XC90 Front net pocket
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

XC90 Front net pocket

I searched the forum and googled it, but could not find the part number for it.

It is listed in the specifications

https://www.volvocars.com/intl/cars/...8-37788530a816

but does anybody know the part number or where can it be purchased?
      2019 XC90 R Design Polestar

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would check with your local Volvo dealer. The part number may be VIN specific so that it matches your interior color.
      Hers: 2019 S60 T5 R-Design FWD | Pebble Gray / Charcoal, Napa Leather | 18” R-Design Wheels | Heated Seats and Steering Wheel | Rubber Floor Mats

His: 2018 V90 T5 R-Design FWD | Crystal White / Charcoal, Full Napa Leather | 20" R-Design Diamond Cut Wheels | Convenience Package | Laminated Glass | Heated Seats/Steering Wheel | Powered Load Cover | Rubber Floor Mats | Integrated Child Safety Seats

Former Volvos: 2018 V60 Dynamic, 2008 S80 3.2 (first one with adaptive cruise in US), 2006 XC90 V8, 2004 V70ASR, 2003 V70ASR (OSD and replaced by 04 due to tranny problem with valve body), 03 S80 T6 (OSD), 99 V70 and 98 V70 (twins wagons to match our new born twins), 96 850GTA wagon, 93 940 Wagon (Cloth, no sunoof), 92 240 and 90 240 DL.

I just called and the parts guy said it is not in their Accessories catalog. :-(

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

I’m looking for it too. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current:
      Linnéa: 2017 Osmium Grey XC90 T8 R-Design Vision/Climate/Conv/Air/B&W/Booster
      Deceased:
      Inga: 2004 Titanium Gray/Gobi S60R - Navigation, ipd tune, hood vent, rear window spoiler
      Astrid: 2015.5 Sapphire Black/Nubuck XC60 T6 AWD R-Design Platinum BLIS Climate Polestar

Quote Originally Posted by FlyRevII View Post
      thanks for the link, but this is for the pre-SPA XC90.

I noticed something odd. I have 2 identical 2019 Xc90’s. My blue one has the net pocket while my wife’s white one does not. The blue one has a build date of 12/18 and the white one has build date of 6/18

Funny how they may have added them mid model year

Did anyone get a part number for this side panel with net? My local dealer is not being very helpful in ordering one so I will probably have to do it online.
      2018 Volvo XC-90 R-Design package, Bursting Blue Metallic - grocery hauler and daily driver
      2016 Porsche GT4, Sapphire Blue Metallic - weekend and track toy

I had the same problem in finding it. I took the panel off. The net is not separable from the panel without breaking the welded plastic connectors. So, it must be the case that the net automatically comes with the panel and there is no separate part number. I am speculating here, so take it FWIW. Why not just order the panel from your dealer and return it if it is wrong. As I recall, the retail price on the panel was about 40 bucks on one of the exploded parts diagrams I looked at.

Billk, it is the panel part number I need. Most online parts sites don’t list 2020 yet and the one that did was not showing that panel part number.

2018 Volvo XC-90 R-Design package, Bursting Blue Metallic - grocery hauler and daily driver

When the car gets home I’ll check it out.

There are a couple of decals with numbers. I would post my photos of them, but I never passed the test on posting pictures on a forum. I’m not familiar with the Volvo parts numbering system, but this one might be the part number: 32226645. Another possibility: 39382340. This part has it all - numbers on decals, numbers directly on the plastic, QR code, bar code. I can post the photos if somebody can point me in the right direction. Or send a message. Let me know how I can further help.

Quote Originally Posted by Billk9989 View Post
      There are a couple of decals with numbers. I would post my photos of them, but I never passed the test on posting pictures on a forum. I’m not familiar with the Volvo parts numbering system, but this one might be the part number: 32226645. Another possibility: 39382340. This part has it all - numbers on decals, numbers directly on the plastic, QR code, bar code. I can post the photos if somebody can point me in the right direction. Or send a message. Let me know how I can further help.
      hi, I just sent you a PM. thanks.

Use tapatalk app on phone to post here and very easy to attach picture.

Fusion · Red · T8 · XC60
      Rolling, Fusion Red - 2018 XC60 - T8
      Running to retire, 2000 V70XC 236+k miles

Thanks Billk! I ordered the part you referenced and it is exactly what we need! Will install it tomorrow.

Now all we need is a Brit to find us the part number for the net on the other side. Hint. Hint.

Current:
      Deceased:
      Inga: 2004 Titanium Gray/Gobi S60R - Navigation, ipd tune, hood vent, rear window spoiler
      Astrid: 2015.5 Sapphire Black/Nubuck XC60 T6 AWD R-Design Platinum BLIS Climate Polestar

Well done WW. Was the price about forty bucks?

As to a net on the left side, that would be good to know, especially if the PN is available in the States. I have installed a net on the left side, and it works well, but the mesh is more coarse than what comes with the Volvo net, so we have to be careful with what we store in it. I would get a Volvo left side net, if available.

As to a net on the left side, that would be good to know, especially if the PN is available in the States. I have installed a net on the left side, and it works well, but the mesh is more coarse than what comes with the Volvo net, so we have to be careful with what we store in it. I would get a Volvo left side net, if available.
      Hope someone in UK has taken their passenger side panel off and has the part number. Maybe it can be used on US LHD driver side, or tailored slightly.
      Last edited by FusionRedXC60; 03-24-2020 at 01:03 PM.
      Rolling, Fusion Red - 2018 XC60 - T8
      Running to retire, 2000 V70XC 236+k miles

Best online price I could find was Tasca Parts for $65.

Ill bet that the price that I saw on an exploded parts list was a wholesale price.

Quote Originally Posted by partridge View Post
      Now all we need is a Brit to find us the part number for the net on the other side. Hint. Hint.

Can’t the same part be installed on the same way on the other side ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post

The part is actually part of the whole carpeted trim panel.

Current:
      Deceased:

Quote Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post

If you look at my pic the net is part of the panel. It is riveted to it, not removable. I ordered a whole replacement panel.

Quote Originally Posted by WunderWagen View Post
      If you look at my pic the net is part of the panel. It is riveted to it, not removable. I ordered a whole replacement panel.

If it’s not too much trouble can you post up a how-to when you switch it out please.

Quote Originally Posted by frank20 View Post
      If it’s not too much trouble can you post up a how-to when you switch it out please.
      I have removed that panel. It just pulls out easily. It is held in with little tabs - no screws. Move the seat back as far as it goes for easy access. You can grab it with your fingers to pull it out, no trim removal tools needed. Could not be easier.
      Last edited by Flame Red; 03-25-2020 at 07:47 AM.

No how-to needed, as stated by Flame Red it is just a few clips which are shown in my pic of the back of the panel I posted. It just pulls off, easy couple minute job.

No how-to needed, as stated by Flame Red it is just a few clips which are shown in my pic of the back of the panel I posted. It just pulls off, easy couple minute job.
      Sweet. That's my kind of mod!!!!

nice, thank you guys! ordering mine tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Fan View Post
      I searched the forum and googled it, but could not find the part number for it.

It is listed in the specifications

https://www.volvocars.com/intl/cars/...8-37788530a816

but does anybody know the part number or where can it be purchased?
      I had to chuckle when I finally read about this net on the link... apparently Volvo was thinking of some of us more spirited drivers when adding this, notice the "ticket" reference below.

Front net pocket
      This stylish, elastic net pocket provides convenient storage of maps, tickets, books and other small items – keeping them easily accessible for the front seat passenger as well as for the driver.

I had to chuckle when I finally read about this net on the link... apparently Volvo was thinking of some of us more spirited drivers when adding this, notice the "ticket" reference below.

Front net pocket
      This stylish, elastic net pocket provides convenient storage of maps, tickets, books and other small items – keeping them easily accessible for the front seat passenger as well as for the driver.
      Good one :-)

although they probably meant parking garage tickets.

On topic: I called two local dealers and they are quoting $98 before taxes. If not a secret, how much did you pay and where?

Thanks!

I just submitted my order from Tasca parts (www.tascaparts.com). Total was around $82 after shipping and tax. Part itself was $65 and change.

So I have 2 identical 2019 Xc90 T6 R-Design’s. Identical sticker/options besides the exterior color being different. What I found odd was on my wife’s White 90 with a 10/18 build date it did not have the mesh net. My bursting blue with a 12/18 build date did come with net. Drove me nuts that my wife’s didn’t have it, plus she always has more crap in the car then me so the extra space will be perfect for her. Glad it’s a simple pull and swap of the part.

Front net pocket
      It’s funny how they stated “for the front seat passenger as well as for the *driver* “

Took longer for me to open the box than it did to do the swap.

Now all we need is someone from a RHD country to find the part number we need.

PLEASE!!!

Current:
      Deceased:

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast