SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OFFICIAL: SPA S60, V60 and V60CC Photo Thread

344K views 2K replies 368 participants last post by  adkmooserider 
#1 ·
I'm surprised there is no gallery thread for our beautiful 60 series.
Show your pride and joy here.

This is my R-Design P* at a local Volvo meet and drive

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#39 ·
Some new photos of my S60 R-Design. I initially planned on ordering a V60 R-Design, but was suddenly turned onto the sedan (even though I love the wagon). Decided on this S60 as it had the options I wanted and was readily available.

This Fusion Red was not my first choice of color, but it has slowly grown on me (to the point I actually like it now). Currently awaiting new wheels to be delivered, and will be installing some lowering springs shortly. My favorite option up to this point is definitely the B&W system.

#66 ·
...This Fusion Red was not my first choice of color, but it has slowly grown on me (to the point I actually like it now)...

Yeah, that Fusion Red would fully grow on me no later than the following morning when I went out and saw it in my garage or parking space. I have meh-white. That Fusion Red turns heads.

Was this a professional shoot? That's worthy of a Volvo brochure or ad. Not meaning to be sexist, but I'm wanting to see what's above the long sleek legs I fully expect to be swinging out of that passenger door. Hubba hubba!

Joined the club yesterday. Pine Grey T6 Inscription.
That Maroon Brown with the Linear Lime Deco inlays makes for one very handsome cabin and is the perfect complement to the Pine Grey, IMO.

#42 ·
I don't blame you. There's been an unusually high number of troopers as of late following/tailing closely behind me. I also have an Alfa Romeo 4C (that's very loud, has pops and bangs, etc), but in pearl white. They act as if I don't exist when I'm driving that car, but the S60 in this red seems to catch their attention easily. No tickets yet (fingers crossed).

Osmium Grey was my first choice color, looks great on the V60.

#45 ·
"I've been driving this beauty for the past few days... It turns a lot of heads!"

Too bad you can't get T6 in the v60 wagon going forward. Stupid-stupid volvo marketing idiots strike again.

#46 ·
I've received more thumbs up from drivers than all my previous cars combined. Volvo stopping T6 V60 in 2020 just makes this beauty/beast that much more desirable and rare

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

#48 ·
#49 ·
Finally got my V tinted today. Living in the south, any longer would've been a burn sentence!

Reactions: graystroke
#55 ·
#62 ·
Finally got some new wheels on the S60. Maybe lowering springs next.
Nice! Looks sharp. And +1 on the springs. Hopefully there will be more aftermarket support for the SPA 60's as time goes by, like the P3's.

#61 ·
Excellent choice of rims IMHO !

#78 ·
Can also be done with car off, and at the end of 15sec unlock the car, and stop exposure immediately. Maybe need some timed robotic arm to pressing the two buttons, unlocking car and stopping manual shutter.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk