tweaks - Testing & Porting - Intake Mods
      A Garden Gate will Last You a Life Time . http://s261.photobucket.com/user/Eng...0Trim%20%20etc

Just Watching You Video where You mention amount of Birds being Killed , but Hey If You don't even Remember what You have Stated , then for sure some it is being Paid for , By Whom , would be Very Good ?

Millions on pond Million of Cats , that is , Like Wolfs that take out weak and Strength the Flock or Heard in Your case , My Flock is Gathering on the Hill as You read this ..

OH, Yeah Fuel Cells are and will be Considered to be Renewals , Oh so is Hemp - which will be used by Oil Companies to Supplement Gasoline Products ,as the Oil Companies are Trying to Buy Up Farms
      Put Farmers out of Business and Corrupt Us with Their Fake Green Media .

BUTT Hemp will be a Step in the Correct Direction to Slow Down _ De-Forestation ! then there are Words about Hops also , but Hemp grows with 1/3 the Water , No Fertilizer , and twice as Fast !
      Last edited by EngTech; 06-30-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Nora, you're welcome. Sorry to hear about your osteoporosis. The word osteoporosis literally means, porous bones.

https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=osteo

Osteoporosis is due to lack of not only calcium but also of acid-neutralizing nutrients, or alkalinity.

When your body is deficient of alkalinity quite simply you are in an acidic state which means your body's vital organs will actually pull nutrients such as calcium etc from your bones so they can continue to do their job. That is where porous bones comes from, or, osteoporosis.

Here is a website with a list of alkaline foods.

https://www.naturallifeenergy.com/al...trional-guide/

I would strongly recommend to reduce meat and dairy intake. Beef, pork, and scavenger seafood such as shrimp, lobster, and crab, all highly acidic. Reduce cows milk from your food intake, as well as dairy products; cheese, butter, sour cream, etc. All acidic and will create mucus in the body which is a prime environment for bacteria, or dis-ease. Meat and dairy are a source of cancer.

I have not been able to eliminate cheese entirely from my diet. I'm not perfect. Pizza tastes so good.

Have a nice evening.
      I do eat a lot of dairy products. I wonder how it would be to replace some of them with soy milk and soy yogurts. I also enjoy cottage cheese and hard cheeses.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

cas......a doctor, a chemist, a physicist, a nuclear scientist, electrical engineer, nutritional biologist, monetary expert, climatologist,
      orthopedist, inner world investigator......god?...what did i miss?
      how's that cliche go? a legend in his own mind?....
      an intriguing observation, these posts of his.

I do eat a lot of dairy products. I wonder how it would be to replace some of them with soy milk and soy yogurts. I also enjoy cottage cheese and hard cheeses.

Nora in Florida
      Nora my dear. Please stop pulling my chain.

No soy.

Walnut milk, almond milk, hempseed milk, coconut milk. Try finding them with no guar gum, no emulsifier's, organic.

If no one offers it, boycott. Make your own. Don't buy their poison.

Xoxoxo

Do you have a blender? I recommend the old school glass blender, clean, none of that plastic nonsense. Add some water, ice, alkaline items, blend. Enjoy.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 06-30-2019 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EngTech View Post
      OH, Yeah Fuel Cells are and will be Considered to be Renewals , Oh so is Hemp - which will be used by Oil Companies to Supplement Gasoline Products ,as the Oil Companies are Trying to Buy Up Farms
      Put Farmers out of Business and Corrupt Us with Their Fake Green Media .

BUTT Hemp will be a Step in the Correct Direction to Slow Down _ De-Forestation ! then there are Words about Hops also , but Hemp grows with 1/3 the Water , No Fertilizer , and twice asreg....
      EngTech, I like where your mind is on Hemp.

I'm with you on fuel cells just not with a chemical reaction but instead a physical reaction. We don't need to explode something in order to create an energy source. Using magnetic energy we can propel an object. So I suppose it wouldn't really be a "fuel" cell but rather an opposing poles energy generator. There is likely a better term.

Those girls weren't necessarily dumb, they may have simply been misinformed, or paid. Or both. There's some secret squirrel super smart women out there. I would have liked to have William Tompkins job when he was working with those Nordic ladies. Lol

Nora my dear. Please stop pulling my chain.

No soy.

Walnut milk, almond milk, hempseed milk, coconut milk. Try finding them with no guar gum, no emulsifier's, organic.

If no one offers it, boycott. Make your own. Don't buy their poison.

Xoxoxo

Do you have a blender? I recommend the old school glass blender, clean, none of that plastic nonsense. Add some water, ice, alkaline items, blend. Enjoy.
      I hadnít realized soy was bad, acidic? Dairy is my main source of protein. I had hoped soy might be better. The others milks you mentioned such as almond, hemp, coconut, have little to no protein.

No blender. I donít do any cooking at all. Iím almost 70 years old. Will have to do more thinking about this. My parents live to be age 86 in good health until the end. I would like to do the same or better.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

I hadnít realized soy was bad, acidic? Dairy is my main source of protein. I had hoped soy might be better. The others milks you mentioned such as almond, hemp, coconut, have little to no protein.

No blender. I donít do any cooking at all. Iím almost 70 years old. Will have to do more thinking about this. My parents live to be age 86 in good health until the end. I would like to do the same or better.

Nora in Florida
      The whole protein thing is really misinformed people parroting incorrect information. Many people can't even explain what a protein is but they will say they need it.

The best protein, or rather vitamins and nutrients, comes from plants, not animals. The animals you eat, don't eat animals.

A blender is easy to use. You can purchase a nice old school glass blender from Costco or Walmart for around $40.

That website, natural life energy, has all the plant "protein" you will ever need. Walnuts, hempseeds, couple of Brazil nuts once a week, avocados, bell peppers, mushrooms, quinoa, blueberries, coconut. Plenty of good "protein".

Dairy = bad. Small amounts now and then, eh, ok, but every day is not good.

Nora in Florida
      your parents lived to be 86 eating what they ate back then, and you want to copy them or better, yet you want to drastically change eating habits now? at age 70? Based on someone who has no expertise in this field at all? Someone who has demonstrated in countless comments on here just how way off he is? Are you serious? Are you that ......whatever? Just why did your parents live to 86 if what we eat is sooo bad. Granted, excess sugar and starches are detrimental, but the body regulates alkalinity of the blood automatically, unless there is a kidney or lung issue.
      But go ahead, all of cas's posts and any believers are supremely entertaining.
      It's a free country.

Lol at jlh. Jlh doesn't like me because I blatantly disrespect him and the faction of secret society idiots he defends.

I have experience in transitioning to a vegan diet and maintaining it almost 100% for the last five years. I have almost zero fat on me, I have a ton of energy, I don't need coffee to wake up, and good looking women that would never consider you tell me how good I look for my age, and that they thought I was younger.

I've done a lot of research over the years on food and nutrition and I can safely say that I'm in better shape than most of the guys YOUNGER than me at the local gym. The guys my age are typically obese and dumb.

It is a fact that dairy is on the acid side of the pH scale, as is meat. Alkalinity is what the body needs for cellular regeneration. The body cannot regulate too much processed sugar and starches which is why so many people are obese, diabetic, and dis-eased, because that's all they eat along with meat.

Kidney and lung "issue"? Lol. How about liver? You know, that organ that filters the blood.

Post your picture, JLH, I bet your old and obese.

Quote Originally Posted by jlh3rd View Post
      your parents lived to be 86 eating what they ate back then, and you want to copy them or better, yet you want to drastically change eating habits now? at age 70? Based on someone who has no expertise in this field at all? Someone who has demonstrated in countless comments on here just how way off he is? Are you serious? Are you that ......whatever? Just why did your parents live to 86 if what we eat is sooo bad. Granted, excess sugar and starches are detrimental, but the body regulates alkalinity of the blood automatically, unless there is a kidney or lung issue.
      But go ahead, all of cas's posts and any believers are supremely entertaining.
      It's a free country.
      I am enjoying the repartee. I would never make any drastic changes without extensive research and professional advice. But this discussion is motivating me to read and think more about my nutrition, health, and fitness.

At this point, Iím definitely in the
      Senior citizen category, but not obese. Iím very fit, temporarily deconditioned due to a knee injury. But once thatís taken care of, will get back into shape quickly as I have after other sports injuries. Recent picture taken of me walking my pup.

Nora in Florida
      Nora in Florida

That's awesome Nora! Cute pup too.

When you get a chance, watch that Dr. Sebi lecture I linked to. It's fascinating and very informative.

Lol at jlh. Jlh doesn't like me because I blatantly disrespect him and the faction of secret society idiots he defends.

I have experience in transitioning to a vegan diet and maintaining it almost 100% for the last five years. I have almost zero fat on me, I have a ton of energy, I don't need coffee to wake up, and good looking women that would never consider you tell me how good I look for my age, and that they thought I was younger.

I've done a lot of research over the years on food and nutrition and I can safely say that I'm in better shape than most of the guys YOUNGER than me at the local gym. The guys my age are typically obese and dumb.

It is a fact that dairy is on the acid side of the pH scale, as is meat. Alkalinity is what the body needs for cellular regeneration. The body cannot regulate too much processed sugar and starches which is why so many people are obese, diabetic, and dis-eased, because that's all they eat along with meat.

Kidney and lung "issue"? Lol. How about liver? You know, that organ that filters the blood.

Post your picture, JLH, I bet your old and obese.
      nope, not at all. i can run rings around you. benching over 250, curls are 65 lbs/ arm. triceps about 45/arm. That's 3 of the seven i do. 188lbs, 6 ' tall. walked 13 miles in paris a few years ago, one day. I'm not too bad with some gloves and a bag. Would love to meet with you. Gold's gym, camp hill, Pa. Let me know....
      The body works in conjunction with all parts. What, you think you're the only one that knows that we have a liver? Pretty arrogant of you, but that figures.
      ...... i'm a beatles fan. Linda Mc Cartney was a staunch vegetarian. Died young, cancer. Hospitals are full of young innocent children who get dreaded diseases, horrible cancers. There are people who have eaten properly, and get heart disease at 40. Others have smoked and drank all their lives, eat all the meat and potatoes they want and permeate nursing homes.
      My point? Yep, there are things we can and should do. But your ramblings about alkalinity in the body and that a person can control that is bull.....and trying to convince a 70 year old lady that you know everything and are the leading expert borders on ludicrous and dangerous to her.......but, she's an adult, HER CHOICE.
      She'd be wise to explore all avenues before she follows your advice and ends up ......dead.
      BTW, I turn 66 in 7 days.....let me know, see ya at the gym?
      tried to posts pics here before......if i can't take a snapshot and load it from photos, I'm not messing with it
      You ever gonna answer the B17 contrail question? Or are you just gonna keep calling me names....Real intelligent, aren't you.

and the liver does NOT play a key role in body Ph.....that's the lungs and kidneys job
      Last edited by jlh3rd; 07-02-2019 at 06:14 PM.

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast