Selling my 2010 XC60 as I'm having to move to a bigger car for the family.

Bought this a little more than a year ago, and have had no serious issues in that time. I will note that the AC compressor can be a bit grumbly when its cold outside, but that doesn't appear to affect operation. Oil changes always on time and done at Volvo. Have had them do some work, mostly preventative including:

-Both front fenders replaced under Volvo rust warranty
-Engine mount replaced ~2,500 miles ago
-All tires replaced around 5k miles ago
-I also had the radiator fan control module replaced by a local Volvo mechanic.

I bought this XC60 in particular because it is fully stocked. Included the adaptive cruise control module which is such a boon for long drives. Has the factory navigation and DynAudio system, as well as F+R parking sensors, Bi-Xenon headlamps, BLIS, and the integrated rear child seats.

No major body defects (no large dents, no misaligned panels, no scratches visible from 6ft.), a couple shopping cart-type dings on the rear fenders and it looks like some touch-up paint was applied in a couple spots.

I'm asking $11,000 OBO. Difficult to price since there are no other XC60's that I can find that have all of the options. Please feel free to contact me for any questions, additional photos, or offers. I've got no problems answering questions. Thanks for looking!

https://imgur.com/a/DCIE4ij