SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Show off your modifications / accessories (What did you do to your Volvo today?)

501K views 2K replies 289 participants last post by  Keymaster 
#1 · (Edited)
Show of your modifications / accessories (What did you do to your Volvo today?)

Volvo is not the most accessorized make when compering to others however, I'm sure we got few in the group that have done some great stuff to their cars.

Wanted to create this thread for people to share what they have done or planning to do on your cars / wagons.

#4 ·
I have already removed my muffler and replaced with a Flow Matter. Next mods are
- upgrade to larger brakes, maybe a 6 pot
- 19" x 8.5" wheels (if they fit)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
That's sweet upgrades!! Are you reply the gold polestar brakes for BBK? What you thinking Brembo? I know a source for Brembos at a killer price if that's wha let you thinking. I also would be interested in getting the stock Polestar parts from you if your selling them.

#7 ·
Installed OEM mudflaps over the weekend on my S60. They're nice and subtle and do a great job. We had tons of snow today and there was almost no direct spray on the side of the car right behind the wheels

#9 ·
I've had my V60 for a 4 months now but have did the following right after taking possession:

- Xpel ppf full front, roofline, doorcups and luggage strip
- CS-II Titanium ceramic coating
- Windows tinted to 35%
- OEM mudflaps, load bars, winter mats and rubber cargo mat
- OEM 18" Winter Tire package
- Stealth Hitch 2" hitch

#2,217 ·
I've had my V60 for a 4 months now but have did the following right after taking possession:

• Xpel ppf full front, roofline, doorcups and luggage strip
  • CS-II Titanium ceramic coating
  • Windows tinted to 35%
  • OEM mudflaps, load bars, winter mats and rubber cargo mat
  • OEM 18" Winter Tire package
  • Stealth Hitch 2" hitch
How do you like the Stealth Hitch? The OEM hitch is nice but so pricey to install. I'm considering the Stealth. Did you install it?

#10 ·
I have a couple in the works.
-front lip: purchased just waiting g to lift it to install.
-custo.e exhaust with quad tips in the works.
-blacking out the chrome and grills. And mirror caps
- installing 20" polestar rims
-addjng polestar or racechip mod for more power.
- installing full carbon fiber interior trim...
-installing r design diffuser..
And much more!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Nice...how hard is it to wrap the grill trim in black vinyl? I am planning on doing that as well

#12 ·
Where did you get the front lip form (if you don't mind me asking)? I've been looking out for one for months, but haven't found anything that I think will fit.

I also have the exterior styling kit, so not sure if that will interfere.

#22 ·
I was originally gonna go the cheaper route and get it wrapped but the same company that did my s4 is able to make a 1 off of the volvo trim... well see how it goes.
I'll keep you all posted

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
I wonder if we are thinking about the same guy if custom. Are we talking about carbnlab?

#27 ·
If I may make a request for this thread in the future

Please please please please don't quote a ton of photos. If you quote a post with photos just delete them from the text before replying. Otherwise we end up just seeing the same string of photos 10 times and it'll make the thread really hard to follow.

#30 ·
Oh I would like to install R-Design pedals but I do not see any for V60CC. I guess I can use one designed for S60/ XC60/ any recent cars?

#37 ·
That's a Beast !!!

I'm glad we don't have this blue available as it would be hard to decide between this and the white.

You got more information on the custom exhaust?

#42 ·
What??? NICE! Can you close the sliding lid with it in there? How does it get powered? Using the 12V outlet in there?

#45 ·
OMG!! Those pedals!! You are my bench mark, lol.

Where did you get those pedals from if you do not mind me asking, and how easy was it to install them? I think those sit and wrap around the base of the pedals.

#52 ·
I went with a different version, that carried through the piano black that's also on the center tunnel. Works great, same as the others in that you can still slide shut the cover. I also like that it doesn't have quite as many lights on it, just one at the top and one below facing the cupholders.

Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Center console Gear shift

#53 ·
I went with a different version, that carried through the piano black that's also on the center tunnel. Works great, same as the others in that you can still slide shut the cover. I also like that it doesn't have quite as many lights on it, just one at the top and one below facing the cupholders.

View attachment 56695
Looks Great!
your sliders, are they carbon fiber?