SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OFFICIAL: SPA S60, V60 and V60CC Photo Thread

344K views 2K replies 368 participants last post by  adkmooserider 
#1 ·
I'm surprised there is no gallery thread for our beautiful 60 series.
Show your pride and joy here.

This is my R-Design P* at a local Volvo meet and drive

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#226 ·
Love the copper wheels!

#237 ·
Out and about with mine before being locked down.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow ... just wow! Beautiful. More pics pleeze.

#236 ·
Currently having a love/hate relationship with the new S60, we've spent 13 days out of the first three weeks of ownership with the service department trying to resolve a vibration between 70-75... Hoping this can get resolved.

Ordered in January, arrived mid-March. Dealership messed up the interior wood when they ordered; it was supposed to be Linear Lime, so I managed to get some additional $$$ off. It's a T5 Inscription with Advanced/Luxury packages. I also decided to try my hand at doing a ceramic coating with this one, It's got two coats of CQuartz UK 3.0.

I can't seem to upload attachments/embed photos, so links are below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZfoksKeplmpVjADgFWUBeaM9rT_mF_5-
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b7bZm5XH2X58sEIsaRabtwAgoXnzQL3s

#243 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Alloy wheel

Just bought new -- brought to its Swedish home!! -- IKEA!!

#244 ·
Just bought new -- brought to its Swedish home!! -- IKEA!!
Based off your thread and what you were originally considering, this looks like great find. Congrats!

#247 · (Edited)
Finally had a couple of decent weekend weather days to show some TLC. Happy with the results and now I don't want to drive it :p. Foam bath followed with two coats of Chemical Guys Hydroslick Ceramic Coating, VRP on black bits, and RainX 2-in-1 aerosol glass cleaner on windows.

Reactions: graystroke
#249 ·
Finally had a couple of decent weekend weather days to show some TLC. Happy with the results and now I don't want to drive it :p. Foam bath followed with two coats of Chemical Guys Hydroslick Ceramic Coating, VRP on black bits, and RainX 2-in-1 aerosol glass cleaner on windows.
Stunning ride. Love the red!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#252 ·
Congratulations and welcome! I have found this forum to be finicky with posting pictures. Initially wouldn't let me until I had made a minimum # of posts. Now, the only way I can post pics is via the Tapatalk app on my phone.

#254 ·
I don't see a "Spotted" thread for these, so posting a photo of this one seen at Costco in Lincoln Park yesterday afternoon. Member or no? Either way, definitely not how I'd park in a spot, but maybe as a Marine, they're not afraid to kick some ass if anyone scratches their door, LOL.

#266 ·
Congrats MDicnMan, nice CC! Enjoy the new ride :D

And visualv, both pictures are good but I’ll throw my vote to the bottom one. Very nice 👍🏻