Got in an Accident
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 96
    1. #1
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54

      Got in an Accident

      Well this evening on my way to work I got in an accident with a 2011 Toyota Avalon. The Toyota pulled out in front of me from an intersection and the officer deemed the other driver at fault. Waiting on the inspector to call me with the results. Volvo Driver airbag deployed. 20191208_172804.jpg20191208_172506.jpg. Both drivers were ok. I had my cruise set at speed limit for the road which is 45. the Toyota driver told the officer he didnt see me coming.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      Well this evening on my way to work I got in an accident with a 2011 Toyota Avalon. The Toyota pulled out in front of me from an intersection and the officer deemed the other driver at fault. Waiting on the inspector to call me with the results. Volvo Driver airbag deployed. 20191208_172804.jpg20191208_172506.jpg. Both drivers were ok. I had my cruise set at speed limit for the road which is 45. the Toyota driver told the officer he didnt see me coming.
      That looks nasty. I'd bet there's frame damage and your car is a total loss. Especially with airbags going off. Guessing your car is a 2011 or 2012 S60, but hard to tell from pictures. Anyway, if you haven't done so, get your self checked out at hospital. You're going to be sore as hell tomorrow, but best not wait. As if for some reason you do find yourself hurting, and you didn't report to doctor, it reflects negatively upon you.

    4. #3
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      That looks nasty. I'd bet there's frame damage and your car is a total loss. Especially with airbags going off. Guessing your car is a 2011 or 2012 S60, but hard to tell from pictures. Anyway, if you haven't done so, get your self checked out at hospital. You're going to be sore as hell tomorrow, but best not wait. As if for some reason you do find yourself hurting, and you didn't report to doctor, it reflects negatively upon you.
      My car is a 2017 V60CC. The picture of the door smashed in was of the Toyota

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #4
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      My car is a 2017 V60CC. The picture of the door smashed in was of the Toyota
      Your pictures are posted lopsided, so hard to see. Didn't see the new badging, thought it was an older S60 from smaller pictures. Well that Toyota is a goner. What's the damage to your Volvo? Airbags deploying isn't a good sign, as the impact must have had significant force to trigger them.

    7. #5
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      Your pictures are posted lopsided, so hard to see. Didn't see the new badging, thought it was an older S60 from smaller pictures. Well that Toyota is a goner. What's the damage to your Volvo? Airbags deploying isn't a good sign, as the impact must have had significant force to trigger them.
      I hit the Toyota doing roughly 40ish mph. I locked up the brakes when I saw him pulling out in front of me. I dont know why the pics posted sideways. For my car. the front driver side fender is a gone the headlight completely smashed the hood is missing a chunk of metal where it meets the fender, the lower grill is destroyed along with the parking sensors and the upper grill is cracked to all hell.

    8. #6
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      595
      I'm surprised at the damage on the volvo given the state of that door on the Toyota.

      Always a bummer when something like this happens but thankfully everyone is ok.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      2015 V60 R-Design - Onyx Black Metallic / Off Black
      2004 Mazda 6s Touring - 3.0 V6 / Manual
      2008 Suzuki SV650 - Pearl Novelty Black
      2002 SVT Focus Turbo - Dead and gone

    9. #7
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      I hit the Toyota doing roughly 40ish mph. I locked up the brakes when I saw him pulling out in front of me. I dont know why the pics posted sideways. For my car. the front driver side fender is a gone the headlight completely smashed the hood is missing a chunk of metal where it meets the fender, the lower grill is destroyed along with the parking sensors and the upper grill is cracked to all hell.
      Were you hurt? Did you go to Hospital to get checked out? Again, I recommend you do so..... Today is going to be a bitch, if you haven't already noticed. That's when all the pain sets in if you got whipslash from being thrown around.

      Your car fared pretty well considering the damage to the Toyota. That Toyota probably has some rather nasty frame damage.

      Notwithstanding and not to beat a dead horse, but this is why I have a Dash Camera. Capture this crap on video! I've been hit twice and both times the video always proves to be a godsend. Even if fault is clear. There's zero disputing what's on camera.

    10. #8
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      Were you hurt? Did you go to Hospital to get checked out? Again, I recommend you do so..... Today is going to be a bitch, if you haven't already noticed. That's when all the pain sets in if you got whipslash from being thrown around.

      Your car fared pretty well considering the damage to the Toyota. That Toyota probably has some rather nasty frame damage.

      Notwithstanding and not to beat a dead horse, but this is why I have a Dash Camera. Capture this crap on video! I've been hit twice and both times the video always proves to be a godsend. Even if fault is clear. There's zero disputing what's on camera.
      Went to urgent care this afternoon (soonest i could get in) they took some xrays and found discs 6 and 7 in my neck to have a larger than normal gap between them. I will be doing physical therapy for at least the next 2 weeks. I also picked up my rental car today they gave me a 2020 Nissan Rogue SL.

    11. #9
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      595
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      Went to urgent care this afternoon (soonest i could get in) they took some xrays and found discs 6 and 7 in my neck to have a larger than normal gap between them. I will be doing physical therapy for at least the next 2 weeks. I also picked up my rental car today they gave me a 2020 Nissan Rogue SL.
      Sorry about the rogue... That's the worst news I've heard so far.



      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      2015 V60 R-Design - Onyx Black Metallic / Off Black
      2004 Mazda 6s Touring - 3.0 V6 / Manual
      2008 Suzuki SV650 - Pearl Novelty Black
      2002 SVT Focus Turbo - Dead and gone

    12. #10
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by emgrock1 View Post
      Sorry about the rogue... That's the worst news I've heard so far.



      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      hahahaha I hate CVTs

    13. #11
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      595
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      hahahaha I hate CVTs
      Absolutely the worst. Not to mention how ugly the rogue is

      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      2015 V60 R-Design - Onyx Black Metallic / Off Black
      2004 Mazda 6s Touring - 3.0 V6 / Manual
      2008 Suzuki SV650 - Pearl Novelty Black
      2002 SVT Focus Turbo - Dead and gone

    14. #12
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2018
      Location
      Lewisberry Penn
      Posts
      405
      Looks like the overlap protection design worked as thought out with the force shifting along side your Volvo rather than absorbing back to yourself. Sorry to hear you got hurt a bit too, but glad it wasn't worse. 40 mph is no joke.

    15. #13
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by emgrock1 View Post
      Absolutely the worst. Not to mention how ugly the rogue is

      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      I cant complain too much the insurance had it selected for me

    16. #14
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      Went to urgent care this afternoon (soonest i could get in) they took some xrays and found discs 6 and 7 in my neck to have a larger than normal gap between them. I will be doing physical therapy for at least the next 2 weeks. I also picked up my rental car today they gave me a 2020 Nissan Rogue SL.
      Glad you got checked out! People often minimize the impact of whiplash. Your body isn't meant to be flopped around like a test dummy. So the G-Forces do wreak all sorts of havoc. Hope everything works out and keep us posted on your recovery and Volvo.

    17. #15
      Quote Originally Posted by emgrock1 View Post
      Sorry about the rogue... That's the worst news I've heard so far.



      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      You apparently have not seen the Nissan Juke. This SUV gives a whole new meaning to ugly. Apparently the engineers designing the Juke were high the day this hit the drawing board.

      USC50NIS121A021001_2.jpg
      Last edited by MyVolvoS60; 12-10-2019 at 02:02 AM.

    18. #16
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      595
      Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      You apparently have not seen the Nissan Juke. This SUV gives a whole new meaning to ugly. Apparently the engineers designing the Juke were high the day this hit the drawing board.

      USC50NIS121A021001_2.jpg
      I mean, yeah that's ugly too. Nissan is making some pretty ugly vehicles these days in general.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      2015 V60 R-Design - Onyx Black Metallic / Off Black
      2004 Mazda 6s Touring - 3.0 V6 / Manual
      2008 Suzuki SV650 - Pearl Novelty Black
      2002 SVT Focus Turbo - Dead and gone

    19. #17
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      So I heard back from the inspector today. first estimate was $10,032.00. She mentioned she was unable to open the hood to see if there is any more damage under there. The car is being sent to the body shop and she will update the estimate once the hood is opened.

    20. #18
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      So I heard back from the inspector today. first estimate was $10,032.00. She mentioned she was unable to open the hood to see if there is any more damage under there. The car is being sent to the body shop and she will update the estimate once the hood is opened.
      Sounds promising. Unfortunately I presume the police were called since this was a pretty serious wreck. If you are going to keep this vehicle, without a doubt demand diminished value. I know you will probably be getting an attorney, since you will have medical bills related to physical therapy, so be sure to raise this issue. This wreck could easily knock off 30 or 40% of your vehicle's value.

    21. #19
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      Sounds promising. Unfortunately I presume the police were called since this was a pretty serious wreck. If you are going to keep this vehicle, without a doubt demand diminished value. I know you will probably be getting an attorney, since you will have medical bills related to physical therapy, so be sure to raise this issue. This wreck could easily knock off 30 or 40% of your vehicle's value.
      Police were called by Volvo SOS. My auto insurance is going after the other drivers insurance for my medical bills when they come up. as for the value of the car, the inspector said before the wreck the car was only worth 18k. part of me and hoping when they finally get the hood opened and they assess the damage under the hood the estimates goes past 18k so the car can just be totaled and I can pay off the loan with what the other persons insurance plus my gap insurance so I can start a new. The inspector already said if the estimate goes beyond 18k she is marking the car as totaled. 905138021758.pdf Here is the estimate
      Last edited by RibzV60CC; 12-11-2019 at 01:47 AM.

    22. #20
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      644
      Sorry to hear and see your accident, but the main thing is you are ok. As long as you've got that police report as your backing that is key. PT is not the worst thing, perhaps you'll meet new people. Hope your injury heals quickly, and either your Volvo gets repaired or you get a fair settlement.

      Just be glad you're healthy...something that cannot be quantified.
      2012 S60 T5 FWD & 2013 XC90 AWD

    23. #21
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      Police were called by Volvo SOS. My auto insurance is going after the other drivers insurance for my medical bills when they come up. as for the value of the car, the inspector said before the wreck the car was only worth 18k. part of me and hoping when they finally get the hood opened and they assess the damage under the hood the estimates goes past 18k so the car can just be totaled and I can pay off the loan with what the other persons insurance plus my gap insurance so I can start a new. The inspector already said if the estimate goes beyond 18k she is marking the car as totaled. 905138021758.pdf Here is the estimate
      Get a lawyer. Do you have GEICO or at fault has Geico? My attorney is handling a collision I was involved in and advised me GEICO is the Absolute WORST insurer to deal with hands down. He'd preferred at fault had any other carrier than Geico.

      https://www.kbb.com/volvo/v60/2017/t...e|7762666|true

      Your car if I priced out right is a 2017 CC AWD Platinum with 31,891 miles. Private party on your car is around $24,000-$25,000. If Geico will only offer you $18,000 on car, then I'd tell them go to hell. If they're saying $18,000 is total value, that sounds fair. Either way man, this is the type of case you need an attorney.

      1. You had injuries requiring physical therapy.

      2. Your car was severely damaged so if it's fixed, you're entitled to Diminished Value. No company will pay that without an attorney. And Diminished value on your car will be huge.

      3. If car is totaled, you need to get the most fair value.

      4. Insurance company is NOT your friend. They are their to protect their bottom line. If Geico is your carrier, are they subrogating against at fault? If Geico is at fault's carrier, you shouldn't even be talking to them.

      Geico / At Fault's insurer will request access to your medical records. NEVER OBLIGE!

      Geico / At Fault's insurer will ask you to make a record statement: NEVER OBLIGE! - Only respond. At fault hit my car. I have injuries. I am not at liberty to discuss this issue further.

      Geico / At Fault's insurer will make low ball offers. Never accept first one. But honestly, you should have an attorney dealing with it.

      Long story short. Let's say you are on the phone with at fault's insurance. They ask are you OK and you say "YES". This can be construed as you had no injuries or that the severity of your injuries that you claim are far less. Also, if they record you saying other statements, trust me these will be used against you.

      Food for thought.

    24. #22
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      Get a lawyer. Do you have GEICO or at fault has Geico? My attorney is handling a collision I was involved in and advised me GEICO is the Absolute WORST insurer to deal with hands down. He'd preferred at fault had any other carrier than Geico.

      https://www.kbb.com/volvo/v60/2017/t...e|7762666|true

      Your car if I priced out right is a 2017 CC AWD Platinum with 31,891 miles. Private party on your car is around $24,000-$25,000. If Geico will only offer you $18,000 on car, then I'd tell them go to hell. If they're saying $18,000 is total value, that sounds fair. Either way man, this is the type of case you need an attorney.

      1. You had injuries requiring physical therapy.

      2. Your car was severely damaged so if it's fixed, you're entitled to Diminished Value. No company will pay that without an attorney. And Diminished value on your car will be huge.

      3. If car is totaled, you need to get the most fair value.

      4. Insurance company is NOT your friend. They are their to protect their bottom line. If Geico is your carrier, are they subrogating against at fault? If Geico is at fault's carrier, you shouldn't even be talking to them.

      Geico / At Fault's insurer will request access to your medical records. NEVER OBLIGE!

      Geico / At Fault's insurer will ask you to make a record statement: NEVER OBLIGE! - Only respond. At fault hit my car. I have injuries. I am not at liberty to discuss this issue further.

      Geico / At Fault's insurer will make low ball offers. Never accept first one. But honestly, you should have an attorney dealing with it.

      Long story short. Let's say you are on the phone with at fault's insurance. They ask are you OK and you say "YES". This can be construed as you had no injuries or that the severity of your injuries that you claim are far less. Also, if they record you saying other statements, trust me these will be used against you.

      Food for thought.
      My car is not the Platinum. I have Geico and the other person had Progressive.
      I was told by my doctor to send them his way if they ask how am because I'm not a medical professional and dont know the full extent of my injuries.

      I was told to find the same car on different websites with similar mileage so if they ask how much I want if its totaled out I can present them the different options and tell them look for me to buy the same car this is what I'm looking at paying. most of the cars are over 26k to 30k. when I bought my car the dealer had it originally marked at 27 but it was on sale for 21,700 when I bought. my loan is for 24,500 (including tax).

      I dont have the money for an attorney.

    25. #23
      Junior Member meade18's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Posts
      463
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      My car is not the Platinum. I have Geico and the other person had Progressive.
      I was told by my doctor to send them his way if they ask how am because I'm not a medical professional and dont know the full extent of my injuries.

      I was told to find the same car on different websites with similar mileage so if they ask how much I want if its totaled out I can present them the different options and tell them look for me to buy the same car this is what I'm looking at paying. most of the cars are over 26k to 30k. when I bought my car the dealer had it originally marked at 27 but it was on sale for 21,700 when I bought. my loan is for 24,500 (including tax).

      I dont have the money for an attorney.
      I wouldn't worry about getting an attorney to handle the car replacement part of the claim. There is a decent chance they don't jerk you around on that. Just go through your own insurance and you'll be fine. As for the injury side, if you aren't experiencing much pain, just keep your insurance company in the loop about what sort of medical care you need and they will probably work it out. If you had a bad injury, I would definitely advise you to get a personal injury attorney. You don't have to pay them. They just take 1/3 of the settlement/award at the end.
      2015.5 Volvo V60 Premier T5 FWD (with a new engine)

    26. #24
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      My car is not the Platinum. I have Geico and the other person had Progressive.
      I was told by my doctor to send them his way if they ask how am because I'm not a medical professional and dont know the full extent of my injuries.

      I was told to find the same car on different websites with similar mileage so if they ask how much I want if its totaled out I can present them the different options and tell them look for me to buy the same car this is what I'm looking at paying. most of the cars are over 26k to 30k. when I bought my car the dealer had it originally marked at 27 but it was on sale for 21,700 when I bought. my loan is for 24,500 (including tax).

      I dont have the money for an attorney.
      Attorneys take car accidents on contingency! You pay them between 25-33% of damages recovered. This won't include the value of your automobile. Contact an injury attorney. Look up their reviews. Don't go for one because they are on Television. Find one who people like. Small firms are sometimes much better than larger ones, because you'll get personal attention.

      ABSOLUTELY do not give Progressive access to HIPPA records (medical). My attorney told me this would be a huge mistake and one that people make. THey'll pry through your medical history and find reasons why you weren't injured. I.E. at age 18 you fell and hit your shoulder. So clearly the accident didn't cause your injuries.

      By sound of it, I am guessing this might be your first accident and you're pretty young. Biggest mistake you can make here is trying to do this on your own. You can always file a claim through GEICO and they'll go after Progressive to recoup their losses. But your best bet is have an attorney handle all this.
      Last edited by MyVolvoS60; 12-11-2019 at 04:52 PM.

    27. #25
      Quote Originally Posted by meade18 View Post
      I wouldn't worry about getting an attorney to handle the car replacement part of the claim. There is a decent chance they don't jerk you around on that. Just go through your own insurance and you'll be fine. As for the injury side, if you aren't experiencing much pain, just keep your insurance company in the loop about what sort of medical care you need and they will probably work it out. If you had a bad injury, I would definitely advise you to get a personal injury attorney. You don't have to pay them. They just take 1/3 of the settlement/award at the end.
      His doctor ordered physical therapy. Which in itself is a few thousand dollars. And injuries don't always make themselves immediately clear either. I definitely recommend with the amount of damage he contacts a lawyer!

      His car = Diminished Value if repaired. If totaled, he needs to negotiate the value by having every receipt, add on, etc he's done to the car to get the highest payment possible.

    28. #26
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2016
      Posts
      166
      Quote Originally Posted by emgrock1 View Post
      I mean, yeah that's ugly too. Nissan is making some pretty ugly vehicles these days in general.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      When I first saw one, I thought they'd got the name badge wrong and it should have been "Joke". rather than "Juke". I even thought about getting a little chrome piece to charitably replace the "U" to an "O".

      Yet they are popular in the UK with drivers that have no clue how to drive and don't care how their car looks; don't park next to them if you can !

    29. #27
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      So I signed the car over to the body shop for tear down and for supplemental estimate. I wont lie before I got my V60CC I found a Nissan Juke NISMO RS with a manual for sale and it was very tempting mainly because of the Recaro Seats.

    30. #28
      Junior Member T6dude's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Bellevue, WA
      Posts
      47
      Speaking of seats, did you try and get into the back seats of that car? Got an Uber once and I had the hardest time trying to squeeze past the small door into the rear seats. I guess in a way that Juke is like an exotic car, you put your butt in first, duck your head then grab your legs and pull them in!
      Current: 2012 S60 R Design, P* tune - "Speedy Rabbit" (Named by granddaughter after a spirited run)
      Traded: 1999 S80 T-6 - "Brit"
      Traded: 1983 850 GLT - "Samson"

    31. #29
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      Quote Originally Posted by T6dude View Post
      Speaking of seats, did you try and get into the back seats of that car? Got an Uber once and I had the hardest time trying to squeeze past the small door into the rear seats. I guess in a way that Juke is like an exotic car, you put your butt in first, duck your head then grab your legs and pull them in!
      With it just being me, the backseat would just be used for groceries.

    32. #30
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      644
      I would rather have a Toyota Prius or Toyota CH-R (on ugly cars list) than a Juke ! lol

      Not exactly head turners, more like what were they thinking ? Lexus is becoming way too swoopy and flashy with too much chrome accents. Volvo better there, more subdued.
      2012 S60 T5 FWD & 2013 XC90 AWD

    33. #31
      Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
      I would rather have a Toyota Prius or Toyota CH-R (on ugly cars list) than a Juke ! lol

      Not exactly head turners, more like what were they thinking ? Lexus is becoming way too swoopy and flashy with too much chrome accents. Volvo better there, more subdued.
      The Juke is hands down one of the ugliest, misshaped, vehicles to be designed. They named it Juke, because you don't have to go too far down the alphabet to puke at the thought of buying this travesty.

      Every time I see someone driving this on the road, I think what the hell kind of taste does this person have...

    34. #32
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      NH
      Posts
      42
      Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      The Juke is hands down one of the ugliest, misshaped, vehicles to be designed. They named it Juke, because you don't have to go too far down the alphabet to puke at the thought of buying this travesty.

      Every time I see someone driving this on the road, I think what the hell kind of taste does this person have...
      I completely agree... The designers must have been blacked out to put that thing through to production!
      2018 S60 Cross Country - CPO
      2016 S60 Cross Country (totaled)
      2010 s40 AWD R-design (sold)
      2005 s40 T5 (sold)

    35. #33
      Quote Originally Posted by RibzV60CC View Post
      With it just being me, the backseat would just be used for groceries.
      Any updates from Body Shop?

    36. #34
      Junior Member RibzV60CC's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2019
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      54
      So heard from the body shop Monday morning, sorry its taking me til now to get back to everyone. The new estimate from the body shop is $15,000.00. The new estimate has been sent to Geico and I'm waiting on them to make the decision

    37. #35
      Senior Member Wayne T5's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2002
      Location
      Russell Twp, OH
      Posts
      10,998
      Wow, close to being totaled.

      BTW, your car looks/looked really nice with the color of the car and bors.
      Past: '94 854, '99 S70 T5 SE, '99 S70 GLT, '04 S60R M, '12 S60 T5, '13 S60 T5, '15 S60 RD, '05 V70R GT
      Present: '95 854 T-5R, '06 XC70, '15.5 XC60 T6, '16 V60 P*

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 2
      Last Post: 12-18-2008, 10:14 PM
    2. Almost got in an accident, Thank you Brembo :D
      By AbsolutZer0 in forum R Forum (2004-2007)
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 12-09-2008, 11:31 AM
    3. Got in an accident
      By Dharam66 in forum S40 & V50 (2005-2012)
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: 12-13-2006, 11:38 AM
    4. Replies: 23
      Last Post: 09-30-2004, 12:31 AM
    5. whew... almost got into accident :(
      By GShyneDM in forum C70 (1998-2004)
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 10-16-2002, 02:07 PM