Winter Travel Offer
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Winter Travel Offer

Anyone know how long the winter travel offer to Lisbon, or London or Madrid lasts? Its actually a really good offer and any one of those cities would be a nice diversion from cold Sweden.
      The current: 2019 XC40 T5 AWD Inscription/Crystal White/Blonde - Adv, Conv, Vision, Heated Wheel & Front Seats, 19" wheels
      2018 XC60, OSD T5 AWD Inscription/Denim Blue/Blonde - Adv, Conv, Vision, Heated Wheel & F/R seats.

The old: 2001 S60 - totaled, 2003 XC90, 2004 S80, 2005 TSX, 2006 S60, 2009 V70, 2010 S80 - totaled, 2012 C30 T5 OSD-sold but kept it in the family, 2012 XC60 Caspian Blue/Beige, 2015 Hyundai Genesis.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by comp1 View Post
      Anyone know how long the winter travel offer to Lisbon, or London or Madrid lasts? Its actually a really good offer and any one of those cities would be a nice diversion from cold Sweden.
      Try this page http://www.flyvolvo.com/msg10.htm scroll down to winter travel offer
      2018 XC60 T5 Momentum AWD/Osmium Grey Metallic/Charcoal Leather/B&W Audio/ACC-PA2 (OSD)
      2011.5 XC60 3.2 AWD/Saville Grey Metallic/Anthracite Black Leather/Premium/Climate/BLIS/Rear Cam/

Quote Originally Posted by Putertech View Post
      Try this page http://www.flyvolvo.com/msg10.htm scroll down to winter travel offer
      This is an interesting site....if you didn't know any better, you might think it was the "official site" for all OSD orders! It is in actuality solely a site for one salesperson out of a California dealership.

With the stink Volvo corporate made for someone selling a prancing moose sticker, you might think they would take exception to the use of this FLY VOLVO DOT COM site...........IMHO.
      2012 S60 T5 (OSD 4/2012) Ember Black/Offblack l Premium,Multimedia,Climate,Dynamic l BLIS/PCC/ABL/F&R Park Assist/Sport Pedals/Chrome Endpipes

2016 XC90 T6 (OSD 5/2016) Crystal White Pearl/Amber/Black l Momentum Plus,Vision,Convenience l 20" Alloy wheels/Wood steering wheel/Child booster seat/Black headliner/PA II

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Agreed but the offers here should apply to all, this site has always been up to date with Volvo offers that's why I thought I'd share it

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
      2018 XC60 T5 Momentum AWD/Osmium Grey Metallic/Charcoal Leather/B&W Audio/ACC-PA2 (OSD)
      2011.5 XC60 3.2 AWD/Saville Grey Metallic/Anthracite Black Leather/Premium/Climate/BLIS/Rear Cam/

Quote Originally Posted by Putertech View Post
      Agreed but the offers here should apply to all, this site has always been up to date with Volvo offers that's why I thought I'd share it

Not to mention that nowhere on the "official" Volvo USA site is there any mention of this winter offer. I guess the only way that I can find out the timeframe associated with this is to contact William at Fly Volvo. Thanks for the link Putertech!

By the way there is also an S60 OSD (sort of) purchase program where Volvo will fly you to Sweden to "just to look around" and fly you back all the while your South Carolina made S60 is being shipped to your local dealer. While this is an interesting offer why wouldn't Volvo just create a South Carolina factory delivery program? When Volvo begins building the XC90 in SC there would be a sizeable demand for this program.
      The current: 2019 XC40 T5 AWD Inscription/Crystal White/Blonde - Adv, Conv, Vision, Heated Wheel & Front Seats, 19" wheels
      2018 XC60, OSD T5 AWD Inscription/Denim Blue/Blonde - Adv, Conv, Vision, Heated Wheel & F/R seats.

The old: 2001 S60 - totaled, 2003 XC90, 2004 S80, 2005 TSX, 2006 S60, 2009 V70, 2010 S80 - totaled, 2012 C30 T5 OSD-sold but kept it in the family, 2012 XC60 Caspian Blue/Beige, 2015 Hyundai Genesis.

Yeah, I posted that on the S60 site

Winter Travel Offer

This is the site I used to get my OSD. It’s a Volvo dealer in California and William Marks is the guy to use. He did so many he is a pro. I contacted 3 people to give me heads up on the 2020 v90. Got email at 2 am from him that the car is ready to be ordered. Same day it was announced in Sweden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by comp1 View Post
      Not to mention that nowhere on the "official" Volvo USA site is there any mention of this winter offer. I guess the only way that I can find out the timeframe associated with this is to contact William at Fly Volvo. Thanks for the link Putertech!

By the way there is also an S60 OSD (sort of) purchase program where Volvo will fly you to Sweden to "just to look around" and fly you back all the while your South Carolina made S60 is being shipped to your local dealer. While this is an interesting offer why wouldn't Volvo just create a South Carolina factory delivery program? When Volvo begins building the XC90 in SC there would be a sizeable demand for this program.
      We had a nice "fall colors" drive in South Carolina this past October and had inquired if a Volvo Factory Tour program was available....answer was none at their U.S. manufacturing facility...bummer. We'd previously done OSD for our former '05 V50 T5 AWD and currently own a 15.5 V60 CC and it would have been nice to see the U.S. facility..so I suspect a U.S. Factory Delivery of a S60 is not a possibility in near future either.
      '15.5 Volvo V60 XC Platinum CPO
      '15 MINI Roadster S
      (Former: 1980 245 DL 4 speed OD; 2005 V50 T5 AWD GT
      OSD June 2005)

Quote Originally Posted by GregK View Post
      This is an interesting site....if you didn't know any better, you might think it was the "official site" for all OSD orders! It is in actuality solely a site for one salesperson out of a California dealership.

With the stink Volvo corporate made for someone selling a prancing moose sticker, you might think they would take exception to the use of this FLY VOLVO DOT COM site...........IMHO.
      William has been a dedicated salesperson for Volvo OSD for many, many years. I'm glad that he is still able to maintain his site. Even if he can't fully help others outside of Northern California.
      2020 XC40 R Design T5 Polestar, bursting blue, July 2019
      2015 V60 T5, crystal pearl, platinum/tech/BLIS, July 2015
      2012 XC60 R Design, electric silver, off-black, platinum/climate/tech/BLIS, OSD in Nov 2011
      2004 XC90 2.5T, silver, OSD in Oct 2003

Even though he can't help folks outside of that area it still let's folks know what available out there.

13. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements