Door unlock
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Results 1 to 5 of 5

    Thread: Door unlock

    1. #1
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2019
      Posts
      78

      Door unlock

      When I put the car on Park, the driver door unlocks but all the rest remain locked.
      I cannot figure out how to change the settings so that all doors unlock.
      Pls help.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2
      Junior Member BigBang's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Location
      World
      Posts
      726
      Here: Settings for remotely controlled and inside unlocking

      https://www.volvocars.com/si/support...side-unlocking
      Last edited by BigBang; 11-03-2019 at 02:10 AM.
      2018 XC60 T5 R-Design

    4. #3
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2019
      Posts
      78
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
      Here: Settings for remotely controlled and inside unlocking

      https://www.volvocars.com/si/support...side-unlocking

      Thanks for the link but unfortunately those are the settings for the remote fob (driver or all), not when you put the car in Park.
      In all my previous (modern) cars, I was able to set the remote to driver only door but when the car is put into Park all doors unlocked.
      My list of Volvo unique annoyances keeps growing...

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #4
      Junior Member BigBang's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Location
      World
      Posts
      726
      Quote Originally Posted by Lalin View Post
      Thanks for the link but unfortunately those are the settings for the remote fob (driver or all), not when you put the car in Park.
      In all my previous (modern) cars, I was able to set the remote to driver only door but when the car is put into Park all doors unlocked.
      My list of Volvo unique annoyances keeps growing...
      Not only for remote

      READ:
      Settings for remotely controlled and inside unlocking

      AND

      The settings made here also affect central unlocking via opening handles from the inside.
      Last edited by BigBang; 11-03-2019 at 08:31 AM.
      2018 XC60 T5 R-Design

    7. #5
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2019
      Posts
      78
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
      Not only for remote

      READ:
      Settings for remotely controlled and inside unlocking

      AND

      The settings made here also affect central unlocking via opening handles from the inside.
      Hi BingBang, thanks for trying to help me. The way I read this, it seems to be the same setting that affect in the same way the fob and the open handles operate. Either single door or all doors with both the remote and the handles.
      What I am trying to achieve is single door with the remote and all doors with the handle. Is this possible?

      Select option:
      All Doors
      - unlocks all doors simultaneously.
      Single Door
      - unlocks the driver's door. Unlocking all of the doors requires two presses on the remote control key's unlock button.
      The settings made here also affect central unlocking via opening handles from the inside.

    8. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Similar Threads

    1. How to: fix driver's door key that turns but doesn't lock/unlock door
      By Avboden in forum S70, V70 & V70XC (1998-2000)
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 05-17-2018, 06:55 PM
    2. Replies: 0
      Last Post: 12-07-2016, 09:39 AM
    3. Replies: 164
      Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:14 PM
    4. Driver door won't lock/unlock with button or remote. Why?
      By HaZed in forum S40 & V50 (2005-2012)
      Replies: 24
      Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:58 PM
    5. Double take on the interior door handle to unlock and open door
      By barrysharp in forum V70 & XC70 (2008 - 2016)
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: 12-15-2007, 03:09 PM