I've been hanging around before committing with a XC40 and have finally decided it was a go! 🙂
My choices (budget) are between either a
1) beautiful T3 RDesign Red fusion, manual transmission as I love the "old analog feel" of changing gears or
2) an all black (my original choice of colour) Momentum Plus T5 (hybrid, so automatic transmission only 😞 )
These choices where put together with the help of the dealer: the Diesels are out cuz according to him my daily comute would trash the D3 engine ( ~12 miles 100% around town in rush hours between the kid's schools and work).
Equipment is going to be the
- Xenium (AC and Panoramic glass roof),
- Park aid with 360ļ and
- Versatility (keyless, cargo net, folding rear seats, etc)
- 5 year maintenance contract
Any feedback will be highly appreciated!