SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

The Non-Affiliated Thread, Craigslist Cars, and Off-Topic Discussions - July 2019

29K views 440 replies 55 participants last post by  tabormeister 
#1 ·
#5 ·
#9 ·
#10 · (Edited)
That is pretty. Needs off black and it's a done deal. Could care less if it has all the fancy tech or not.
[edit:] Needs a wang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 · (Edited)
#18 ·
Happy 4th of July!

#28 ·
Love that combo!

#33 · (Edited)
#38 ·
#39 ·
I'm curious what you guys think of this. This post has been up for a while and he has been consistently dropping his asking price. I have a shop locally that I think could do the head gasket work fairly cheaply. For a wagon with 190k miles but basically new transmission, would it be worth even repairing the head gasket? I'm wondering if I can get him down to $500 for the car and try to keep my total cost at or around $2000 after repairs.

https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/d/richmond-900obo-volvo-v70-xc-awd-1999/6920011774.html

#42 ·
#46 ·
A rarity for sure, and 21K miles? Wow. But $24K??? I think not :rolleyes:

They had some really nice ones though, but more than I wanted to spend.
NADA says sticker was $34,785 - in '87??? Whoa :eek: No wonder they're rare :D
Of course, a 900T was not cheap by any means either, IIRC.

#44 ·
^^ WOW! Same year we bought our first Swede in Clearwater. Dealer sold both Volvo and Saab, ended up with a 900 Turbo. Don't recall seeing one of these on the dealer floor, probably too rare even then. They had some really nice ones though, but more than I wanted to spend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.