Volvo Class Action Lawsuit: Android Users Were Scammed by Sensus Compatibility Tout - Page 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      It does. But that doesn't mean there was intent to steal from customers.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      I would like to think otherwise too. There are lot of good dealerships out there and I am the kind of the guy whose default thinking is that every person I meet is a good guy but this one dealership I dealt with was the worst (actually second worst after my local Ford dealer) in their service and attitude which makes me think to the extremes. I respect people like you who go over and beyond to help the community enjoy their prized possessions but I observed in the forum that it is a common trend of many service advisers and dealer staff not knowing what they are talking and as a customer it is falling back on to us to educate them (e.g. my other local dealership argued with me that there is no such thing called PA2 or there is an update or upgrade for it and I had to call VCNA and ask them to educate my dealer on what it is and how to update it). This is the issue I would like Volvo corporate to take seriously and do something about it to avoid lawsuits like this.
      Last edited by chowdarygm; 12-10-2019 at 04:50 PM.
      Our first Volvo - Optimus Prime - 2016 XC90 T6 Momentum Onyx Black, HUD, Momentum+, Convenience, Vision, Climate, Pilot Assist II + Mitigation Upgrades + May 2019 Update

My Fuel Log for real life Optimus Prime fuel efficiency - http://www.fuelly.com/car/volvo/xc90...wdarygm/910536

Quote Originally Posted by chowdarygm View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      I would like to think otherwise too. There are lot of good dealerships out there and I am the kind of the guy whose default thinking is that every person I meet is a good guy but this one dealership I dealt with was the worst (actually second worst after my local Ford dealer) in their service and attitude which makes me think to the extremes. I respect people like you who go over and beyond to help the community enjoy their priced possessions but I observed in the forum that it is a common trend of many service advisers and dealer staff not knowing what they are talking and as a customer it is falling back on to us to educate them (e.g. my other local dealership argued with me that there is no such thing called PA2 or there is an update or upgrade for it and I had to call VCNA and ask them to educate my dealer on what it is and how to update it). This is the issue I would like Volvo corporate to take seriously and do something about it to avoid lawsuits like this.
      No argument here. I sometimes cringe when I hear some of our advisors explain things.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

lolol @ dumbarse ambulance-chasing law firm that agreed to file this. It's like.. you picked the ONE class action that has a pretty good chance of losing.

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2