So I've had a "software update available" message for a bit now, and finally got around to trying to resolve it. I've done the following on two different PCs (one Windows 7 and another running Windows 10):
- new flash drive (32GB - the update is 1.5GB)
- full (not quick) format with FAT32
- launch the Volvo update app from browser and from Windows Explorer after downloading the EXE
- download the update directly to USB
- verify the update using the updater tool
- insert the USB into the CarPlay/AndoidAuto port both with the car off and running
And the Sensus display has not responded to the update. I know it sees the stick (the USB app for media is enabled). I just can't seem to trigger the update.
Any Sensus veterans (I've only had my S90 since the end of August) have some tips they can share? Special chant that needs to be uttered, animal sacrifice, etc. that I may not be doing?