SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Show off your modifications / accessories (What did you do to your Volvo today?)

502K views 2K replies 289 participants last post by  Keymaster 
#1 · (Edited)
Show of your modifications / accessories (What did you do to your Volvo today?)

Volvo is not the most accessorized make when compering to others however, I'm sure we got few in the group that have done some great stuff to their cars.

Wanted to create this thread for people to share what they have done or planning to do on your cars / wagons.

#129 ·
All looks great! We need something on the horizontal panel that extends from the display to the side vent. Volvo cut a corner there. It’s just too plain in my opinion.

#139 ·
Anyone running and dashcams? Anyone with even two channels one?

Thinking of finally getting one, currently using the OwlCam. Live the cellular option but the video quality and especially the mounting location is not pleasant.

#147 ·
Added this extra storage accessory from alibaba

And a few weeks ago hard wired radar detector and VAVA dash cam

I also put a rear facing dash cam. Snaked the USB wire to the power port in the trunk. That camera is not part of the dash cam in the front. I already had that camera from my previous vehicle. I'll post a pic some other time. It's up and to the side out of the way when I look to the rear view mirror.

#151 ·

And a few weeks ago hard wired radar detector and VAVA dash cam

Do you mind sharing details? was this a DYI project? which specific wires/connectors you tapped in the Intellisafe box?

#168 · (Edited)
This thread, and a couple of others is all about pictures. Which is fantastic! In order to make it a little more readable and reduce the clutter, can I please suggest that folks take a couple of clicks to delete the pictures in their reply when doing a "Reply with quote"? It will make threads like these much more readable by not having to wade through the same pictures over and over again.

I know some of you already do it - Thank you!

Thanks again.