Seatback protector for the V90?
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Seatback protector for the V90?

Heres an example of them in another car. Is there such a thing for our V90s? I don't see anything from Volvo. I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist from maxpider or weather tech.

https://www.bernardiparts.com/images...kProtector.png

I like to travel with my dog in the trunk, and that hair gets stuck in the fibers of the carpet.... So I'd like to cover as much of the carpet as possible.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Who makes the ones pictured? Maybe shoot them an email and see if they have plans for xc90?

Those are OEM Honda. Subaru offers them for their cars as well. I haven't found an aftermarket option... Especially one that fits the v90

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Closest thing is this.

https://www.volvodealeraccessories.com/v90-cargo-compartment-dirt-cover?gclid=Cj0KCQjw6eTtBRDdARIsANZWjYZjCvjTDTk8tt pmjjndbxx8hhebpCgdHjQGdcs6XZwPMvgJN6_MD2QaAsZ_EALw _wcB

Quote Originally Posted by choochjb View Post

I like to travel with my dog in the trunk, and that hair gets stuck in the fibers of the carpet.... So I'd like to cover as much of the carpet as possible.
      Ditto here with two larger dogs (Goldens). For another non-volvo vehicle, I have a full cargo area cover like nbvolks suggested. That works well, but in the V90, I was thinking it would cover the lights, 12v outlet, and buttons for the seats and hitch deployment (not sure though). I intended to try it anyway, but a dealer mistake had me ending up with the bigger high sided rubber mat...which I decided to try anyway.

I'm thinking I'll miss having the carpeted sized and seat backs covered though; as you say, that attracts dog hair like velcro.

I was actually wondering if there was a semi-tacki or 'tape-like' material I could by to apply to the carpet areas and replace occasionally to prevent hair from attaching. I'm not exactly sure how to find a product like that...but I suspect I'm going to press hard on Google to help me find something.
      --LP
      luveropfeanuts
      Me, Wife & The Peanuts: 2 Golden Retrievers

Garage: 2003 XC70, 2006 F250 6.0L PSD, 2014 Acura MDX SH-AWD, 2018 V90 CC T6

There are reasonable options on Amazon similar to what nbvolks posted. I may start with that, and see how it goes.

The best thing about the mats like what I originally posted, is that they are semi-permanent. They velcro on and stay put. You can leave them in all the time and they look good....and when the dogs do ride in the back, it vacuums much easier than carpet.

I may end up buying some generic mats and cutting them to size....If i can find something that won't look too horrible.

9. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements