Are there any options you would like that aren't available in your market? - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Are there any options you would like that aren't available in your market?

The convenience and safety of having the Drive Mode and Hold/Charge controls on the steering controls (e.g., right-hand buttons) would be a nice improvement. It would involve some additional programming but not necessarily new physical buttons.

BTW: The topic on this thread was and is a “wish list” for the “Volvo”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      2016 XC90 T8 Inscription | US 10/2015 Build| Crystal White | Blonde | Blonde | B&W | Air | HUD | Convenience Vision Climate | PAII + Mitigation Upgrades | Xpel + Gtechniq Ceramic | 3M Crystalline 50% Tint, 97% UV Rejection, 60% Solar Heat Rejection | 20" A/S & 22" Summer | Tow | Last TSU installed 17 Jan. 2020 | 46K miles | MPG 31.8 Lifetime including transcontinental trips, regional trips and even towing

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gary-16-Xc90 View Post

BTW: The topic on this thread was and is a “wish list” for the “Volvo”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Actually the topic on this thread was a "wish list" of options that are available in other Countries but not in yours.
      But as in any thread/topic, we tend to shift the conversation :P
      Current: 2020 Volvo XC60 R-Design, 2018 Volvo XC40 R-Design
      Previous: 2009 Volvo C70, 2006 Volvo XC60, 2003 Saab 9-5, 1999 Mitsubishi FTO, 1998 Land Rover Freelander, 1995 Suzuki Swift Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by stocis View Post
      Actually the topic on this thread was a "wish list" of options that are available in other Countries but not in yours.
      But as in any thread/topic, we tend to shift the conversation :P
      Right. The topic *was* about options available in other markets that you wish were available in yours. I figured there were probably plenty of wishlist threads, but maybe that was a poor assumption or maybe my skills at spelling things out need work.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Catfiend View Post
      Right. The topic *was* about options available in other markets that you wish were available in yours. I figured there were probably plenty of wishlist threads, but maybe that was a poor assumption or maybe my skills at spelling things out need work.
      list of volvo options that are available in other countries but not yours. And yeah *was*! I said it in a not offensive way.
      Current: 2020 Volvo XC60 R-Design, 2018 Volvo XC40 R-Design
      Previous: 2009 Volvo C70, 2006 Volvo XC60, 2003 Saab 9-5, 1999 Mitsubishi FTO, 1998 Land Rover Freelander, 1995 Suzuki Swift Sedan

I'd like to have the hybrid drive train available for all models without having to do polestar. Also not an option but an accessory, the dog cage would be very useful.
      2020 V60 T5 Inscription Fusion Red Luxury and Advanced Package

Laminated Glass as options on 60's. I had this on my Excellence XC90 and S90. Being in the bay area this gave me piece of mind that if an attempt to break in to cars with laminated glass is damn near impossible with this stuff. Volvo missed the mark on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by x001100 View Post
      Laminated Glass as options on 60's. I had this on my Excellence XC90 and S90. Being in the bay area this gave me piece of mind that if an attempt to break in to cars with laminated glass is damn near impossible with this stuff. Volvo missed the mark on this one!
      In Europe, that is available. I have it on my S60 2020...

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rhmorris View Post
      11. Skip plate... YES! Again in snow and/or muddy dirt roads, very good idea... city streets, optional.
      I got the "skip plate" on my OSD V90. See thread https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...ive-Skid-Plate with pictures.

The OSD order part number for the Skid Plate was "A00230 SKID PLATE UNDER ENGINE" when I ordered it. The same plate (a.k.a. Protective Plate) was used for the V90, V90CC and new XC60 when I last looked.

On an OSD order, you can specify items listed in Volvo's Accessory Price Lists from the FLYVOLVO page: http://www.flyvolvo.com/msg4.htm

But I see that the part number may have changed in the lastest Flyvolvo links for the 90...

http://www.flyvolvo.com/20V90accessories.pdf

...and the XC60 accessory list doesn't mention the protective plate. (I do know for certain that the same plate fits both vehicles, however)

http://www.flyvolvo.com/20XC60accessories.pdf

I also purchased the "SPI SCUFF PLATE, ILLUMINATED" which replaces the standard non-illuminated part at the rear of the cargo area. See my pictures in the SwedeSpeed link mentioned above.

Here's Volvo's current page showing the Protective Plate:

https://accessories.volvocars.com/en...CC-515841/2020
      Last edited by Mr Timewise; 01-05-2020 at 11:53 PM.

11. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3