Volvo on call 1 year extension 50% off
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 55
    1. #1
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      441

      Volvo on call 1 year extension 50% off

      Here link i got from volvo for 50% off for VOC .

      http://click.email.volvocars.com/?qs...ef4c7a86b806e4


      Offer must be redeemed by December 31, 2019.

      Offer is still valid today (1/1/2020)

      1/2/2020 Discount is over.
      Last edited by Pauls90; 01-02-2020 at 05:51 PM.
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Location
      SoCal-Diamond Bar
      Posts
      235
      That’s a good deal. Might have to extend my service although it’s good till 2021.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2018 Volvo V90 R Design T5 P*(Bursting Blue)
      2018 Tesla Model 3 (Midnight Silver Metallic)
      2014 Honda Odyssey Elite (Family Hauler)

    4. #3
      Junior Member pocholin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      252
      Thank you for sharing...I just renewed my On-Call for 3-year with 50% off.
      2017 V90 CC T6- Luxury pkg with full color paint Maple Brown with blond interior, convenience pkg, B&W, HUD, four-C. Racechip GTS.

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #4
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Pittsburgh
      Posts
      8
      Wow, thank you. I just took advantage of this 50% off deal for 2 years.

    7. #5
      Member Magic Marker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      North NJ
      Posts
      1,669
      I just pulled the trigger on a 3 year extension on my 19 XC40. Thanks for posting. Much appreciated.
      2019 XC40 RD P* & 2013 XC60 T6 P* / 2011 S60 T6 (Traded In)

    8. #6
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      5,483
      Thanks a lot! Happy to save a few hundred bucks on this.

      Fusion · Red · T8 · XC60
      Rolling, Fusion Red - 2018 XC60 - T8
      Running to retire, 2000 V70XC 236+k miles

    9. #7
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      441
      Welcome! dono how you guys got 2 or 3 years options. On my side it was only 1 year option
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    10. #8
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      5,483
      Quote Originally Posted by Pauls90 View Post
      Welcome! dono how you guys got 2 or 3 years options. On my side it was only 1 year option
      I see up to 60months and I jumped on it.

      Fusion · Red · T8 · XC60
      Rolling, Fusion Red - 2018 XC60 - T8
      Running to retire, 2000 V70XC 236+k miles

    11. #9
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2018
      Location
      No. VA
      Posts
      202
      Quote Originally Posted by FusionRedXC60 View Post
      I see up to 60months and I jumped on it.

      Fusion · Red · T8 · XC60
      What was the URL that you used?
      Last edited by rdr854; 12-22-2019 at 09:24 AM.
      2018 V90 T5 R Design FWD | Crystal White / Charcoal, Full Napa Leather | 20" R Design Diamond Cut Wheels | Convenience Package | Laminated Glass | Heated Seats/Steering Wheel | Powered Load Cover | Rubber Floor Mats | Integrated Child Safety Seats

      Former Volvos: 2018 V60 Dynamic, 2008 S80 3.2 (first one with adaptive cruise in US), 2006 XC90 V8, 2004 V70ASR, 2003 V70ASR (OSD and replaced by 04 due to tranny problem with valve body), 03 S80 T6 (OSD), 99 V70 and 98 V70 (twins wagons to match our new born twins), 96 850GTA wagon, 93 940 Wagon (Cloth, no sunoof), 92 240 and 90 240 DL.

    12. #10
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      441
      I guess its depends on the VIN But i was fine with extra year didnt wanna spend more than $100
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    13. #11
      Junior Member RootDKJ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      North Jersey
      Posts
      730
      Good deal. Pricing is a bit off for the 3 year package ($65/year) while 2 and 4 year is $62.5/year. 5 year represents the best value @60/year. Torn between 4-5 year option.

      Does VoC stay with the vehicle if sold?
      2019 Bursting Blue XC60 R-Design T8
      | 21" Wheels | Exterior Style Kit | Advanced | 4C Air | B & W | CPO 10yr/Unlimited |
      2010 Maple Red XC60 T6 retired at 173,375 miles

    14. #12
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      441
      Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
      Good deal. Pricing is a bit off for the 3 year package ($65/year) while 2 and 4 year is $62.5/year. 5 year represents the best value @60/year. Torn between 4-5 year option.

      Does VoC stay with the vehicle if sold?
      I think yes . you can cancel and get prorated refund. I guess than order for new car.
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    15. #13
      VOC / Connectivity Expert
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Posts
      382
      Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
      Good deal. Pricing is a bit off for the 3 year package ($65/year) while 2 and 4 year is $62.5/year. 5 year represents the best value @60/year. Torn between 4-5 year option.

      Does VoC stay with the vehicle if sold?
      Yes and they will *not* refund every case. If your selling the car, just don't extend past that 😉
      Any comments made are of my own opinion and not that of my employer!

    16. #14
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      441
      Ye looks like P3 platform vin numbers only get 1 year. Most SPA vin numbers get more choices . I just put my S90 vin and i got up to 60 month when i put my Wifes and my moms s60 2017 both only got 1 year.
      Last edited by Pauls90; 12-23-2019 at 02:20 PM.
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    17. #15
      Junior Member RootDKJ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      North Jersey
      Posts
      730
      Thanks for the info everyone. I renewed for 60 months or 2028.
      2019 Bursting Blue XC60 R-Design T8
      | 21" Wheels | Exterior Style Kit | Advanced | 4C Air | B & W | CPO 10yr/Unlimited |
      2010 Maple Red XC60 T6 retired at 173,375 miles

    18. #16
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Posts
      34
      Thanks a lot for the information! Got to extend until 2027. Happy I don't have to pay full price and to not think about it for another 7 years.

    19. #17
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      441
      Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
      Thanks a lot for the information! Got to extend until 2027. Happy I don't have to pay full price and to not think about it for another 7 years.
      YEY
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    20. #18
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      41
      Thank you! Mine is expiring next May and just extended for another 3 years.
      |2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country| - Crystal White/Blond Interior - Luxury Package - Convenience Package - HUD - B&O - Premium Air Suspension - Polestar Optimised

    21. #19
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Las Vegas / Philadelphia
      Posts
      73
      Thanks! Just extended 5 years. Good deal!
      2005 Toyota 4Runner v8 4x4 Sport | Icon Stage 2 Suspension
      2019 S90 T6 Inscription | Black w/Blond Interior | ALL Packages | Polestar Performance

    22. #20
      Junior Member choochjb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Location
      NC, USA
      Posts
      87
      Just did the 5yrs too... And confirmed that it shows the extension in the app.

      Thanks!
      New Daily Driver: 2018 V90 T6 R-Design - P* Tuned, Passion Red
      Old Daily Driver: 2008 VW MKV GTI - APR Tuned, Candy White
      Backup/Hauler: 2019 Subaru Ascent - LP Aventure Lifted, Abyss Blue Pearl

    23. #21
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      SF Bay Area
      Posts
      46
      @Pauls90, thank you so much for sharing your link! We tend to keep our cars 10+ years, so I just purchased the 5 year subscription for our 2019 XC40 and saved quite a bit. Thank you again!!

    24. #22
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Location
      Calgary, AB
      Posts
      41
      Quote Originally Posted by Pauls90 View Post
      Ye looks like P3 platform vin numbers only get 1 year. Most SPA vin numbers get more choices . I just put my S90 vin and i got up to 60 month when i put my Wifes and my moms s60 2017 both only got 1 year.
      I get the same, seems so strange that they offer the full range for the SPA models compared to P3 platforms.
      I've got the '17 V60 and only gives the 1-Yr. Option.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
      17 V60 P* RB

    25. #23
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      441
      Quote Originally Posted by JulieK View Post
      @Pauls90, thank you so much for sharing your link! We tend to keep our cars 10+ years, so I just purchased the 5 year subscription for our 2019 XC40 and saved quite a bit. Thank you again!!
      Welcome!
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    26. #24
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2017
      Location
      Chicagoland
      Posts
      24
      Quote Originally Posted by choochjb View Post
      Just did the 5yrs too... And confirmed that it shows the extension in the app.

      Thanks!
      odd. i did it, and was billed, yet the app isn't showing an extension.

    27. #25
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      SF Bay Area
      Posts
      46
      Quote Originally Posted by mandrsn1 View Post
      odd. i did it, and was billed, yet the app isn't showing an extension.
      My app showed my extended date immediately after I paid for my subscription. I was surprised how quickly it reflected the new date!

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      2019 XC40 T5 Inscription | Chrystal White & Oxide Red | Vision | Advanced | Premium | Heated steering & seats | 19" 5-double spoke

    28. #26
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Las Vegas / Philadelphia
      Posts
      73
      Quote Originally Posted by mandrsn1 View Post
      odd. i did it, and was billed, yet the app isn't showing an extension.
      Mine updated almost immediately in the app

      Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
      2005 Toyota 4Runner v8 4x4 Sport | Icon Stage 2 Suspension
      2019 S90 T6 Inscription | Black w/Blond Interior | ALL Packages | Polestar Performance

    29. #27
      Junior Member RootDKJ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      North Jersey
      Posts
      730
      Quote Originally Posted by JulieK View Post
      My app showed my extended date immediately after I paid for my subscription. I was surprised how quickly it reflected the new date!

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Same here.
      2019 Bursting Blue XC60 R-Design T8
      | 21" Wheels | Exterior Style Kit | Advanced | 4C Air | B & W | CPO 10yr/Unlimited |
      2010 Maple Red XC60 T6 retired at 173,375 miles

    30. #28
      VOC / Connectivity Expert
      Join Date
      Mar 2017
      Posts
      382
      Quote Originally Posted by mandrsn1 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by choochjb View Post
      Just did the 5yrs too... And confirmed that it shows the extension in the app.

      Thanks!
      odd. i did it, and was billed, yet the app isn't showing an extension.
      Logout and back in.
      Any comments made are of my own opinion and not that of my employer!

    31. #29
      Junior Member choochjb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Location
      NC, USA
      Posts
      87
      Quote Originally Posted by smokey7722 View Post
      Mine updated almost immediately in the app

      Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
      Ditto. I was a little weirded out by the URL of the promo, and went to the app immediately to make sure that I didn't just get scammed....and it was updated within 5 seconds.
      New Daily Driver: 2018 V90 T6 R-Design - P* Tuned, Passion Red
      Old Daily Driver: 2008 VW MKV GTI - APR Tuned, Candy White
      Backup/Hauler: 2019 Subaru Ascent - LP Aventure Lifted, Abyss Blue Pearl

    32. #30
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      441
      Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours to update. i had that happen to my friend once after he got it back in a day.
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    33. #31
      Junior Member mattlach's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      535
      50% off something that should be free with the car is not a good deal.

    34. #32
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      441
      Quote Originally Posted by mattlach View Post
      50% off something that should be free with the car is not a good deal.
      How can this be free when Volvo have to pay to ATT for service, for people in Costumer service who answer volvo on call etc. Call centers all over the world cant be free. Yes it is overpriced when its regular price but 50% is cheaper than even ONStar from GM and its better than ONstar.
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    35. #33
      Junior Member mattlach's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      535
      Quote Originally Posted by Pauls90 View Post
      How can this be free when Volvo have to pay to ATT for service, for people in Costumer service who answer volvo on call etc. Call centers all over the world cant be free. Yes it is overpriced when its regular price but 50% is cheaper than even ONStar from GM and its better than ONstar.
      I use my own SIM card for wireless service in my car that I pay for.

      Why do they need call centers? Essentially this is just for the app to be able to communicate with the car, right?

    36. #34
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      441
      Volvo using ATT network to communicate with the car. Thats nothing to do with SIM cards. Volvo on call subscription includes an App and the concierge service and road side assistance. Its all in one if you dont have volvo on call your app wont work when you press volvo on call in your car no one will help you unless you sing up. Only SOS works free for i think 8 or 10 years. And again they use ATT for SOS signal as well. So if you in area where no cell service of any kind for w.e reason car wont be able to call SOS or ON call support .
      Last edited by Pauls90; 12-26-2019 at 09:15 PM.
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    37. #35
      Junior Member mattlach's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      535
      Quote Originally Posted by Pauls90 View Post
      Volvo using ATT network to communicate with the car. Thats nothing to do with SIM cards. Volvo on call subscription includes an App and the concierge service and road side assistance. Its all in one if you dont have volvo on call your app wont work when you press volvo on call in your car no one will help you unless you sing up. Only SOS works free for i think 8 or 10 years. And again they use ATT for SOS signal as well. So if you in area where no cell service of any kind for w.e reason car wont be able to call SOS or ON call support .
      I guess that makes a little more sense.

      I have no interest in concierge or roadside assistance. All I want is the app. That should really have been included. It costs them next to nothing to operate.

      Why would anyone want a concierge? Makes no sense.

      And doesn't Volvo include Towing for Life for all Volvo's regardless of vintage now anyway?

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 8
      Last Post: 12-31-2019, 06:43 PM
    2. Replies: 2
      Last Post: 07-02-2019, 01:05 PM
    3. Incoming SPAM call via Volvo on call
      By pshifrin in forum S60, S60CC & V60, V60CC (2011-2018)
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 09-18-2018, 11:29 PM
    4. Volvo Oxygen Sensor Cable extension - Genuine Volvo
      By db130 in forum FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:18 PM
    5. Replies: 5
      Last Post: 11-04-2009, 05:00 PM