SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Looking for INFO - Halogen headlamp rebuilding/modifying Wires / LED Strips Halos

721 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Reburg99 
#1 ·
as much as I searched the past year I can't find anything, ( videos / Written detailed instructions - Specific to the C30 )

1. I am looking for NEW wiring kit to replace the degraded insulation ( i don't just want to wrap them)( doesn't anyone sell these?)
2. I am looking to add some kind of Quality RGB Angel eyes Halos kit.
3. I am looking to add an LED DRL Strip & possibly an LED Blinker strip unless you can get one that does a combination of the two.
4. Proper location & installation of resistors for the Bulbs that I have replaced with Sylvania LED H11
5. has anyone used a PiAA LED platinum in place of the high beam (9005) since Sylvania hasn't made one yet and PIAA is only online, I would like to know if the size of there heat sink will fit inside the Lamp encloser.
6. Any kind of upgrades anyone has done besides HID for looks or functionality.

any info for any of these would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

#3 ·
I looked a lot and couldn't find a replacement wiring harness. I just decided to replace the whole assembly. I figured by the time I tore it apart, fixed the harness, cleaned, resealed(and hope it doesn't leak) and restored the front lens it was not worth the $300(ea) it cost to just replace them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.