Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Re: (Steely)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Oh, you want more?

Re: (stephanie)

Quote, originally posted by stephanie »
      Nice motorcycle You do look mad in that picture as if someone pissed in your corn flakes or something

some guy in an M3 just smoked ("raped") him and he is out to get revenge!

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

here are some of me:

First place FTW!

Re: (R_Rated)

Here we go...

One of me:

And one of Thor, Norse god of thunder, lol.

Re: (phuz)

Quote, originally posted by phuz »
      ok, two more of the fatty. atleast she has good taste :

Proof positive that beer puts the weight on!

Hey R-Rated, I didn't notice you in any of your pictures.

Global Phuz
      2 weekends ago, we spent the weekend at OCMD because my boss takes the company down for a trip every year, so sadly enough, I don't remember this moment happening, but I pulled an "R_Rated" move with the shocker. My lady, Danielle, is beside me.

Matt
      2005 Volvo XC90 V8
      2006 Volvo S60R - 6MT
      2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design
      1991 Volvo 940 - 2JZGTE, 600rwhp

Re: (universityvolvoOSD)

This from stephanie (aka stephanie r of Charleston SC) on Swedespeed last summer...

"I've been going to the beach all summer..."

We HAVE "heard" from her on this thread (urine vs cereal, etc.) but still no PICTURES!!!

WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS!! WE WANT PICS!!!

George Dill

Re: (gdill2)

Here are a few more from my webpage:

1 - My wife on our honeymoon back in 1998

2 - Me in Norway last week trying to match my color to my Sonic Blue Volvo

3 Skiing in Tellluride

4 - Driving a new Rustang

2006 - Sonic Blue S60R - OSD 1 - sold
      2007 - Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Black
      2007 - XC90 V8 Ruby Red OSD 2 - now belongs ex!
      2008 - XC90 V8 Sport - Dynaudio/GPS/BLIS/DVD Gray

Re: (flybynight)

Hiding from the rain on the Currituck Sound in NC (Whalehead Club/Corolla Lighthouse).

And my reasons for getting up every day (they are watching the lifeguards train):

That is a sharp looking 'stang; are you happy with it?

Re: (2k2S80t6)

Quote, originally posted by 2k2S80t6 »
      I'm guessing it's a rental. Non-GT (small engine) with Hawaii tags.

Yup rental in Hawaii. The non-GT was faster than I had thought. A lot better than the previous generation non-GT.
      I was pleasantly surprised. I also liked the fact that this Mustang didn't have the ugly pin stripes along the bottom (yes, I know it is a retro thing, but I don't like it).
      Had the interior quality (esp. the plastic) been a little higher, this would be a great car.

That's funny to see you in a Stang Kris. I see people getting those all the time when I'm living and working in Hawaii. It's either those or the Sebrings. The most common sight is seeing them struggle to get the luggage into the car.

BTW...what Island is the K plate from? I know it's not Maui...I'm guessing the Oaho or the Big Island since there's not much on Kauai.

2006 S60R, Electric Silver, 19' V7's, full factory options, fully modded, rebuilt Stage 3 engine w/ uprgaded turbo and Black Flagged from Volvo. Thank goodness for the onboard LIDAR jammer. BLack Flag info: https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...ighlight=black Mod List: https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...roadband-users)

Re: (KillerB)

Quote, originally posted by KillerB »
      That's funny to see you in a Stang Kris. I see people getting those all the time when I'm living and working in Hawaii. It's either those or the Sebrings. The most common sight is seeing them struggle to get the luggage into the car.

BTW...what Island is the K plate from? I know it's not Maui...I'm guessing the Oaho or the Big Island since there's not much on Kauai.

Actually it is Kauai. I think it is the best of the islands. It's small, very pretty and not as commercialized as some of the others. Next time you are over there, you should spend a few days there.
      LOL, you are right about the lugguage! I didn't want to rent the Chrysler Sebring since it is basically a POS. The PT Cruiser convertible would have been an option, but I was really curious about the new Mustang.

Kauai for me. Stayed a couple nights in a B&B in Hanalei (South Pacific) and a couple nights in the Princeville. Honolulu is too big, dont' really remember Maui, but I hear Molokai is really non-commercial.

Re: Who's Who on Swedespeed! (phuz)

maybe some people haven't posted pics because they don't know how?
      2004 XC90 2.5T AWD (OSD purchase - June)(for towing/camping and backroad journeys)(100,000 miles); 2008 C30 T5 (MT) OSD purchase (December)(mine); 2004 Porsche Boxster (used)(hers); 2007 Prius (handed down)

I have said from the start that if someone needs help posting that I would assist them/host the photos.
      Annoying other members since 4.12.06

Re: (Copeland)

Quote, originally posted by Copeland »
      I have said from the start that if someone needs help posting that I would assist them/host the photos.

I missed that. Sorry.

2004 XC90 2.5T AWD (OSD purchase - June)(for towing/camping and backroad journeys)(100,000 miles); 2008 C30 T5 (MT) OSD purchase (December)(mine); 2004 Porsche Boxster (used)(hers); 2007 Prius (handed down)

Re:

Quote, originally posted by flybynight »

Actually it is Kauai. I think it is the best of the islands. It's small, very pretty and not as commercialized as some of the others. Next time you are over there, you should spend a few days there.

I've been to all the Islands. There's not much on Kauai. I guess it would be all right if I was on vacation there, but usually I'm trying to get supplies and it's...well, 5 weeks before they can get them. Plus there's no cell service for my Verizon Broadband card...so I'm removed from society.

I have to say Maui is far my favorite. Just the right amount of stuff and you can escape the hot weather for some snow if you needed to. I would move there if I had to go over to Hawaii...which it's looking that way right now. 2 year stay is what's on the table...

I thought of Kauai at first because of the plate starting with the letter 'k', but the beaches didn't look right. I have to agree about Oahu...it's far the worst island. Covered in military base's, big city life, and cheap the hotels that bring in some of the rudest kids. Even found out last time that the mainland cities were shipping their homeless to Oahu, because of the instent wellfare checks and warm weather. Crazy huh...I wondered for years how they got so much homeless with a unemployment rate of 3.8 percent.

2006 S60R, Electric Silver, 19' V7's, full factory options, fully modded, rebuilt Stage 3 engine w/ uprgaded turbo and Black Flagged from Volvo. Thank goodness for the onboard LIDAR jammer. BLack Flag info: https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...ighlight=black Mod List: https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...roadband-users)

Quote, originally posted by Copeland »

Aha, so that's why you posted all those pics. All the while I thought you were just a pic collector, lol.

Re:

Just a pic of a dad taking his son fishing for the first time (Didn't catch anything and it didn't matter):

FIRST OFF, IF ONE PERSON SAYS I LOOK LIKE I AM 12 WHEN I AM CLEAN SHAVEN, THIS PIC GOES BUH BYE I KNOW.....

Re: (universityvolvoOSD)

Cope's in that picture? Okay, got it, sweet face on the left. It may be that a few special folks in the future will remember that face as the first thing they saw when they regained conciousness. That's a good thing.

Just remember, dude: That sweet young lady is some father's daughter. May you be so fortunate as to find out just what that means.

Bob
      2k2
      Mr. Wallace

You guy rock.... if one of us ever wins the lotto I am thinking we all need to fly to the Chimay factory as long as they have Nascar on the tele for Bob (or the Dukes of Hazard)

This photo was shot 6 hours after the shooting Notice the bright yellow shirt? That is my Fire dept shirt that rests beneath my button up Class B uniform. ( I smelled soooo bad ) BTW: My g/f moves Friday

Future Dr. Doogie Houser? Haha...just kidding.
      Nice picture! ... and HOT lady!
      '98 S70 T5 Emerald Green IPD and other Upgrades/ '07 S40 T5 M-66 MT Mystic Silver Metallic, Heico Sports Suspension & Cone Air Filter, OZ 18" Wheels, Elevate Dual Exhaust Intake Manifold BOV & Stage 1 Tune, 27mm Racing Beat Rear Sway, Proforged Rear End Links, Ultra Racing Strut Tower brace & E-Focus Mount/ '04 V70 2.5T Ruby Red - IPD Upgrades (wife's car)/ '07 S60 2.5T Barrent Blue (son's car) All: Mobil-1 synthetic @ 5K miles.

Thank you!

The first Swedespeeder to shake hands with Jordan's lady friend twice in the same day gets to tell about it here.

George Dill

cope, you look 12 when you are clean shaven!

(i rehosted the pic for you....)

Cope: Since your lady is moving

how does SHE look clean-shaven?

;-)

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast