SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OFFICIAL: SPA S60, V60 and V60CC Photo Thread

344K views 2K replies 368 participants last post by  adkmooserider 
#1 ·
I'm surprised there is no gallery thread for our beautiful 60 series.
Show your pride and joy here.

This is my R-Design P* at a local Volvo meet and drive

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#182 ·
Stunning! Make sure you get some paint protection and possibly ceramic coating. I've purchased three new Volvos from Byers. They have a great service dept.

#189 ·
Got my baby last week. It's a 2019 S60 T8 Rdesign. I think you guys in the states would consider it 2020? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wrapped the grill black to suit and tinted the windows to about 30%

Edit:- struggling with imgur, I'll reupload it again later!
I did the same this weekend. 20% tint and wrapped outer grill in black. My car is also black like yours. Identical except I have a T6.

I'll post pics when the car is clean and I'm sort of hating the fact that you guys don't have orange side markers. Looks so clean that way.

#193 · (Edited)
My new V60 CC

Hi there! Having got my first Volvo (V60CC) a few days ago on what must have been the worst weather day so far this year, I am new to Volvo and thoroughly enjoying browsing through all the posts here. Already learned a few things here that are helping me get familiar with all the perks and quirks of my car. Thanks for all the information!

#196 · (Edited)
So I finally caved in and bought a SPA S60 yesterday. 2019 R-Design in Fusion Red / Black - second Volvo in this color scheme in the family :D
Feels considerably more refined, compared to my previous generation S60...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Luxury vehicle

Vehicle Car Emblem Badge Symbol

#201 ·
New V60 CC

After months of shopping around for the right deal, last month I got the right offer and picked myself up a late Xmas present which is my new 2020 V60 CC. One month and 1,000 miles later I couldn't be happier with this choice. Driving my 4.4 mile commute to work in Seattle which takes anywhere from 20-40 min is such a breeze thanks to the comfort of the interior and the assistance from the Advanced Package. When the neighbor hitches a ride to the office, excellent space behind me in the back (I'm 6' tall). Taking it up to the cabin, with about 3 miles of rutted gravel roads and snow once off highway 2, this wagon effortlessly goes over it all and smoothly delivers us for weekend trips. Plenty of room for my 95 pound Lab/Weimaraner in the way back as well.

Crystal White Metallic
Amber Interior
Cross Country Pro
Advanced Package
Harmon Kardon (Really wanted that Bowers but uff da)
Heated steering wheel/rear seats

I should also note, the parking garage at my office is mostly Subarus and it gets a ton of looks from that crowd.

Couple exterior pics from in Seattle, and out front at the cabin.

#202 ·
Just picked up my 2020 V60 a week ago. The XC60 T5 AWD I came from was wonderful, but I began considering a return to a wagon when our older 60lb pup recently started showing difficulties jumping in and out of the back. The updated style and tech of this generation V60 had my attention, and with its cargo floor being 5 inches lower it'd a big improvement for the pup. During the test drive I found the lower drive height and relative nimbleness immediately felt "correct" in a way that never clicked in the XC60. While no T6 option for 2020 is somewhat a downer, the T5 (no Polestar upgrade on the tester) was a pleasant surprise and seemed way more peppy than I recall of my 2015 V60 Drive-E T5.

Dealer didn't have one spec'd how I wanted, but was able to get one in within a few days...so here we are!

Lots to get acquainted with on this one, but most importantly the pup has shown zero issues getting in and out. :)

Reactions: graystroke
#207 ·
Took advantage of the 50 degree day to get all the damn michigan salt off of it, nice long hand-wash
Looks sharp!

Always nice to get all that crud off and make it look like new again :thumbup:

#209 ·
Few days ago V90CC went back to Volvo, took this beauty home instead...

In case you were wondering, it is plaid inside as it should be :)
Looks great! Love it!! When I walked into the dealership a couple of months ago with my heart set on Birch, I saw a similar red beauty literally glowing under the showroom lights, I changed my mind real quick and had to have it. Are those wheels stock? Please post a pic of the interior. My interior is boring black :(

#213 ·
Love that red. Reminds me of my 2019 Fusion Hybrid that messed with a deer and lost. Well both actually lost big time!

#218 ·
Thanks Car54! It's an option only on the S60 PE, and only with Osmium Grey.

Also came with this in the trunk, which was a surprise. I've got some Dr. Beasley's products for the paint, but will take the extra stuff!

#219 ·
I recently flew to MD to lease this V60 Polestar Engineered in Crystal. It was a great experience and the dealer went out of their way to make sure I could do a pull ahead at my home town dealer. I picked up the car and put about 100 miles on it around the DC area then loaded up on the Auto Train to head to Florida. Drove home the rest of the 100 or so miles.

The car is just great and such a blast to drive! Still trying to convince the wife (drives an Expedition) that wagons are cool. It's not my first but it might be my last (dying breed).

Anyway - have a couple small mods like wheel spacers (12mm), some plugs for the front license plate bracket and wireless car play and charger.

Thanks for looking!

Goodbye XC90!

#220 ·
Looks really sharp Car54. The V60 PE in Crystal White just works, super clean looking.

You going bumperplugs.com? They work great, had to do the same.

#222 ·
After waiting months and months for my replacement S60 to come, she's finally here. Picked Crystal White and the styling kit this time. Threw on my 20" R-Design wheel set along with painting the calipers Swedish Gold.

What's your wheel set up? I'm going to be putting 20s too and curious what the offset and tires size is and did you need spacers??

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk