VOC Mobile App - Door Unlocked
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Hi, do we have someone who experienced issue of door unlocked message from VOC App while car had been parked and locked?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Had it going for a while for me last month.

Disappeared by itself After iOS and VOC updates.

Not sure it’s the same thing you’re experiencing.

My normal notifications are ~25 min after an incident. “Park the car, leave the doors unlocked, 25min later I got the VOC notifications”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 I get this from time to time as well... not consistent but frequent enough to be annoying and something to worry about. I usually just lock the car from the VOC app.
      2019 Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription | Denim Blue | Blond | Adv | Lux | B&W | 4-C Air
      2018 Tesla Model 3 LR | Blue | Black

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

I also get this from time to time. Its is very annoying that notifications are NOT real-time.

I also wish that I get a notification whenever the car is unlocked/locked with location and driver profile name. That way I know who is using the car and where the car is parked.

Highly request everyone to send a feedback to the VOC app team directly at this email : [email protected]
      2019 XC90 T6 Momentum with Polestar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon*Volvo View Post
      I also get this from time to time. Its is very annoying that notifications are NOT real-time.

I also wish that I get a notification whenever the car is unlocked/locked with location and driver profile name. That way I know who is using the car and where the car is parked.

Highly request everyone to send a feedback to the VOC app team directly at this email : [email protected]
      Enable driving journal and you will know every trip of the car, after it is parked.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk
      Rolling, Fusion Red - 2018 XC60 - T8
      Running to retire, 2000 V70XC 236+k miles

Quote Originally Posted by Henry82 View Post
      +1 I get this from time to time as well... not consistent but frequent enough to be annoying and something to worry about. I usually just lock the car from the VOC app.
      Yup. This issue has been around ever since the advent of VOC. Just one of numerous little software glitches to which Volvo is seemingly either oblivious or else callous enough to ignore.
      Current: 2020 V60 T5 FWD, Denim Blue/Blonde, Momentum, Multimedia, Premium, Advanced, Heated Seats & Steering Wheel, 19" Five Spoke Cut Rims
      Current: 2018 V90 T5 FWD, Mussel Blue/Charcoal, Inscription, Dark Flame Birch, Convenience, no B&W, HUD, Leather Dash, Black Headliner, Heated Steering Wheel
      Past: 2017 S90 T5 FWD;2 x 2015.5 V60 Drive-E T5 FWD; 2012 XC70 T6 AWD; 2012 S60 T5; 2010 V70 3.2; 2008 S40 T5; 2007 V50 T5
      First: 1981 245 DL

To me it seems the latest version of VOC is much better than it was in 2017.
      (Hers) 2017 XC90 T6 R-Design | Passion Red | Convenience | Vision | Climate with Heated Windshield | Carbon Fiber | Nappa Leather | Black Headliner |
      (His) 2020 V60 T6 R-Design | Bursting Blue | Premium | Premium Plus (HUD) |

I got a false alarm about the doors being unlocked, and I was sure I locked them after I plugged my T8 in. I tried to lock the doors using the app, but it returned an error. When I checked the garage, sure enough my mirrors were folded and doors were locked. VOC Version 4.6.7
      2019 Bursting Blue XC60 R-Design T8
      | 21" Wheels | Exterior Style Kit | Advanced | 4C Air | B & W | CPO 10yr/Unlimited |
      2010 Maple Red XC60 T6 retired at 173,375 miles

I have a feeling it’s more a connectivity / cellular issue Than the VOC as we don’t have this issue in a different country with our other Volvo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I experienced this in the past killing the app on iPhone didn’t work restarting the phone did

13. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements