VolvoSavedMyLife.com
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Forum Sponsor

VolvoSavedMyLife.com

Hey all, just a note to share our official sponsorship of VolvoSavedMyLife.com - it has been recently updated with a refreshed look. Most have probably visited, but check out the new layout.

“The following site contains the words and photos of real Volvo owners. People who, in one unexpected moment on an otherwise normal day, found themselves suddenly very thankful for the decision to drive a Volvo.”

Read The Amazing Stories: https://volvosavedmylife.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SteingoldVolvoCars View Post
      Hey all, just a note to share our official sponsorship of VolvoSavedMyLife.com - it has been recently updated with a refreshed look. Most have probably visited, but check out the new layout.

“The following site contains the words and photos of real Volvo owners. People who, in one unexpected moment on an otherwise normal day, found themselves suddenly very thankful for the decision to drive a Volvo.”

Read The Amazing Stories: https://volvosavedmylife.com/

Volvo gave me a free tote bag for my story (well my car, family member driving it). Use it to hold groceries at those places where they charge for bags.

Not sure how legal this is (using the word “VOLVO” in a URL...

2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      Not sure how legal this is (using the word “VOLVO” in a URL...

That site has been around for ages. I'm sure Volvo knows about it and probably has opted to not care. After all, people are giving Volvo free publicity about how well their cars stand up in very serious collisions.

Hell my car got nailed at 65-100 MPH by an SUV and still drove. Albeit totaled. Can't argue with results.

6. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements