SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Non-Affiliated, Craigs, FB, Pets, Pet Peeves, Addictions, Cures, SAAB-Stories...You Know the Drill - November 2019

55K views 1K replies 67 participants last post by  R-Pow3R3d 
#1 ·
See less See more
#690 ·
We have ferrets holding doors in our office.

#707 ·
I'm pretty sure I remember these wheels from a previous posting, but pricing doesn't seem too bad considering overall condition. Interior looks pretty clean, too. Seats are nice. Dash doesn't have the curling edges. Original mats with yellow stitching. Buy some Volans and this would be a pretty solid Gul. So why's it still around? Mileage?

1995 854 T-5R Cream Yellow 180k - $6,300

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/494187161131020/

#714 ·
Ooooooooh, I likey, that's a great color.
2018 T6, is that a dual charged 4?

I'm well into my scotch and not thinking straight

#728 ·
Read it again. One FLA owner... "Well, I didn't say anything about the GA owner or the AL owner..." LOL
Electric silver looks weird without atacama or nordkap. Looking at the pics, this is an old person, who curbed wheels and drive and didn't clean often because they didn't need to, and yeah probably garaged.
The gobi does look solid, but not flawless. Some discolorations. And that sunglass holder!
Claimed one owner. Guessing garaged based on the condition of the Gobi.
2007 S60R AT Silver/Gobi 119k - $6,700
https://treasure.craigslist.org/ctd/d/west-palm-beach-2007-volvo-s60r-awd-25t/7020422681.html

#761 ·
Celestial looks nothing like that in reality. It's a great color - love it on my '08 - but much more toward silver than these shots make it appear. Seems like they were playing with the filters a lot to give it more green tint.

BD

#730 ·
#741 ·
#742 ·
#743 ·
Brandy has organized a team outing to Popeyes for the new chicken sandwich.

#745 ·
Is it better than Chik fil A? And remember, no leftovers in the company fridge!:nono:

#776 ·
Sheetz isn't too bad for food.
You guys are courageous!

The new hot spot where I live is Raising Canes - just chicken strips I think.

I need to get to a Culvers - have driven by them many times but haven't stopped in yet.

#782 ·
You guys are courageous!

The new hot spot where I live is Raising Canes - just chicken strips I think.

I need to get to a Culvers - have driven by them many times but haven't stopped in yet.
They have clean bathrooms which is helpful when you eat there.

#755 · (Edited)
#777 ·
Funny story about Culver's. About eight years ago Craig Culver and a group came into one of my model homes and after talking a bit they said they were getting ready to bring a new chain down from WI called Culver's. Now when I was growing up there was this family who lived up the street with the same last name that we didn't like at all, let's just say they were the dregs of the neighborhood, so my mind went immediately to that. Years later there are Culver's everywhere down here and I actually like them quite a bit. Don't know if I missed a sale or not, but learned a good lesson.

#786 ·
#792 ·
#790 ·
Now is your chance to get that lil bro SPA truck with a low interest rate!

#799 ·
Hey
Wait
Am I lil bro now?
I'm so confused
[emoji16]

Found this, an 06 XC70 with 91k miles, 3rd row seats, asking $5k.
Blue (Barents?) and tan, almost tempted to entertain this as a replacement.
But that miss matched wheel, weird

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/465071684131343/

#796 ·
#802 ·
Hmm, I'm probably going to sell our '10 S80 T6 w/110K soon , probably ask just a little more than that 3.2 ^^, but a much better car.

#801 ·
I love the new design for the defender though. Sometimes which I could afford one. Maybe someday when they drop in value like every new car it seems

Sent from my Nokia 3310

#806 ·
#807 ·
Here's another V70R that should provide some entertainment value over the next week...
Definitely.. Looks like a pretty nice and clean 04, but I dont really see anything extremely special about it. A pretty standard and common V70R in good condition. If it goes above 10K i would be shocked! This should go for 6-8K in my opinion.. Time will only tell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.