2020 xc60
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2020 xc60

2020 xc60

My wife and I are currently looking at a new SUV. We’ve narrowed our choices to the XC60 and BMW X3. We’ve owned tons of BMW’s but have never owned a Volvo. We’ve driven the X3 and it’s fine, but we really like the look of the Volvo and were going to schedule a test drive in the next week, but I’ve been reading some of the horror stories of quality control and vibration issues. Would love to get more color on how reliable this vehicle is. Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No reliability issue for my T8 in two years. Just a few minor things for dealer visit.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk
      Rolling, Fusion Red - 2018 XC60 - T8
      Running to retire, 2000 V70XC 236+k miles

somewhere in vt, at the end of very dirt roads
      have an '18 with 20k miles and have had no problems at all, though the dealership performed the recall replacement of the rear gate lift struts.
      2018 "polestarred"® XC60 T6 "R" design in electric silver with volvo's 21" summer wheels/tires, 19" BBS winter wheels with relatively quiet Michelin X-Ice
      2007 honda s2000

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bmcginn53 View Post
      My wife and I are currently looking at a new SUV. We’ve narrowed our choices to the XC60 and BMW X3. We’ve owned tons of BMW’s but have never owned a Volvo. We’ve driven the X3 and it’s fine, but we really like the look of the Volvo and were going to schedule a test drive in the next week, but I’ve been reading some of the horror stories of quality control and vibration issues. Would love to get more color on how reliable this vehicle is. Thank you.
      My first Volvo in life and my last Volvo, never again
      Lots of problems and unreliable software
      2018 XC60 T5 R-Design

Ive done 3700 miles in mine (B4) so far and no issues in the 2.5 months I’ve had it

Quote Originally Posted by bmcginn53 View Post
      If you are comfortable from owning a lot of BMW to try something new like a Volvo, then go ahead. It also depends if your dealership is above average on finding any problems you encounter and fixing it. I always see people older then me in the dealership whenever I go do service my car, most I don't hear them complain at all (I've seen their car, most have the SPA versions with all the packages). If they do they just lay out the problem to the service people and what I've heard is the same problems I have encountered so far (which I described below).

My XC60 (early 2019, got it on Nov 2018) is fine so far, not perfect but I like my dealer because they do try to find the problem and then fix it if they find it. I had the lumbar support inflating all the time every time I get into the car (fixed with software update), some kind of rattle somewhere in the middle of the vehicle (that's how I described it, somehow they fixed it). There was a recall, I received a physical mail so I went to get that done.

I have friends from all kinds of background and age, they find the inscription seats very comfortable they can sleep on a short ride (that's what they say).

I am the opposite of you, I had always had electrical problems with the BMWs (new and I didn't own them but I was the driver) back then. I decided to pick something else for my first owned vehicle.

1 thing to keep in mind with car forums.....most people only join a car forum when they have an issue.....so when 1 visits a car forum, it sounds like there are a lot of issues. I visit a lot of car forums, and its the same thing.....car issues....what gas to use, what oil is the best,lol And you will find 1 or 2 posters who like to troll and cause issues....Doesn't take long to figure out who they are. Only had my 2019 XC 60 T8 Inscription since march of this year and only like 6200 trouble free miles! had my first issue today..screw in the side of the tire..$280 for a new tire & Install. Love my Volvo...I get to remind myself on how well it drives/feels when I drive my wifes 2016 Forester!! Yes 2 different cars, but what a huge difference in the drive. If your just starting to look at Volvo and ur in the USA, I highly recommend you look a the T8...as with Federal (and some States) federal rebates, it can be less than a T6. No such thing as the perfect car.....but when you drive the right car,you should know it is perfect for you. GL on whatever your choices is and enjoy it.
      2019 XC 60 T8 Inscription Osmium Grey
      2017 Honda Africa Twin

