Welcome to SwedeSpeed
You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more than 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.
2006 V70R - San Jose, CA - 170k - Auto - Titanium/Sand
Well maintained, utilized, and loved V70R. Owned for a few years, or since 110k miles.
All maintenance done by yours truly or Mason at Fast Lane European.
- 2/5/2014 - 114,043 - Initial Vehicle Purchase
- 2/5/2014 - 114,108 - Vehicle Inspection
- 2/16/2014 - 114,320 - Oil Change, Cabin Filter, Power Steering Flush
- 3/27/14 - 114,973 - Ignition Coil, Spark Plugs, Tail Lamp Replacement, Oil Cap Seal
- 3/30/14 - 115,029 - Fuel Filter Replacement, Transmission Fluid Flush, 4 Wheel Alignment
- 6/26/14 - 118,083 - Timing Belt & Water Pump Replacement
- 7/10/2014 - 118,880 - Replace Brake Vacuum Pump
- 9/2/2014 - Replace 12V Battery
- 1/2/2015 - 124,655 - Replace A/C Condensor, Perform A/C Service
- 3/26/2015 - 126,246 - Replace Front Struts - Monroe OE Parts from RockAuto
- 5/21/2015 - 129,157 - Replace Brake Booster Switch
- 9/15/2015 - Replace Front Brake Pads - Hawk HPS 5.0
- 9/15/2015 - Installed 4 Pin Trailer Light Converter & Curt Class II Trailer Hitch
- 11/11/2015 - 135,152 - Smog Check
- 2/8/16 - 137,666 - Oil Trap, Thermostat, PCV System Replacement
- 9/28/2016 - 148,153 - Tire Replacement - Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
- 1/29/2017 - 153,004 - Oil Change (Mobil 1 5w30)
- 2/8/2017 - 153,243 - Brake Fluid Flush, Fuel Pressure Sensor Replacement
- 4/11/2017 - 154,413 - Replace Front Struts, Control Arm Bushings, 4 Wheel Alignment - Volvo OE Struts (Refund from RockAuto)
- 5/31/2017 - 156,743 - Diagnose Suspension Warning Light Issue - Suspected RF Accelerometer
- 9/4/2017 - 161,111 - Oil & Filter Change (Mobil 1 5w-30 High Mileage)
- 9/18/2018 - 167,380 - Oil & Filter Change (Mobil 1 5w-30 High Mileage)
- 11/9/2019 - 170,718 - Replaced MAF Sensor & Smog Check
*Radio operation intermittent until it warms up
*A-Pillar fabric delaminating
*Intermittent Chassis Service Settings alert once every few weeks (RF accelerometer faulty)
*Paint blemishes from some sort of tree sap that ate through the clear coat (bought it like that)
*Curb rash on all 4 wheels (in-laws)
Located near Japantown San Jose, work in Palo Alto.
Call Ryan @ 630-532-One-Nine-Nine-Four
Will work on uploading photos, but for now: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...999681885.html
Last edited by V70Arrgh; 11-12-2019 at 01:19 PM.
Price drop, MAF replaced & she passed SMOG!
By Kranvagn in forum XC60 (SPA: 2018- )
Last Post: 06-25-2019, 04:31 PM
By tommywithaR in forum FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
Last Post: 06-08-2018, 06:57 PM
By whitemoose26 in forum FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
Last Post: 02-28-2017, 11:27 PM
By Ricardo Furioso in forum FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
Last Post: 08-27-2008, 02:31 AM
By edonohue in forum FWD & AWD Cars For Sale
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 04:27 PM