I've just registered to be a part of this forum and have owned my first Volvo for exactly 10 days. On day 3 I noticed the brakes pulsing and thought it was no big deal...until it got worse, particularly at higher speeds when coming to a stop from an off ramp or exit. You guessed it-warped rotors on a CPO 2016 XC60 T6 AWD with 20K miles.

I wouldn't have known to demand immediate (and free) service from the dealer if not for the Swedespeed forums regarding this issue popping up on a "Volvo brakes pulsating" Google search. Thanks to all who posted with the same problem! The front rotors and pads were replaced on day 7 of ownership and the service adviser at the local Volvo dealership was more than a little sheepish when answering my question about how this would get past their "extensive CPO checklist process"...

I am wondering what else they missed or if the inspection was even done? Love the car, hate the dealer so far and based on my sales experience and subsequent service experience I am coming to the conclusion that they aren't very good but don't care as they are the only Volvo dealer in town.