Quote Originally Posted by flames9 View Post
      1 thing to keep in mind with car forums.....most people only join a car forum when they have an issue.....so when 1 visits a car forum, it sounds like there are a lot of issues. I visit a lot of car forums, and its the same thing.....car issues....what gas to use, what oil is the best,lol And you will find 1 or 2 posters who like to troll and cause issues....Doesn't take long to figure out who they are. Only had my 2019 XC 60 T8 Inscription since march of this year and only like 6200 trouble free miles! had my first issue today..screw in the side of the tire..$280 for a new tire & Install. Love my Volvo...I get to remind myself on how well it drives/feels when I drive my wifes 2016 Forester!! Yes 2 different cars, but what a huge difference in the drive. If your just starting to look at Volvo and ur in the USA, I highly recommend you look a the T8...as with Federal (and some States) federal rebates, it can be less than a T6. No such thing as the perfect car.....but when you drive the right car,you should know it is perfect for you. GL on whatever your choices is and enjoy it.

I have a 2019 R-Design, purchased about a year ago and now have about 15,000 miles on it. Only issues I have had is vibration from the front end and they replaced my rotors with no fuss, and replaced some door handles that weren't sensing my touch to lock and unlock.

I've owned Mercedes, several Audis including Q5, a couple recent Jaguars including F-Pace, several pre-GM Saabs Hondas, VWs, Alfa, various US brands, and I have to say this car is one of the best I have owned when you consider everything together: capabilities, looks, performance, reliability. Not the best I've had in any one of those categories, but average them all together, and it's pretty close to the top. If something happened to this one, I'd get another in a heartbeat.
      2019 XC60 T6 R-Design | Osmium Grey | Advanced Package | Polestar | Air Suspension

Former happy BMW owner here, but I prefer the Volvo. Just passed a year in our XC60 with no issues.

Both are great vehicles, so pick what you prefer. If leasing, they will both be reliable. If buying, I find the Volvos actually less expensive to maintain.

what brand is that side bars ?
      XC60 Τ8 R DESIGN ICE WHITE

Love my 2019 T8 R-Design. You won’t ever find me owning BMW or 4 ringed Skoda.
      2019 Bursting Blue XC60 R-Design T8
      | 21" Wheels | Exterior Style Kit | Advanced | 4C Air | B & W | CPO 10yr/Unlimited |
      2010 Maple Red XC60 T6 retired at 173,375 miles

Just like any other car, you'll see more comments online about problems because if everything is good there's no need to comment.

My 2018 XC60 T8 has over 26K miles on it and has been a pure pleasure in every way. There were two small issues (not affecting drivability) that were both solved with a simple software update at the dealer, so I would have to say it has been extremely reliable as well as being a delight to drive.
      2018 XC60 Momentum T8 (OSD March 2018)

MY19 T8 Inscription here. Great vehicle. Only issue is/was driver's seat bolster clip broke and piece was loose. Other than that. No troubles. Have 15K on it. I looked at Audi and BMW before purchase.

Everyone — let’s be nice. No bullying.

We’ve all had cars that have been great and some not so great. After 40 plus car purchases over the years, I can truly say that most manufacturers have cars that should have never left the factory. I have seen this with Plymouth, Chevrolet, Volvo (my 92 240), Ford, and yes — Honda - which actually was the worst given the condition of the car when it was delivered in 1985 as an 86 model.

Today, cars are much more complex than they were 5, 10 and 15 years ago. Consumer Reports has noted that most manufacturers are struggling with product launches which is why it is best to wait a model year or two if you can. Volvo has had launch problems before, such as with the first gen S80 with most problems being resolved by the 02 model year. A non-Volvo case in point, based upon the Tahoe/Yukon forum seems to be the Chevy Suburban/Tahoe/GMC Yukon platform that launched in 2014 as a 2015 model. There were significant complaints and by the 17 model year, most had been worked out. (I had an early 16 model that had some problems and traded it for a 17 which was much better. The 19 is better still).

I agree that teething problems can be annoying if not downright frustrating. But if the manufacturer and dealer are willing to work with you and you are willing to be reasonable (and polite), you can usually get to where you need to be. The manufacturer wants to keep you a a customer and does not want to lose you to another brand. And, in my experience, I have had dealers and manufacturers willing to do just that.
      2018 V90 T5 R Design FWD | Crystal White / Charcoal, Full Napa Leather | 20" R Design Diamond Cut Wheels | Convenience Package | Laminated Glass | Heated Seats/Steering Wheel | Powered Load Cover | Rubber Floor Mats | Integrated Child Safety Seats

Former Volvos: 2018 V60 Dynamic, 2008 S80 3.2 (first one with adaptive cruise in US), 2006 XC90 V8, 2004 V70ASR, 2003 V70ASR (OSD and replaced by 04 due to tranny problem with valve body), 03 S80 T6 (OSD), 99 V70 and 98 V70 (twins wagons to match our new born twins), 96 850GTA wagon, 93 940 Wagon (Cloth, no sunoof), 92 240 and 90 240 DL.

Hopefully I don't have to clean up another thread. If you can't play nice, don't play at all.

To reiterate what Richard and flames9 mentioned above: Most Volvo owners are not having major issues with their SPA-platform cars. There are some that have had defective cars with multiple issues, every manufacturer has this challenge. Your car may be broken and still broken because a technician failed to do the repair correctly, it is frustrating and time consuming. It happens to us all. It happened to me with my 2017 V90CC which had a vibration that could not be resolved. After replacing just about everything on the suspension, wheels and tires, Volvo took it back for further examination. I was frustrated and so was the team from Volvo trying to resolve it. It is up to the dealership and then the manufacturer to do everything reasonably possible to fix defects.

There are times when owners are unreasonable and/or feel entitled to nitpick things that are not broken or what they consider a design flaw that will be the end of the brand if not corrected. For the past 20yrs on swedespeed, I have read just about every type of complaint possible. It is true, forum readers post complaints more than praise consistently across automotive and consumer platforms.
      2017 S90 Inscription (daily)
      2016 S60CC (next generation Volvo driver)
      2017 XC90 Momentum Plus (family)

Previous:
      2019 XC40 R-Design T5 AWD, 2017 V90 Cross Country T6 AWD , 2018 V60 Polestar #103/1500, 2016 XC90 R-Design, 2013 C30 Polestar #141/250,2015.5 V60 R-Design,1998 V70 T5M, 1999 S70 GLT, 2000 V70R, 2004 V70R, 2006 V70R Sonic Blue, 2006 V70R Electric Silver, 2007 V70R Passion Red, 2003 XC90 2.5T, 2007 XC90 V8 Sport Electric Silver, 2007 XC90 Sport V8, Passion Red

I could understand one post but that is two posts in a row where people are inferring this thread is slipping. I must not be reading the same thread, because every post I read so far was 100% civil.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyboy View Post
      I could understand one post but that is two posts in a row where people are inferring this thread is slipping. I must not be reading the same thread, because every post I read so far was 100% civil.
      Civil after Chris cleaned it up. You cannot see the childish posts that were deleted.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

Grecian, i was in the same impression that the thread was civil, but then read your post that Chris deleted some posts... probably not civil.

To the point, i too have a MY20 XC90 B5 like D3GGY for almost 3 months.

7.500 km’s so far and the only problem was a replacement steering wheel button module, which they performed at the same time i retrofitted some OEM equipment.
      No hassle at all except -i think- they kind of scratched the edge of my buttons on top probably by trying to eject them.?

As long as i have my warranty on, i sleep happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      XC90 MY20 B5 Inscription
      Onyx Black - Amber Nappa Ventilated Seats - BLIS - Volvo Guard Alarm - 4 C Active Suspension -Sport Pedals - Illuminated Tailgate Scuff Plate - Sports Heated Steering Wheel - HomeLink®, Interior rear view mirror with autodim and compass
      Packs: Light - Media & Sound - Park Assist - 360° - Winter - Xenium - Seat - Anti-Terror Window Films

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      Hopefully I don't have to clean up another thread. If you can't play nice, don't play at all.

To reiterate what Richard and flames9 mentioned above: Most Volvo owners are not having major issues with their SPA-platform cars. There are some that have had defective cars with multiple issues, every manufacturer has this challenge. Your car may be broken and still broken because a technician failed to do the repair correctly, it is frustrating and time consuming. It happens to us all. It happened to me with my 2017 V90CC which had a vibration that could not be resolved. After replacing just about everything on the suspension, wheels and tires, Volvo took it back for further examination. I was frustrated and so was the team from Volvo trying to resolve it. It is up to the dealership and then the manufacturer to do everything reasonably possible to fix defects.

There are times when owners are unreasonable and/or feel entitled to nitpick things that are not broken or what they consider a design flaw that will be the end of the brand if not corrected. For the past 20yrs on swedespeed, I have read just about every type of complaint possible. It is true, forum readers post complaints more than praise consistently across automotive and consumer platforms.
      I absolutely agree with your comet

No car is perfect in the world, but when a car betrays you at some point and puts you at risk your life and the lives of your family, then that's something else
      All other problems are not important, but when overtake the truck halfway you get the error: Reduced performance
      Overtaking a truck with a trailer and lost power, IT'S DANGEROUS. From that moment I hate Volvo.
      Since that day, my family has never in XC60 again, because I don't want to think about getting into a similar critical situation

Worse still, it's a well-known problem on SPA models that has not been solved by Volvo developers for two years
      And that I'm not the only one who has had this problem

All the other problems I had with my XC60 are not important at all
      2018 XC60 T5 R-Design

MY 2019 XC60 T6 Inscription with 23,000 miles and have good luck so far. Just got back from a 7 hour round trip this weekend, and it reinforced my favorable impressions of the car. Very comfortable to drive, good tech, and always a sharp looker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
      I absolutely agree with your comet

No car is perfect in the world, but when a car betrays you at some point and puts you at risk your life and the lives of your family, then that's something else
      All other problems are not important, but when overtake the truck halfway you get the error: Reduced performance
      Overtaking a truck with a trailer and lost power, IT'S DANGEROUS. From that moment I hate Volvo.
      Since that day, my family has never in XC60 again, because I don't want to think about getting into a similar critical situation

Worse still, it's a well-known problem on SPA models that has not been solved by Volvo developers for two years

Big Bang —

I am sorry that you were bullied and I can fully sympathize with you. I have been there and done that with my 2003 Volvo V70. The root cause of my transmission problem ended up being the valve body that had to be redesigned in order to eliminate the transmission flair that would cause the car. to lose power at the most inopportune time while accelerating. There were times that it was downright scary. I worked with my retailer and Volvo to resolve the issue. The dealer had me in a long term service loaner and ultimately, Volvo facilitated a replacement of the car with a 2004 V70.

Not knowing what country you are in (nor the market spec of your car), my recommendation would be to work with your local Volvo dealer and the Volvo distributor for the market where you are located. My recollection is that you are part of the diplomatic corps and I would therefore presume that you are covered by the international warranty like my parents’ Volvo that was purchased through the military sales program many years ago.

Good luck and happy holidays.
      2018 V90 T5 R Design FWD | Crystal White / Charcoal, Full Napa Leather | 20" R Design Diamond Cut Wheels | Convenience Package | Laminated Glass | Heated Seats/Steering Wheel | Powered Load Cover | Rubber Floor Mats | Integrated Child Safety Seats

Former Volvos: 2018 V60 Dynamic, 2008 S80 3.2 (first one with adaptive cruise in US), 2006 XC90 V8, 2004 V70ASR, 2003 V70ASR (OSD and replaced by 04 due to tranny problem with valve body), 03 S80 T6 (OSD), 99 V70 and 98 V70 (twins wagons to match our new born twins), 96 850GTA wagon, 93 940 Wagon (Cloth, no sunoof), 92 240 and 90 240 DL.

Sorry to hear that. And you're right - no car is perfect, nor any brand. So far I've been lucky but individual cars from any model can have major issues. And sometimes the way the manufacturer handles things can leave such a bad taste that it taints their image forever. Take Audi, for example. No way I'd own one, even though I'm sure that they're under different management and building much better cars.

I've seen some mentions of Reduced Performance issue, though I'm not sure they were all associated with SPA cars (if someone knows better feel free to correct me.) I wonder if the causes that have been determined are mostly the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Catfiend View Post
      I've seen some mentions of Reduced Performance issue, though I'm not sure they were all associated with SPA cars (if someone knows better feel free to correct me.) I wonder if the causes that have been determined are mostly the same?
      The causes are not the same, in my case the problem is after hard (strong) accelerations Reduced Engine Performance message pops up. Known issue on the SPA platform

Thank you and happy holidays to you
      Last edited by BigBang; 12-23-2019 at 10:44 AM.
      2018 XC60 T5 R-Design

Quote Originally Posted by rdr854 View Post
      Big Bang —

I am sorry that you were bullied and I can fully sympathize with you. I have been there and done that with my 2003 Volvo V70. The root cause of my transmission problem ended up being the valve body that had to be redesigned in order to eliminate the transmission flair that would cause the car. to lose power at the most inopportune time while accelerating. There were times that it was downright scary. I worked with my retailer and Volvo to resolve the issue. The dealer had me in a long term service loaner and ultimately, Volvo facilitated a replacement of the car with a 2004 V70.

Not knowing what country you are in (nor the market spec of your car), my recommendation would be to work with your local Volvo dealer and the Volvo distributor for the market where you are located. My recollection is that you are part of the diplomatic corps and I would therefore presume that you are covered by the international warranty like my parents’ Volvo that was purchased through the military sales program many years ago.

Good luck and happy holidays.
      I'm sorry but he wasn't bullied. He's been talking crap for Volvo and promoting Audi in every single word he posted.
      Most of the members here, have him in their ignore list.
      Out of the hundreds of threads here, he's always been ignorant towards other members that really do love their Volvo, not to mention wordings filled with irony, provocation and some times, hate/racist comments.

If anything, he's the bully.
      The reason the posts got deleted is because I reported his racist posts monkey/cage.
      Current: 2020 Volvo XC60 R-Design, 2018 Volvo XC40 R-Design
      Previous: 2008 Volvo C70, 2003 Saab 9-5, 1999 Mitsubishi FTO, 1998 Land Rover Freelander, 1995 Suzuki Swift Sedan

My first Volvo, a XC60 T5. Only 9000 Km so far.
      Only ‘problem’ is the cover on the windscreen for the radar and cameras rattles. I’ll get it fixed ( there is an approved fix) when it goes in for its first service in the spring.
      As a criticism, the whole infotainment system is missing obvious features and takes far too long to boot. Needs some more computing power!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stocis View Post
      I'm sorry but he wasn't bullied. He's been talking crap for Volvo and promoting Audi in every single word he posted.
      Out of the hundreds of threads here, he's always been ignorant towards other members that really do love their Volvo, not to mention wordings filled with irony, provocation and some times, hate/racist comments.

The reason the posts got deleted is because I reported his racist posts monkey/cage.
      THIS

Volvo is the first luxury brand I've sold and first started selling back in 2008. I was expecting lots of headaches. Honestly I've found that to not be the case on either new or pre-owned car's I've sold in the past year and a half. Not that there haven't been any issues, but far fewer than when I sold Fords or Chrysler's in the past. I believe Volvo is still listed as the least expensive European luxury brand to maintain, so I think you'd be pleased coming from BMW. The one area that I see Volvo being a little short is dealership experience scores. I know Volvo is actively working on this with stricter requirements that have actually caused 3 dealers that were somewhat competition to myself to close in the past year. A bad product with a good dealer is generally a better experience than a good product with a bad dealer. I believe Volvo has a good product, so if you're dealer is good then you should be in excellent shape.
      Volvo Sales Guy
      VCOA Member

Quote Originally Posted by stocis View Post

I didn't mention your family, but you did mention my family
      The basics of culture do not allow me to mention family in the forum
      Why don't you mention my family?

Skip my posts and you will be better and easier

Volvo is a very bad car for me and here's why:

Poor software causes my family's lives to be compromised
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...ced-perfomance

Oil on on top of engine:
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...nother-problem

Parts that fall out for no reason. I have to glue the parts
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...ght=parts+fall
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...er-falling-off
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...-Missing-Cover

Unknown white spots on the door trim:
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...or-Door-Panels

Bad design:
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...ht=white+spots

Finally, read the comparison, state what is not true of all that I have stated here
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...2-0TFSI-S-line

Because of this and similar little things, Volvo is a bad car for me and I am entitled to that opinion
      If you are in love with your Volvo that's your problem, enjoy your Volvo and skip my comments
      Last edited by BigBang; 12-23-2019 at 11:07 AM.
      2018 XC60 T5 R-Design

I didn't mention your family, but you did mention my family
      The basics of culture do not allow me to mention family in the forum
      Why don't you mention my family?

Skip my posts and you will be better and easier

Volvo is a very bad car for me and here's why:

Poor software causes my family's lives to be compromised
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...ced-perfomance

Oil on on top of engine:
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...nother-problem

Parts that fall out for no reason. I have to glue the parts
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...ght=parts+fall
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...er-falling-off
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...-Missing-Cover

Unknown white spots on the door trim:
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...or-Door-Panels

Bad design:
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...ht=white+spots

Finally, read the comparison, state what is not true of all that I have stated here
      https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...2-0TFSI-S-line

Because of this and similar little things, Volvo is a bad car for me and I am entitled to that opinion
      If you are in love with your Volvo that's your problem, enjoy your Volvo and skip my comments
      Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Freedom of expression is a human right.
      Trying to play internet ninja though, is not.
      I only mentioned your family once, when you said that this is your family's car and not yours. I can't remember the thread you said it to, but won't bother to search for it.
      What i said was just question if your family owns the volvo and you are the kid who doesn't like the car daddy bought.

You tried to overtake a truck and the Volvo warned you for poor performance. Thank god your family was safe and sound. Being in any other car other than the Volvo on that day, you'd be dead. And yeah your precious Audi would've not done any better. That's my comment on that. Don't post the same stuff over and over again. You're being boring. Not just me, but to everyone else too.

I'd love for anyone of the daily 10-15 active members to prove me wrong and I would gladly take that back.
      Or if anyone disagrees with the following be my guest:

Does that mean that Volvo is a bad car? Of course not.
      Does that mean that Volvo is not a safe car? Please. volvosavedmylife.com
      Does that mean you have to post hateful comments and consider every Volvo owner an idiot? or even worse calling them names?
      You reply to every single post with hate and post advertisements promoting other cars. Most of the members have ignored you. I couldn't care less.
      We love our cars, bought with our hard earned money and try to be helpful to one another.
      We are neither idiots or monkeys for doing so.
      You are.
      Previous: 2008 Volvo C70, 2003 Saab 9-5, 1999 Mitsubishi FTO, 1998 Land Rover Freelander, 1995 Suzuki Swift Sedan

Well if the OP does decide on a Volvo they probably won't stick around this forum )=

It's a tough call between the freedom to say what you want, and what is best for a given community. Ranting against a brand on the brands forum isn't the same as productive criticism. Anything produced will have good and bad experiences for consumers. You can google Audi braked for no reason, reduced power, loss of power steering and get lots of hits, just like you can for ANY brand. I had the misfortune of having a pitman arm snap on me once during normal driving and it caused the vehicle to roll, so pure mechanical connections can have their problems too, that wasn't a Volvo or Audi. Bad things happen, it's not a reason to constantly expel energy to hate a brand.
      Volvo Sales Guy
      VCOA Member

I am getting the feeling that this thread is not going anywhere and it may have reached its useful life...
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      I am getting the feeling that this thread is not going anywhere and it may have reached its useful life...
      it's not this thread. It's the whole xc60 forum that's going nowhere with users like BigBang.
      I'd ask a moderator to spend a mere 10 minutes in looking what he posted since the day he joined. He's disrespectful, sarcastic and pathetic.
      @GrecianVolvo Just read the threads he posted as a defense.
      I mean cmon. He took a picture with his mobile phone while going 80km/h just to prove that volvo is not safe for his family.
      Brilliant thinking. While the car warns you about poor performance (and many other issues as it turns out, your first thought is "hey let me take a picture of that").
      Must be diplomat thing. BigBang you are embarrassing yourself.

It’s spoiling a good forum all this rubbish.

wow this detour went pretty far lol

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast